Judges' Judgment Day

DeletedUser108039

Darthmoleman guy
Or-el is an amazing guy and he is so supportive
never insult my or-el
He is lovely <3

Hes insulting captain krypton, Hes supermans long lost 3rd cousin ! he has xray powers and Super word skills !.
[Spoil]
or-el.jpg

[/spoil]

Though all jokes aside Or-El is good guy you f with him you f with the best SON ! COME AT ME BRAH !. lol

DeletedUser

Says the guy who told me "it's recruitment when I say so and a merge when I say so".

The guy who told you that was quite clearly joking. Although there is some truth into what some may call recruitment, and some may call a merge to be subjective. That was my point which I was only exaggerated to have some fun.

I'm sorry, did you not expect that when you lied you'd be called on it? I've revealed no sensitive or real embarrassing information, which you know I could. My policy is not to release that. Sorry if you're mad that I've chosen to call you on lies you insisted in with me for over a half hour while telling me what I find to be a good way to play isn't. Whoops.

Once again, you confuse my stance on the 'fun' of having a merge and whether it is useful. To repeat, merges are boring, I still stand my that. However they are strategic in certain circumstances. So know, you've haven't caught me on lies, but nice try.

No, your royal nitpicker, I said "who has been insulting TB! all world long. I didn't say no one had. I didn't say they didnt get hate, either. And like I said, unless he started reading the forum very recently (I used a hyperbole and said 15 minutes), there's been ample praise of TB! too. It's cool if you wanna pass it off as being the pariah of W65 that makes miraculous wins or whatever, but you sure can't claim players haven't supported you too...even if it was just in the past month.

"Your royal nitpicker" :lol:. Rich coming from the God of Nitpicking.

Your 'ample praise' does not exist coming from any neutral member except for at one point in our war with Judges. TB! has had a lot of bad press, but I like that. It keeps us off the radar. Since the recruitment/merges of TB!, breuch is correct in saying that there has been nothing but negative comments. Since then, you have somehow manipulated his comment to suggest that not everyone has always been insulting TB! since the start of the world, incidentally they have for most of it, when this was not what he said anyway.

Actually I did. But because I didn't want to be biased, I didn't warn wobble. Electricool spent a good month telling everyone the merge wobble and Yarr had would benefit TB! and bring down wobble. Again, not shared because it was sensitive to the world.

Telling everyone Or-el? No, I told some of my more trusted friends in a chat who do not play this world without releasing any specific information, and nor were my jokes to bring down Wobble anything more than humourous banter. I had no real plans at that point, nor did I tell you any real plans.

DeletedUser108811

omg shut up all of you. aint nobody got time to read all yo garbage arguments. who cares if its merge or recruitment, damn, whatever happens, happens. why you care so much if someone is hypocritical or if a tribe merged... just play the damn game and stop crying all of you.

DeletedUser

The guy who told you that was quite clearly joking. Although there is some truth into what some may call recruitment, and some may call a merge to be subjective. That was my point which I was only exaggerated to have some fun.

Of course. I bet.

Once again, you confuse my stance on the 'fun' of having a merge and whether it is useful. To repeat, merges are boring, I still stand my that. However they are strategic in certain circumstances. So know, you've haven't caught me on lies, but nice try.

You said specifically "TB! won't give in to merges". Two weeks later, you merged.

You can't even pretend you didn't know the history when you said it. It's clear cut. I'm not mistaking it with you saying they're not fun. You said TB! wouldn't merge. They merged. End of story.

"Your royal nitpicker" :lol:. Rich coming from the God of Nitpicking.

Your 'ample praise' does not exist coming from any neutral member except for at one point in our war with Judges. TB! has had a lot of bad press, but I like that. It keeps us off the radar. Since the recruitment/merges of TB!, breuch is correct in saying that there has been nothing but negative comments. Since then, you have somehow manipulated his comment to suggest that not everyone has always been insulting TB! since the start of the world, incidentally they have for most of it, when this was not what he said anyway.

