Judges is not what you think it is

DeletedUser

Hello there guys :)

I will be leaving this world because Judges does not live up to my expectations.
- Point whoring
- Inactivity level
- Knowledge level
- Bad Tribal leadership
- Afraid for every tribe around
- Afraid to move into a new continent without the few pro's securing it

Also my premium ran out :) so I'd better save some money.

To AAA:

Judges are afraid you will backstab them at any moment, they will never in a million years be able to stop you.

Hell I think Broxi solo could take on the whole Judges tribe.

To Virus:

Too bad the NAP talks didnt work out, I wasnt really trying either ;).

ITM and Judges are gonna sandwich u guys, better be prepared, they are trying to hug as we speak.

To The Betrayed:

Judges won't NAP you until you give the K66 back because they are totally obsessed by 100% continent domination for some reason. Now they have a NAP with AAA they don't really need you anymore.

To Malchior (Duke of Judges):

Bro you should of already given over the leadership to somebody else, you have diplomacy skills but you lack activity + the balls it takes to kick dead weight.

Also consider this a new free open space for your tribe.

To Damien the Questioner (Baron of Judges):

[18-12-2012 23:55:59] Indecisive Nubs: Hmm, damien is slacking a tad to isnt he o_O
[18-12-2012 23:56:12] TiberX / Change of Heart: lol
[18-12-2012 23:56:16] Malchior - [Judges]: He's in work and uni, and a good friend of mine
[18-12-2012 23:56:33] Malchior - [Judges]: He gets special treatment of sorts
[18-12-2012 23:56:44] Malchior - [Judges]: Injustice, I know
[18-12-2012 23:56:49] Malchior - [Judges]: and irony too

'nuff said.

To Indecisive Nubs:

Good luck in K75, I will be leaving u alone, this bitching has been going on for far too long.

To Georgex65 (Biggest loud mouth nub in Judges):

Accept that you are dead weight, dont resist it and don't make excuses for it. "I cannot grow because everyone keeps taking the internals" is literally the worst mindset in TW ever.

To all who read this, thank you for your time :) I hope you enjoyed it.

P.S.: All my villa's in K75 and K66 are free game as I will no longer be part of Judges anymore.
P.P.S.: I will still be reading the Externals + hate mail for a few days, feel free to ask info.

DeletedUser

To The Betrayed:

Judges won't NAP you until you give the K66 back because they are totally obsessed by 100% continent domination for some reason. Now they have a NAP with AAA they don't really need you anymore.

In regards to that,the Nap was set long time back,and we dont have much in K66,anyways,and Judges have presence in K56 too,there are good tribes,out there cannot keep all out,and at times you have to make deals with the right ones,and work together,to achieve success,but to do so both parties,has to be benefitial towards the other,and work with one similiar mind set.

I was not aware,of all teh meledrama inside,and if this is all true,then I am not really too surprsd as I too had doubts when so many tribes said they were promising,yet,they had many inactives,check TWstats,helps a lot ;), and the most commendable thing about the tribe is though the dominance of their K66,which I respect,and i think is a good work done from the duke.

What happened I don't know but the way you left behind all these trash of your own tribe,makes me realize, that players like you are always a liability not an asset,not offending just saying what I feel in regards to your action, you could have at teh least kept it out away from the Pnp and kept it within mailing the involved parties,who you wanted to see this particualr piece,of 'rumour',classified info',trash',pulicity stunt',fiction', or whatsoever etc...

Regards
-TDK-

Baron/Diplomat
TB!

DeletedUser

TB wants a NAP with Judges, but Judges wont agree because TB is nobling over the K66 border and Judges wants to have 100% domination of K66.

They are waiting for Yarr to jump on TB so they can join in and take the south half of ur tribe on.

Also I'm making this available to the externals because they absolutely want to remain unknown here, so they don't get unwanted attention.

Thats not how it works, I've made a few Judges topics/posts before but I got scolded for it.

DeletedUser

TB wants a NAP with Judges, but Judges wont agree because TB is nobling over the K66 border and Judges wants to have 100% domination of K66.

