Judges is not what you think it is

DeletedUser108612

The primary issue with heart, at the very core, was that he jumped the gun on everything. He was skilled, and a good player that brought a lot to the table, but he had a very large ego, and because of this, he always thought he knew best, and before talking to the tribe as a whole, or getting permission from Malchior, would go and do something which could compromise the tribe, or something that most tribe members would disagree with. The poor guy was just too stubborn and unwilling to compromise, and lacked zero patience or respect, for anyone.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
The primary issue with heart, at the very core, was that he jumped the gun on everything. He was skilled, and a good player that brought a lot to the table, but he had a very large ego, and because of this, he always thought he knew best, and before talking to the tribe as a whole, or getting permission from Malchior, would go and do something which could compromise the tribe, or something that most tribe members would disagree with. The poor guy was just too stubborn and unwilling to compromise, and lacked zero patience or respect, for anyone.
[/spoil]

He is 12 years old so give it a rest...he is the tw future :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

i do read the externals just hardly ever find anything i should add too

DeletedUser

To Damien the Questioner (Baron of Judges):

[18-12-2012 23:55:59] Indecisive Nubs: Hmm, damien is slacking a tad to isnt he o_O
[18-12-2012 23:56:12] TiberX / Change of Heart: lol
[18-12-2012 23:56:16] Malchior - [Judges]: He's in work and uni, and a good friend of mine
[18-12-2012 23:56:33] Malchior - [Judges]: He gets special treatment of sorts
[18-12-2012 23:56:44] Malchior - [Judges]: Injustice, I know
[18-12-2012 23:56:49] Malchior - [Judges]: and irony too

Bro, does thou even hoist? XD

But in all seriousness, i'm sorry I was trustworthy and valuable in case anything bad happened. Guess that makes me a bad guy. I've fired people that took it better than you took this reprimand.

DeletedUser

From an out side point of view all that needs to be done is kick #40 and down give your tribe some food. Then have them barb munch. Well idk about the barb munch part but still... Kick #40 and down! They're worthless.

DeletedUser

Other than take up space? Nah not really considering there isn't many targets for Judges to take in their K as is.

DeletedUser

Why your wrong

Hello there guys :)

I will be leaving this world because Judges does not live up to my expectations.
- Point whoring
- Inactivity level
- Knowledge level
- Bad Tribal leadership
- Afraid for every tribe around
- Afraid to move into a new continent without the few pro's securing it

Also my premium ran out :) so I'd better save some money.

To AAA:

Judges are afraid you will backstab them at any moment, they will never in a million years be able to stop you.

Hell I think Broxi solo could take on the whole Judges tribe.

To Virus:

Too bad the NAP talks didnt work out, I wasnt really trying either ;).

ITM and Judges are gonna sandwich u guys, better be prepared, they are trying to hug as we speak.

To The Betrayed:

Judges won't NAP you until you give the K66 back because they are totally obsessed by 100% continent domination for some reason. Now they have a NAP with AAA they don't really need you anymore.

To Malchior (Duke of Judges):

Bro you should of already given over the leadership to somebody else, you have diplomacy skills but you lack activity + the balls it takes to kick dead weight.

Also consider this a new free open space for your tribe.

To Damien the Questioner (Baron of Judges):

[18-12-2012 23:55:59] Indecisive Nubs: Hmm, damien is slacking a tad to isnt he o_O
[18-12-2012 23:56:12] TiberX / Change of Heart: lol
[18-12-2012 23:56:16] Malchior - [Judges]: He's in work and uni, and a good friend of mine
[18-12-2012 23:56:33] Malchior - [Judges]: He gets special treatment of sorts
[18-12-2012 23:56:44] Malchior - [Judges]: Injustice, I know
[18-12-2012 23:56:49] Malchior - [Judges]: and irony too

'nuff said.

To Indecisive Nubs:

Good luck in K75, I will be leaving u alone, this bitching has been going on for far too long.

