join the strongest fierce's tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Stop the bullying dudes :p
Lets keep this serious in some sort of way. o_O

i actually feel a bit bad about it, i thought he would have realised i was trollin' him when he seen i was from SchOoL. kinda loses it's fun when the person never realises.

barnesyboi - you're probably best joining a tribe instead of trying to run one yourself. learn a bit about the game from others before attempting to take the reigns yourself, cos it's not easy and at the stage you are at just now you don't stand much of a chance of pulling it off sucessfully.

good luck.

DeletedUser

i sent an attack on accident :( it wont let me cancel anymore i hope you dont send me a virus :(

DeletedUser82422

Are you giving away 50 units of iron?
Cause I could put that to go use! :)

DeletedUser

thx 4 the addvice

i actually feel a bit bad about it, i thought he would have realised i was trollin' him when he seen i was from SchOoL. kinda loses it's fun when the person never realises.

barnesyboi - you're probably best joining a tribe instead of trying to run one yourself. learn a bit about the game from others before attempting to take the reigns yourself, cos it's not easy and at the stage you are at just now you don't stand much of a chance of pulling it off sucessfully.

good luck.

thx alot mate uhave helped me alot and iwill take advice and delete my tribe do u think u could get me in school thx b.b

DeletedUser

thx alot mate uhave helped me alot and iwill take advice and delete my tribe do u think u could get me in school thx b.b

Ow definately you can join. But I dont think now we are abit busy. How about you try after 29999999 weeks.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Since the tribe is "deleted' o_O.... I will lock this thread, good luck to you barnesy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.