jotad vs xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I did? I think you'll see that zips was keen to go for easy villages, unsurprisingly. In fact, a few of them even supported me once, granted not all the right villages but meh.

Zips picked the winning side so you can hardly fault them for hat, but you guys still had your tail between your legs from when A mopped the floor with you, so you were too afraid of another spat with the same people.

DeletedUser

Pure ignorance at its finest, i see no point in continuing this cause it will lead to a pointless argument. Let the troops do the talking :D

DeletedUser

I did? I think you'll see that zips was keen to go for easy villages, unsurprisingly. In fact, a few of them even supported me once, granted not all the right villages but meh.

Zips picked the winning side so you can hardly fault them for hat, but you guys still had your tail between your legs from when A mopped the floor with you, so you were too afraid of another spat with the same people.

Just for a little clarification on your point about A

In that war we were up against more than just A, you will find if you look deeper that suitup was infact supporting and giving them info on our ops as the had a spy within TheR, also weee supported them too at one point if I'm not mistaken

So considering we had no inside Info and were fighting against multiple tribes, not just A then I think TheR did not too bad

DeletedUser

Somewhere I think there lies a 3vs1 with active participation from the 3 against ego.. but hey we didn't lose and won all the stats from that period.. losing is cool too though, I guess

DeletedUser110627

I can feel some jealousy here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yawn, you've earned nothing so you get nothing. If you ever get one single village from me, other then a recap, I would be shocked. Yet I doubt you'll ever do that as all you appear to know how to do is lob empty and baseless threats. You are not one of action, just of hot air.

DeletedUser110627

Hot air makes you sweat ;)

but njc, cheasefire for now, whatever you wanna write just keep it in your mind, we will continue after I return, ı ll be going on a vacation..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ah, that does make a nice excuse for your little legs quivering, doesn't it?

DeletedUser110627

My legs just quiver when I am on the dance floor, I don t do anything that needs an excuse..

DeletedUser108070

Maybe you could tell us how it felt to be lubed up since you bent over for zips to be on your side

LOL... that was rude and uncalled for... an alliance requires missionary first... crazy stuff happens later :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hint for DaWolf : War is over.

I don't (usually) directly close threads because the war is over. I close them because they're filled with rulebreaking and the war is over so they're not worth trying to keep around. Most threads can stay open after the war is over, and just fade into oblivion. However, since there's probably no hope of anyone responding on-topic after this post, I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.