Let me quote what he said to you again:

breusch said:
This is a double post, but another thing. Ever since i started reading these forums all i've seen is people bad mouthing TB!

He started in November. There have been posts since that aren't badmouthing TB!. So it's not all he's seen. Again, end of story.

Telling everyone Or-el? No, I told some of my more trusted friends in a chat who do not play this world without releasing any specific information, and nor were my jokes to bring down Wobble anything more than humourous banter. I had no real plans at that point, nor did I tell you any real plans.

You mean a chat with ex-Wobble players. If they're just jokes and humorous banter, and you had no plans, then I've revealed nothing of import and you have no reason to get offended.

@ u6s5l

are you saying that wobble and DRUNKS merging into TB! :icon_biggrin:

...What?

omg shut up all of you. aint nobody got time to read all yo garbage arguments. who cares if its merge or recruitment, damn, whatever happens, happens. why you care so much if someone is hypocritical or if a tribe merged... just play the damn game and stop crying all of you.

Yeah, let's get rid of the PnP cause this guy said so!

DeletedUser

How many people must quote this until it is being understood?

DeletedUser93681

Hello sweeties. How about some stats from time to time and time and time....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Will probably slow down a lot now, TB has been taken over by Yarr/TM and ordered to focus military efforts elsewhere. Actual TB have become disillusioned slaves.

DeletedUser

You said specifically "TB! won't give in to merges". Two weeks later, you merged.

You can't even pretend you didn't know the history when you said it. It's clear cut. I'm not mistaking it with you saying they're not fun. You said TB! wouldn't merge. They merged. End of story.

I said TB! won't give in to merges, followed by a sarcastic smirk, as you correctly quoted. I think everyone else but you can see that I was only engaging in some light hearted conversation, not making actual promises and guarantees.

Let me quote what he said to you again:

He started in November. There have been posts since that aren't badmouthing TB!. So it's not all he's seen. Again, end of story.

Of course, because he joined the forums in November, he must have obviously therefore been reading them since then. PnP on this world isn't great, and it would surprise me if the majority of players didn't really bother reading the forum much.

You mean a chat with ex-Wobble players. If they're just jokes and humorous banter, and you had no plans, then I've revealed nothing of import and you have no reason to get offended.

No you haven't, but you take what I say there and use it against me when I'm not being serious. Most people on Skype don't talk seriously and hence why I never quote people from it onto the PnP.

As for the TB!-Judges stats

Last 48 hours:

Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Judges

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17

chart

Since beginning of war:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 435
Side 2: 89
Difference: 346

chart

DeletedUser

I said TB! won't give in to merges, followed by a sarcastic smirk, as you correctly quoted. I think everyone else but you can see that I was only engaging in some light hearted conversation, not making actual promises and guarantees.

Weird how three posts in, you finally come up with a reason of "I'm not serious". Truly explains why you preached to me for a half hour about why merges are no fun. I bet that wasnt serious either, cause you put a ":D" emote.

It's only ever not serious when it suits you. And only when you realize you can't wiggle out of it. Pretty sad that you'd resort to lies.

Of course, because he joined the forums in November, he must have obviously therefore been reading them since then. PnP on this world isn't great, and it would surprise me if the majority of players didn't really bother reading the forum much.

Then why is he talking as if he's seen a lot of posts?

I wouldn't sign on, view the last three posts of a thread, and conclude that's how everyone feels. In fact, you insulted me for "not being around for the past few months". So either he was, or he wasnt and he doesn't know anything by the logic you used against me. Up to you, bro.

No you haven't, but you take what I say there and use it against me when I'm not being serious. Most people on Skype don't talk seriously and hence why I never quote people from it onto the PnP.

You really had to grasp at straws to say this, that's for sure. It wasnt serious, but you're serious on the PnP. But then on Skype, you say the PnP is all a charade. Which is real? Guess ec doesn't ever show who he is. Take note everyone.

As for the TB!-Judges stats

Last 48 hours:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17

chart