Jowen fails in so many way's.

DeletedUser

jowen today at 05:10
Hi, I noticed that you are not very active in the war that is being fought.

I dont blame you if you are just in Legion for the protection of a big tribe..

But because you are not attacking any of our players and you are simply hiding behind your bigger tribemates, I was wondering if you wanted to make a change and become involved in this game..

I am offering you to Leave Legion, and join our Legacy in the future..

And dont worry about your ex-Legion idiots attacking you. In general, all Legion players are big arrogant players with even bigger mouths. They are big talkers but they dont have the guts to back up what they say with attacks. You have nothing to worry about. Trust me.

Anyways, consider this offer, and become part of a real tribe.
-[player]jowen[/player]=)

Epic Epic fail at whatever the point is. Let's first try to gain atleast some perspective before we start sending circs to the enemy tribe.
Gain some age, gain some wisdom, do some research, make fun of IFY, and then attempt again. Instead of sending crap like this to people a 100 times more active with OD's to say UH too.

Just putting this here cause I want you all to chuckle with me.

/me chuckles loudy and never returns to this post.

DeletedUser

Honestly in the future let the P&Ping and diplomacy etc to other people in ur tribe, like merrak or the game or something, atleast they don't have their heads in their asses. But from reading what you say, that's probably not the case for you as well, you probably have ur head up their ass trying to score some points not realising you just made yourself and ur tribemates look like random idiots.