To Georgex65 (Biggest loud mouth nub in Judges):

Accept that you are dead weight, dont resist it and don't make excuses for it. "I cannot grow because everyone keeps taking the internals" is literally the worst mindset in TW ever.

To all who read this, thank you for your time :) I hope you enjoyed it.

P.S.: All my villa's in K75 and K66 are free game as I will no longer be part of Judges anymore.
P.P.S.: I will still be reading the Externals + hate mail for a few days, feel free to ask info.

AAA here.
i would like to welcome judges to achieving a massive rank. Many of you don't know me and I know my AAA tag name will make me look like a supporter of the w65 AAA tribe. That is not the case, I'm not a supporter of them for I've held this tag on previous worlds. I am not here to despoil information but I will admit that I am a judge member of the tribe judges. I've read the testimony's between change of heart and malchior. Here is what I think.

change of heart.
it seems that your holding a hostile attitude towards judges. I've been with judges for 2 months now and it's ver disappointing that you drag the tribal accomplishments as well as the leader and his supporters through the mud; while you think that your hands are clean in this regard. Let me piont out some facts for you to understand that you are totally wrong.
When talks about us moveing into a different K you were given privileges by the duke for you and another player to shift attentions to us securing another K. This was important duty considering the NAP we hold with TB and AAA forbids us from entering their K's cause of the boarder agreements.
You state that we hold up an alliance with AAA cause we are afraid in there size. This is totally false. The case being that AAA held up an alliance cause they viewed us as a potential for aiding them in future wars against bigger tribes. The world as we know it is shrinking rapidly and the smaller tribes are pretty much plucked dry. So that leaves us with the bigger tribes to feed upon. Therefore judges was contacted mostly to ensure that we can be a benefit to them.
But I will state this: we also hold up an alliance with them as well because we know that with AAA size they very much can wage a war with us. So in order to prevent this we took measures to ensure that this doesn't happen. It was done for our members. Not on fear.

regarding TB!
Just because they hold villages in our K doesn't make them an enemy to us. It's ridiculous to wage a war on just 39 villages out of the 1k of Villages we own.
I will side with the fact that when you hold agreements; however, that all alliances regardless if they are NAPs must be honored, so therefore the agreement was breeched when TB started to make head way into k66. But as far as I'm concerned the tribes still are at peace with each other and thus therefore we have pardoned TB for this. We never cried not rallied for war against them for they have been peaceful with us and as long as that's the case we will be very close to each other.

regarding malchior
I don't know why you are hostile to your own duke when he had been a big player in the tribes role since day one. The privileges you held as well as the given responsibility to work with nubs and be Incharge over k75 really is sad that you turn around and knife him in the back.( not to mention that you knifed everyone in the back including nubs regardless if you say you didn't)

You saying that we don't have knowledge of the game and that only pros should be Incharge of securing k75 and that judges had inactivity as well as bad leadership is nothing but a cowardly but bold statement that only noobs make and I thought for sure that they were gone by now but I guess things never change. Lets piont out were you were wrong in this statement so people here who are reading can see that this is a bullish statement by you.

we aren't inactive, in fact why don't you take a look over judges record for many players who left was based on them merging accounts with others so they can co play one another. Another one as well is we have very few players who are inactive. Less then what your numbers come out to be.
you tear down on the leadership of judges for malchior has appoint excellent leadership for us therefore I dispute the statement regarding our leadership for they have been very well active and if they weren't active for a period of time they would apologize regarding this and pick up from we're the others carried the load for them. We work as a team, that's what makes our leadership function were as when you started to ask for privileges we excluded the fact that you were more inclined to have a privilege for personal gain and that you would do stuff your way and not work with our leadership as a team player.

Point whoreing. I really don't think you grasp the concept that we had successful wars that pretty much explains majority of our growth. Have you checked out our war stats recently?

Knowledge level. So you posting about judges is supposed to make you look smart rather then foolish? Seems to me malchior is right about you being a drama queen.