They are waiting for Yarr to jump on TB so they can join in and take the south half of ur tribe on.

Also I'm making this available to the externals because they absolutely want to remain unknown here, so they don't get unwanted attention.

Thats not how it works, I've made a few Judges topics/posts before but I got scolded for it.

Well majority of TB!,does not post on PnP,as they are more focused ingame,but keeps wary of the posts,and threads,its fun read,does not mean, they refrain tribe members of posting as long as it is civil,not egocentric,and in related to the subject of discussion,basically not SPAM!,and wow,Judges had TB!,all figured out LOL,gives a whole new insight to what is happening around us,thanks for the read,though mate, I appreciete the weird amusement of it all..:D

DeletedUser

Its funny Heart as alot of this information is incorrect and you are exaggerating a whole lot of it.

Lets be honest heart, you were not liked at all in judges by a majority of members and you left because our leadership told you in the forums to stop abusing our members, as you have been for majority of the time the tribe has been around. Half the time I dont even know why you were abusing them.... You abused me because I said the way you approached one thing, was not the way I would have done it, however I agreed it was good that you did, and yet you still managed to tell me I know nothing about anything and should keep my mouth shut.

About us waiting for Yarr to jump on TB! so we can take thier south half of the tribe is the biggest bullshit I have ever read....(and you tell me I know nothing)

Ofcourse you got scolded for making that judges topic. It basically said, look at us we are awesome. Not to mention this was not wanted by our leaders, we figured it would be better to not draw attention to ourselves publicly with a stupid thread, and just let the world find out who we were.

Sort of looping back to what I said earlier, you making this thread is actually just pathetic. Talking down a tribe who actually took you in rather then us nobling you, and then going on to talk up a tribe you yourself we should have no relations with.......

Well there goes a little bit of my opinion on you, and your stupid half made up info with the rest just being your angry opinion.

Enjoy your life away from tribal wars and please dont come back to a world I am on :)

DeletedUser103070

Oooooh snap crackle pop.

I sense a falling of a top 10 tribe. Wonder who...

DeletedUser

Oooooh snap crackle pop.

I sense a falling of a top 10 tribe. Wonder who...

One angry member does not mean the falling of a tribe. Any arguement within our forums was always started by him. With him gone all it can do is make us stronger

DeletedUser

Nice you guys trying to cover up your plans by scolding me once again.

Also "exaggerating", seems like you like to do that yourself to.

You have never been part of the more private talks within skype, you don't even know anything that's going on within the leadership and their decisions.

Now for a fact, a few judges members already contacted me, telling me they were interested if I created my own tribe and took a big part of Judges in, just so we can noble the rest and live on with better leadership (which I would take a part in but not for the full 100%)

DeletedUser7158

Damn, and all this time I had thought that Judges were the answer to my prayers ;/

Thanks for ruining Christmas!

Oh no wait, who are these people?

DeletedUser

Damn, and all this time I had thought that Judges were the answer to my prayers ;/

Thanks for ruining Christmas!

Oh no wait, who are these people?

Introducing the new soap opera, with their debut season in world 65, Judges,(what goes on inside,)..shh no externals!

DeletedUser

Who the f*ck are judges, sorry to be disrespectful but i have never heard of them, and ive heard of SLURP!

DeletedUser

without reading all this bollocks, your initial sentence just says to me that you are a fag who can't take the strain, so jog on and don't make a topic based on your ego-based departure from this world, and don't for the love of god try drag other players/tribes like AAA who clearly out-class you in skill and obviously character ( and before you respond on a whim, take this from a person who clearly was outspoken against AAA from the early stages calling them out ) into your sordid exit, next!

DeletedUser

Who the f*ck are judges, sorry to be disrespectful but i have never heard of them, and ive heard of SLURP!

A public official who hears and decides cases brought before a court of law
Or
d. One appointed to decide the winners of a contest or competition.

There you, go..:D

DeletedUser

Greetings everyone, and hello to you too Heart.

