JOKER Declares On EAT Family Tribe !

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
On October 25th, 1415, a British King by the name Henry V, defeated a French army of 20,000 soldiers with only 5500 of his own, in a battle that became known as The Battle of Agincourt.

The English lost only 400 men, to 6000 French casualties, proving that you need more than just numbers to win a war.

After a decisive loss, with a 90 to 25 numbers advantage, you realise what mess you’ve got yourself into.
Let's make this war formal, so you all know we’re coming for you.

83ca96b844fa998e91f46f56339b5335.png

Our Opening Op was rather Succesful being able to grab a few death stars. Goodluck EAT!

Last edited:

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean if we're being really technical he never got the french throne but was only made its heir. So its still just King of England and heir to the French throne

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I mean if we're being really technical he never got the french throne but was only made its heir. So its still just King of England and heir to the French throne

That is not correct. In 1415 that was his title, disputed but still his title (along with extensive lands in France). He only changed his title to heir and regent of France in 1420, until his death in 1422.

soulofsteel8

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: JOKER
Side 2:
Tribes: Eat, Disney

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 526
Difference: 177

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 18
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 833,227
Difference: 229,167

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 56,003
Difference: 4,855

chart

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
On October 25th, 1415, a British King by the name Henry V, defeated a French army of 20,000 soldiers with only 5500 of his own, in a battle that became known as The Battle of Agincourt.

The English lost only 400 men, to 6000 French casualties, proving that you need more than just numbers to win a war.

After a decisive loss, with a 90 to 25 numbers advantage, you realise what mess you’ve got yourself into.
Let's make this war formal, so you all know we’re coming for you.

83ca96b844fa998e91f46f56339b5335.png

Our Opening Op was rather Succesful being able to grab a few death stars. Goodluck EAT!

Hi Sam, good luck! :) also successful*

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
EAT imploded with their largest member leaving to form a tribe called 'Betray' then their leaders join Joker. Anyone care to enlighten us on what happened here?

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
EAT imploded with their largest member leaving to form a tribe called 'Betray' then their leaders join Joker. Anyone care to enlighten us on what happened here?

from what I heard
LovelyLady93 is working with hds, so she got kicked with her minions.
then eat members joined joker

Deleted User - 848896163

from what I heard
lovelylady does not seem like a lovelylady.

maybe its incoming impacts aunt or something.

GoatDR

Reaction score
From what I can tell, LovelyLady wasn’t happy with her friends being force internalled and voiced her complaints. They ended up getting kicked which blew up the Eat tribe.

Hancal

Reaction score
from what I heard

hahahaha who says that lie??? lovelylady got kicked . you had not read Betray overview I think.
All was MC coys and rigit2468 and his minions plan

Last edited:

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hahahaha who says that lie??? lovelylady got kicked . you had not read Betray overview I think.
All was MC coys and rigit2468 and his minions plan

didnt I say she got kicked? do you need some glasses?
ow yeah all those new caps of lady in hds cluster must be a mistake?