And finally your quiting cause you ran out of premium points so your saveing money? I guess that was by far the most lousy but fair statement by you thus far. So amidst the dismissal and ridiculous statements this one is so far what you should of said ONLY in your departure from judges.

I want to apologize to any judge member as well as the duke for me posting up here. I am here to make a defense for judges. I know many more will soon follow. Weither many do and don't I'm not gonna sit back and let my fellow tribe mates take the heat on false words and lies.
if you want more details be sure to privately message me for I will be on here watching and seeing what is being said here. Once again I apologize to judges and the duke and I hope they understand I'm not here to defame or downgrade my tribe mates. And if it feels like I have said to much; then keep in mind I used my material carefully to make a defense.

thanks

DeletedUser

regarding TB!
Just because they hold villages in our K doesn't make them an enemy to us. It's ridiculous to wage a war on just 39 villages out of the 1k of Villages we own.
I will side with the fact that when you hold agreements; however, that all alliances regardless if they are NAPs must be honored, so therefore the agreement was breeched when TB started to make head way into k66. But as far as I'm concerned the tribes still are at peace with each other and thus therefore we have pardoned TB for this. We never cried not rallied for war against them for they have been peaceful with us and as long as that's the case we will be very close to each other.

Mate,the Nap,was made a while back,it was still kept,and the issues raised,like you said,there are only a few villages,and we did respect the Nap,mayb there were small petty matters,but it was unnoticable,and not a big issue,every tribes make such small mistakes, I can assure you.however once pointed out,these are easily sorted out.

I would lie to say,this is, that your recruitment,was somehwat I guess unfortunate,or due to bad luck someone ended up on your side who did this,which is similiar to foul play or propaganda,at its worst or lowest form,these are the things which leads me to thinking of quitting despite,coming back after 4 years,almost,and I see things at times getting worse.
Nevertheless,I feel you should not give otu explainations rather ingame the tribes invlved,

As Judges,are not external,friendly,its your personal choice,and I dont think that is something to be proud of or not to be proud of, as it depends on the gaming mentality,of the players in your tribe.thanks for such a nice and cordial mail though does explain a lot though I am sure many tribes are not too aware,of all this things,in light of this topic as they are too far,but just for the sake of it , 'Change of heart',mate let it go, mate whatever has happened is between you and Judges tribe,let it pass,it is only a game,and,stop with the blaming,take the heat,and learn from it .

Regards

DeletedUser106184

Both TB! and Judges should grow a pair and fight it out.

Could be fun.

DeletedUser

I don't think a war is something these two are wanting they want peace rather then war.

DeletedUser

Ok lets go then.

change of heart.
it seems that your holding a hostile attitude towards judges. I've been with judges for 2 months now and it's ver disappointing that you drag the tribal accomplishments as well as the leader and his supporters through the mud; while you think that your hands are clean in this regard. Let me piont out some facts for you to understand that you are totally wrong.
When talks about us moveing into a different K you were given privileges by the duke for you and another player to shift attentions to us securing another K. This was important duty considering the NAP we hold with TB and AAA forbids us from entering their K's cause of the boarder agreements.

Let me stop you here, Judges have at least 3 continents to expand to, nobody showed interest in K75 so me and Nubs move over there, we secured the area and made Rank 2, then suddenly 20+ members want to move into K75 while we already secured it, that's not so bad, but K75 is a 100x100 and all requests I kept getting was people asking me to help clear a village in my own 3x3 so they could noble it.

Where do you guys think I would expand next? Not in my 3x3? Go get your own free space in another part of K75, as well as nobody still shows interest in the other continents, because we have not secured them yet for the weak.

