.jpg's final bows

Status
Not open for further replies.

ender_wiggin

"Isaiah 42:17
They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods."

We reached beyond the grasp of mortal men, but in the height of our folly, were struck down. Those who aspire to godhood will always fall, but the question is:

Was the journey beautiful? Did it change the world?

We played the game as it should be played, and left when all that remained was simcity and masses. Was the world better off because we were there? Was the way we played an inspiration that showed the folly of the wide path?

.jpg played for glory, honor, and enjoyment. We can only hope that our journey inspired others, but for now, the idols fall, as they always will.

Deathbringer989

Yep, you did dominate at a lot of times. Hats off.

.jpg are still in good shape now, but a lot has changed politically in the world since the departure of yourself and others.

Sinithar

All my respects for Ender, a good leader and good tribe-mate.
*Salute*

DeletedUser

"Isaiah 42:17
They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods."

We reached beyond the grasp of mortal men, but in the height of our folly, were struck down. Those who aspire to godhood will always fall, but the question is:

Was the journey beautiful? Did it change the world?

We played the game as it should be played, and left when all that remained was simcity and masses. Was the world better off because we were there? Was the way we played an inspiration that showed the folly of the wide path?

.jpg played for glory, honor, and enjoyment. We can only hope that our journey inspired others, but for now, the idols fall, as they always will.

Amen.

Thanks Ender & russki. You gave this newb a chance, & taught me what IRC was too. :lol:
I am very grateful to have played with everyone that has come & gone from .jpg. I learned more in a month than I had in my entire TW career, & every one of you > me.
Happy Hunting. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Indeed, it was fun guys, appreciated the chance to be a part of it. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser19438

shame

Yes it is, but you guys played very well. Might not mean much, but I gained a lot of respect for a lot of JPG players. Congrats and sorry to see JPG go.

DeletedUser

Agreed

It was always a pleasure Ender - you and rest brought true class and competition to this server, was great to butt heads when we did - til the next classic.

DeletedUser

Too bad we didn't actually get to play together. This world just never took off.

Maybe our paths will cross again.

DeletedUser

my village

Yes you bums did get my villages. Hat off to .jpg:lightcavalry:

Status
Not open for further replies.