Allow me to begin by saying that I am not surprised by this "PnP" post on here, honestly I am more surprised that it didn't happen sooner.
You're a good player, Heart. That isn't up for question; what I have issue with is your tendency to be hostile and rude to your own tribe mates, even on trivial matters. You are quite frankly a drama queen and an attention seeker, as proven here by this massive post attempting to shit-stir our tribe into a war, or damage diplomacy relations. So, I shall break down your attempted sabotage on here, but not to make you look a fool. No, you have done a good enough job of that yourself. What you do here is attack the tribe that I founded, and so I shall react;

Re: "To AAA"
We're afraid a giant tribe is going to backstab us? You think they needed you to tell them that? All tribes fear betrayal, you don't suddenly drop your guard against another tribe. To do so would be a poor choice, regardless of the tribe.

Re: "To Virus"
We're hardly trying to sandwich them in, and I don't plan on hugging our way around their tribe.

Re: "To TB!"
Not sure if you are aware, but our two tribes have shared an NAP for quite some time now. And I have made it quite clear to the leadership of The Betrayed that I think asking for villages to be given back to us is pretty steep. Yes, I do wish those villages were ours, but I am not about to whine and cry about it. Again, another attempt at sabotage failed. I prefer to maintain a level of honesty with tribes that we have dealings with.

Re: "To Malchior"
That may be your opinion, however I will remain the Duke of Judges. I have never been the Duke of a tribe before, and I don't think I've done half bad with everything thus far. Though yes I do have my faults, and I could be doing things better. However the general vibe I get from the members of Judges is loyalty.

Re: "To Damien the Questioner"
That isn't a secret, Him and I have been good friends long before tribal wars. He have played together since world 1, and he is a person I trust completely. Damien is there as a baron, but he is also there as a fallback option for me incase I am ever unavailable long term. I know that he would fold the fort for me without asking for anything in return, and that is more valuable to me than most things that others can offer.

"P.P.S.: I will still be reading the Externals + hate mail for a few days, feel free to ask info."
Of course you will be, because you thrive off the attention. And I am aware I am feeding into this by replying, but your ego is low on my list of concerns here. All this stands to prove is that while you are a good player, you react very childishly to things and verbally attack others who do not share the same viewpoints as you. I wish you all the best in whatever world you choose to join after this one, though I must say I'm not so keen on actually crossing paths with you.

Hope this has been an interesting read for everyone on the externals, though I prefer to steer clear of them for these exact reasons.

Malchior - Duke of Judges

DeletedUser100466

A public official who hears and decides cases brought before a court of law
Or
d. One appointed to decide the winners of a contest or competition.

There you, go..:D

badass-animated-meme-smiley-emoticon.gif

DeletedUser

Greetings everyone, and hello to you too Heart.

Allow me to begin by saying that I am not surprised by this "PnP" post on here, honestly I am more surprised that it didn't happen sooner.
You're a good player, Heart. That isn't up for question; what I have issue with is your tendency to be hostile and rude to your own tribe mates, even on trivial matters. You are quite frankly a drama queen and an attention seeker, as proven here by this massive post attempting to shit-stir our tribe into a war, or damage diplomacy relations. So, I shall break down your attempted sabotage on here, but not to make you look a fool. No, you have done a good enough job of that yourself. What you do here is attack the tribe that I founded, and so I shall react;

Re: "To AAA"
We're afraid a giant tribe is going to backstab us? You think they needed you to tell them that? All tribes fear betrayal, you don't suddenly drop your guard against another tribe. To do so would be a poor choice, regardless of the tribe.

Re: "To Virus"
We're hardly trying to sandwich them in, and I don't plan on hugging our way around their tribe.

Re: "To TB!"
Not sure if you are aware, but our two tribes have shared an NAP for quite some time now. And I have made it quite clear to the leadership of The Betrayed that I think asking for villages to be given back to us is pretty steep. Yes, I do wish those villages were ours, but I am not about to whine and cry about it. Again, another attempt at sabotage failed. I prefer to maintain a level of honesty with tribes that we have dealings with.

Re: "To Malchior"
That may be your opinion, however I will remain the Duke of Judges. I have never been the Duke of a tribe before, and I don't think I've done half bad with everything thus far. Though yes I do have my faults, and I could be doing things better. However the general vibe I get from the members of Judges is loyalty.