You state that we hold up an alliance with AAA cause we are afraid in there size. This is totally false. The case being that AAA held up an alliance cause they viewed us as a potential for aiding them in future wars against bigger tribes. The world as we know it is shrinking rapidly and the smaller tribes are pretty much plucked dry. So that leaves us with the bigger tribes to feed upon. Therefore judges was contacted mostly to ensure that we can be a benefit to them.
But I will state this: we also hold up an alliance with them as well because we know that with AAA size they very much can wage a war with us. So in order to prevent this we took measures to ensure that this doesn't happen. It was done for our members. Not on fear.

Back when SDV (I believe) was still here, we knew AAA was going to wipe them and the whole coalition away, after they were done we were shaking for weeks begging god that AAA would not attacked us, in the end we NAPped.

regarding TB!

Have you even read the internals, all the low ranks in our tribe were crying that they wouldn't have a NAP before they get the villages back, in the end this was not the final decision, but this doesn't take away the fact that most (bottom 20) members were crying about it.

regarding malchior
I don't know why you are hostile to your own duke when he had been a big player in the tribes role since day one. The privileges you held as well as the given responsibility to work with nubs and be Incharge over k75 really is sad that you turn around and knife him in the back.( not to mention that you knifed everyone in the back including nubs regardless if you say you didn't)

You want to know what my responsibility was? Pass anything important that goes on in the forum to him on Skype, because he never reads the internals other then what I tell him to read.

You saying that we don't have knowledge of the game and that only pros should be Incharge of securing k75 and that judges had inactivity as well as bad leadership is nothing but a cowardly but bold statement that only noobs make and I thought for sure that they were gone by now but I guess things never change. Lets piont out were you were wrong in this statement so people here who are reading can see that this is a bullish statement by you.

There were a lot of guides and scripts posted, some of them also by me, and they just delete the whole learning section, this tells me that they don't want to learn, also I am not saying that every reason counts for every member.

we aren't inactive, in fact why don't you take a look over judges record for many players who left was based on them merging accounts with others so they can co play one another. Another one as well is we have very few players who are inactive. Less then what your numbers come out to be.
you tear down on the leadership of judges for malchior has appoint excellent leadership for us therefore I dispute the statement regarding our leadership for they have been very well active and if they weren't active for a period of time they would apologize regarding this and pick up from we're the others carried the load for them. We work as a team, that's what makes our leadership function were as when you started to ask for privileges we excluded the fact that you were more inclined to have a privilege for personal gain and that you would do stuff your way and not work with our leadership as a team player.

I have never ever in my time in Judges ask for a privilege neither have I asked for any kind of leadership position, get your facts straight. Again every reason does not count for every member.

Point whoreing. I really don't think you grasp the concept that we had successful wars that pretty much explains majority of our growth. Have you checked out our war stats recently?

Have you checked the tribes we were warring? a bunch of 300k-700k tribes which were 5 times smaller then us, it's not war, it's just expanding, with declaring so we could boost our war stats up which you guys like to boast about so much.

Knowledge level. So you posting about judges is supposed to make you look smart rather then foolish? Seems to me malchior is right about you being a drama queen.

Yes I am a drama queen, that seems the only way to get things done here.

From an out side point of view all that needs to be done is kick #40 and down give your tribe some food. Then have them barb munch. Well idk about the barb munch part but still... Kick #40 and down! They're worthless.

Lol I've been saying this for ages, in the end it took 2 weeks to decide to kick the 4 lowest members... That's why I said they don't have the balls to kick the dead weight out.

Btw why does everyone say i'm skilled... I haven't done jack shit in this world... yet.

Have to go for work now, will post another response when I'm back :icon_biggrin:

And yes I love attention whoring because I am bored and need something to keep me busy.

DeletedUser106184

I don't think a war is something these two are wanting they want peace rather then war.

It is TribalWars not TribalPeace.

Go play SimCity somewhere else. Perhaps Travian or the like?

DeletedUser

It is TribalWars not TribalPeace.

Go play SimCity somewhere else. Perhaps Travian or the like?

