joining -AD- and -L-

DeletedUser

i am prince dale
i m asking for you guys to join us on world 38 chcek on t wars stats for me our tribes are going to be called deathnote tag -L- and angels and daemons tag -AD-
me and my friend are well experienced on the game and have been playing since world 1 and our tribe is not completely boring we have fun and the forums are going to be fun as soon as possible because i do all jobs (but don't worry im not going to do all of them) everyone in my tribe will get invite privs we have missions and when getting ready for a war we can decide wich tribe to take on the new cool poll:):):)

DeletedUser

U guys should join in the north east and be allies with P:C

DeletedUser

I know, changed to the South East. NE isnt gonna be an easy area.

DeletedUser

two threads in the same time about the same tribe byt the same person= epic Fail

DeletedUser

Lol keep on, this is getting good. Just wait till I get my popcorn..................................................................................................Ok Im ready munch munch

DeletedUser

You'd think someone from world one wouldn't make such a noob sounding tribe. No offense.

DeletedUser

I think he means "noob sounding tribe"
you sound like noobs, and I agree, I mean why did you have to write in massive font?
and you cant spell

DeletedUser

I think he means "noob sounding tribe"
you sound like noobs, and I agree, I mean why did you have to write in massive font?
and you cant spell

Because he's from KINGS~ there forums are just as bad.