Joining a different account

QueenB

Reaction score
Players that would like to leave the account they are playing to join a different account on the world

• The account you are playing currently must change its password.
  • Once the password has been changed, you must wait 24 hours before you can join the new account. If there are any problems with this please contact the support team BEFORE joining the new account.
  • The old account must continue playing the world, and this cannot be by account sitting. If the old account will no longer be played, you should instead follow the guidance for merging accounts.
  • The New account and the old account cannot noble from each other moving forward. They will now be considered as accounts that have shared a connection in the past.
—-

i have two questions to ask regarding the above.

First one is just out of pure curiosity. Why do i need to change the password of my old account? I do not understand the purpose of this step.

the other question i have is: why do i have to continue playing my old account? Even if i do, wouldn’t it be against the rule that a player must have only one account per world?

Regards

Basand

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Speed Admin
Reaction score
The above scenario is for when a coplayer of one account moves to a different account, leaving other players playing on the old account. If there is only one player on the account, it would fall under the rules for merging accounts.

Upvote 0

QueenB

Reaction score
The above scenario is for when a coplayer of one account moves to a different account, leaving other players playing on the old account. If there is only one player on the account, it would fall under the rules for merging accounts.
Oh ok i thought the scenario was like two people play two different accounts. After your correction, it makes a lot more sense thanks

Upvote 0

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh ok i thought the scenario was like two people play two different accounts. After your correction, it makes a lot more sense thanks
More directly put:

If the account will remain played, you change password, wait 24 hours, and move to the new account. The original account must remain played (not via sit), and neither account can noble from each other from then on.

If the account will not remain played, you set to delete, wait 24 hours, and move to the new account. The account must remain set to delete, and cannot be nobled by the new account during this time.

Upvote 0