I won't dispute your point, for tribalwars is a war game, but yet we still see alot of tribes seeking peaceful negotiations with one another. In some cases there is tribes that seek peace with tribes who are great allies. Like in w1 hell and WLE held an alliance together for 3-4 years and always worked together. Eventually thought, they ended fighting in the end so I really don't have much of a strong point but its somewhat clear when you see the history that 3-4 years says alot.

Change of heart I have awaited you to respond to my posts.
It seems that you made a valid defense. Although its still unclear what you mean. Mostly now the way I see it your mostly leaveing this world since you had a couple posts and guides to help people as well as people takeing some villages in k75. Among the 3 K's to expand in you really need to state which ones your talking about cause there are a couple K's that we can't expand into based on our NAP agreements on top of that k67 is to small to expand into and k75 is the fair game in which you should of know we were going to expand into.

And if you love attention whoreing then your in the wrong place mate for this is not a place for attention unless you seek attention in a bad cause.

DeletedUser

I won't dispute your point, for tribalwars is a war game, but yet we still see alot of tribes seeking peaceful negotiations with one another. In some cases there is tribes that seek peace with tribes who are great allies. Like in w1 hell and WLE held an alliance together for 3-4 years and always worked together. Eventually thought, they ended fighting in the end so I really don't have much of a strong point but its somewhat clear when you see the history that 3-4 years says alot.

Change of heart I have awaited you to respond to my posts.
It seems that you made a valid defense. Although its still unclear what you mean. Mostly now the way I see it your mostly leaveing this world since you had a couple posts and guides to help people as well as people takeing some villages in k75. Among the 3 K's to expand in you really need to state which ones your talking about cause there are a couple K's that we can't expand into based on our NAP agreements on top of that k67 is to small to expand into and k75 is the fair game in which you should of know we were going to expand into.

And if you love attention whoreing then your in the wrong place mate for this is not a place for attention unless you seek attention in a bad cause.

It seems I get attention though, mail me ingame so I can add u to skype, u seem like a reasonable person to discuss :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Lets be honest heart, you were not liked at all in judges by a majority of members and you left because our leadership told you in the forums to stop abusing our members, as you have been for majority of the time the tribe has been around. Half the time I dont even know why you were abusing them.... You abused me because I said the way you approached one thing, was not the way I would have done it, however I agreed it was good that you did, and yet you still managed to tell me I know nothing about anything and should keep my mouth shut.

For 1, try to use a better word choice, abusing is so negative.
All I was/am ever doing is starting a discussion with a members opinion vs mine, but because I always brought facts and the member not being able to win the discussion you call it abusing.

Enjoy your life away from tribal wars and please dont come back to a world I am on :)

Too bad I will never leave this world, because of some new ideas some people gave me, I will give up this account though.

without reading all this bollocks, your initial sentence just says to me that you are a fag who can't take the strain, so jog on and don't make a topic based on your ego-based departure from this world, and don't for the love of god try drag other players/tribes like AAA who clearly out-class you in skill and obviously character ( and before you respond on a whim, take this from a person who clearly was outspoken against AAA from the early stages calling them out ) into your sordid exit, next.

Where do I drag AAA down? I praise them for their great skill, I said Judges is afraid of them because they WILL dominate the south.

Greetings everyone, and hello to you too Heart.

Allow me to begin by saying that I am not surprised by this "PnP" post on here, honestly I am more surprised that it didn't happen sooner.
You're a good player, Heart. That isn't up for question; what I have issue with is your tendency to be hostile and rude to your own tribe mates, even on trivial matters. You are quite frankly a drama queen and an attention seeker, as proven here by this massive post attempting to shit-stir our tribe into a war, or damage diplomacy relations. So, I shall break down your attempted sabotage on here, but not to make you look a fool. No, you have done a good enough job of that yourself. What you do here is attack the tribe that I founded, and so I shall react.

Glad you found the time to do that, because after your 2 weeks vacation you will fall back into inactivity again.
Again, you call a discussion hostile because the person in question can't win it.