Re: "To Damien the Questioner"
That isn't a secret, Him and I have been good friends long before tribal wars. He have played together since world 1, and he is a person I trust completely. Damien is there as a baron, but he is also there as a fallback option for me incase I am ever unavailable long term. I know that he would fold the fort for me without asking for anything in return, and that is more valuable to me than most things that others can offer.

"P.P.S.: I will still be reading the Externals + hate mail for a few days, feel free to ask info."
Of course you will be, because you thrive off the attention. And I am aware I am feeding into this by replying, but your ego is low on my list of concerns here. All this stands to prove is that while you are a good player, you react very childishly to things and verbally attack others who do not share the same viewpoints as you. I wish you all the best in whatever world you choose to join after this one, though I must say I'm not so keen on actually crossing paths with you.

Hope this has been an interesting read for everyone on the externals, though I prefer to steer clear of them for these exact reasons.

Malchior - Duke of Judges

I must say,good notion,on behalf of Judges,to make a public appearance,and making this vague,yet controversial issue, clear,it shows that you do not want the other leaders,or players to have a wrong impression,and thank you very much Malchior for making it clear on PnP,as you can see, the post made by me initially, I clearly stated on this thread,

What happened I don't know but the way you left behind all these trash of your own tribe,makes me realize, that players like you are always a liability not an asset,not offending just saying what I feel in regards to your action, you could have at teh least kept it out away from the Pnp and kept it within mailing the involved parties,who you wanted to see this particualr piece,of 'rumour',classified info',trash',pulicity stunt',fiction', or whatsoever etc...

I am glad he is out of the tribe,and will get rimmed I am for sure,if not it is going to be injustice ! ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you. I didn't want people's only insight into Judges to be Change of Heart. Dispite his good qualities and that he is a grand player, his drama side was wearing thin, and many people in the tribe were beginning to tire of the way he addressed people at times.

As I said, I prefer to keep off the externals because often it is frequented by people similar to Heart who enjoy a good stir of things, or a bit of a flame war. I prefer to spend what time I have playing, not bragging. However this seemed important enough to show my face for the first time on here. Lets hope if I have to again it is for better reasons.

DeletedUser

hello mam45 proud member of judges this is my first time logging into these externals since probably around world 20 something lol but i agree with mal i dont see many good things ever come from world wide forums only more arguements and drama.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Thank you. I didn't want people's only insight into Judges to be Change of Heart. Dispite his good qualities and that he is a grand player, his drama side was wearing thin, and many people in the tribe were beginning to tire of the way he addressed people at times.

As I said, I prefer to keep off the externals because often it is frequented by people similar to Heart who enjoy a good stir of things, or a bit of a flame war. I prefer to spend what time I have playing, not bragging. However this seemed important enough to show my face for the first time on here. Lets hope if I have to again it is for better reasons.[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]hello mam45 proud member of judges this is my first time logging into these externals since probably around world 20 something lol but i agree with mal i dont see many good things ever come from world wide forums only more arguements and drama.[/SPOIL]

I really do beg to differ. Firstly, players who stir the pot and have alot of drama to them only have two reasons for doing it. Its either they are disloyal to the tribe and they are being coerced by an enemy tribe to sow dissension among the ranks or the guy is loyal and wants the tribe to be in a better shape than it currently is. With what I've gleaned from Change of Heart's and your statements are that he was a loyal member of your tribe, but given that his advice wasn't followed inside the tribe, he was disgruntled and thus turned to this. Then again, I really have no idea with regards to what actually happened inside your tribe, but just from the info here, that is my presumption.

On your second point regarding the externals, its people like you that have led to the death of the externals of most worlds. People who choose to be totally against external representation. Rather than bashing the externals, why don't you just keep the hate to the person who irks you in it?

An example of this was your w14 tribe, WOTB. Metaller was never against the externals, he might have not posted much, but he never did hate the externals. He might have been annoyed at some of the posters, but he never hated the externals. Do not presume to be superior because you just play the game, you should be ashamed that that is the only thing you do.