Re: "To AAA"
We're afraid a giant tribe is going to backstab us? You think they needed you to tell them that? All tribes fear betrayal, you don't suddenly drop your guard against another tribe. To do so would be a poor choice, regardless of the tribe.

Re: "To Virus"
We're hardly trying to sandwich them in, and I don't plan on hugging our way around their tribe.

Yeah you don't
know yet because I haven't told you on skype, that's how active you are on the internal forums.
Go read the diplomacy section of it, I'm fairly sure you will find what you need.

Re: "To TB!"
Not sure if you are aware, but our two tribes have shared an NAP for quite some time now. And I have made it quite clear to the leadership of The Betrayed that I think asking for villages to be given back to us is pretty steep. Yes, I do wish those villages were ours, but I am not about to whine and cry about it. Again, another attempt at sabotage failed. I prefer to maintain a level of honesty with tribes that we have dealings with.

Like I explained before, you made this decision but the bottom half of our tribe didn't really agree with it (eh Georgex)

Re: "To Malchior"
That may be your opinion, however I will remain the Duke of Judges. I have never been the Duke of a tribe before, and I don't think I've done half bad with everything thus far. Though yes I do have my faults, and I could be doing things better. However the general vibe I get from the members of Judges is loyalty.

Yes you have done a great job at building up a tribe without forced kicks, every Judge member leaving was either 5 days inactive or merging or leaving.
You haven't forcefully kicked any member because of low points/not being able to make a war effort until last week.

Re: "To Damien the Questioner"
That isn't a secret, Him and I have been good friends long before tribal wars. He have played together since world 1, and he is a person I trust completely. Damien is there as a baron, but he is also there as a fallback option for me incase I am ever unavailable long term. I know that he would fold the fort for me without asking for anything in return, and that is more valuable to me than most things that others can offer.

If he treats Judges the same as his own villages then I guess you won't hold up for long.

"P.P.S.: I will still be reading the Externals + hate mail for a few days, feel free to ask info."
Of course you will be, because you thrive off the attention. And I am aware I am feeding into this by replying, but your ego is low on my list of concerns here. All this stands to prove is that while you are a good player, you react very childishly to things and verbally attack others who do not share the same viewpoints as you. I wish you all the best in whatever world you choose to join after this one, though I must say I'm not so keen on actually crossing paths with you.

Moar attention please, I love answering posts like this.

Hope this has been an interesting read for everyone on the externals, though I prefer to steer clear of them for these exact reasons.

Malchior - Duke of Judges

I really do beg to differ. Firstly, players who stir the pot and have alot of drama to them only have two reasons for doing it. Its either they are disloyal to the tribe and they are being coerced by an enemy tribe to sow dissension among the ranks or the guy is loyal and wants the tribe to be in a better shape than it currently is. With what I've gleaned from Change of Heart's and your statements are that he was a loyal member of your tribe, but given that his advice wasn't followed inside the tribe, he was disgruntled and thus turned to this. Then again, I really have no idea with regards to what actually happened inside your tribe, but just from the info here, that is my presumption.

^this, I was trying to educate people, some with the form of discussion but these players are so butt hurt if you said they did something wrong,they immediately back off and still learn nothing of it.

On your second point regarding the externals, its people like you that have led to the death of the externals of most worlds. People who choose to be totally against external representation. Rather than bashing the externals, why don't you just keep the hate to the person who irks you in it?

An example of this was your w14 tribe, WOTB. Metaller was never against the externals, he might have not posted much, but he never did hate the externals. He might have been annoyed at some of the posters, but he never hated the externals. Do not presume to be superior because you just play the game, you should be ashamed that that is the only thing you do.

I love the externals, I love the discussion, I came from World 32 [H]ostile and externals were a part of life, so I was rather sad that I couldn't build up a forum presence for Judges.

so

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100466

80% judges joined external and writing poems ans essay about their hug fest:icon_rolleyes: