Judicial Authority - Casual

DeletedUser107359

50. Lakewind a PerfectCircle January 17, 2016
talk way too much and need to fight more!

Relaxing the strangling grip of the Casual restrictions would certainly douse the chitchat.

51. NUKE - Zero000 December 16, 2015
How come you ignored the rest of my rantings? You’re being mean.

Your post didn't make it to my priority list.

Zero: “My Rantings”

52. NUKE - Zero000 December 16, 2015
the so-called "conspiracy"

Conspiracy defined, Collins English Dictionary: a secret plan or agreement to carry out a harmful act, esp. with political motivation; plot

53. NUKE - Zero000 December 16, 2015
EVIL was a bit more stubborn especially considering the long history the players on both sides had. Some long time enemies and personal enemies that would likely not be able to be mended.

No known hostilities existed with Axte members prior to our assisting LEGION in war against them.

Referencing from line number 10:
gn0me, a leading conspirator in the buildup of the Äxte sponsored coalition against V*, pursued discussions with the Plaintiff requesting a Non-Aggression Pact while he orchestrated the feathering and throttling of his tribe’s attacks on the Plaintiff’s previous family, EVIL.

Äxte’s bully tactics circumvented any possible involvement in the marketed conspiracy. The circulated declaration of war provided the specifics

Axte violated their requested terms in ending their war with V*.

54. NUKE - Zero000 December 16, 2015
I fed fake information to them at various points to try to throw them off.

I received baseline information on the concern and the intent. Not specifics that would support said scenario.

55. NUKE - Zero000 December 16, 2015
Appears to be upset with the way things turned out for his plans.

Purpose was specified:
Referencing from line number 6: (to confront those) listed above, made numerous misstatements / falsely accuse

Referencing from line number 21: engaged in unjust subvert actions

Referencing from line number 14: Both Defendants have displayed profound vengeance in their disappointments of the inability for the Plaintiff to follow the Defendants’ reversed objectives in managing a final solution for Äxte and cheat in relations with another of the Plaintiff’s allies, V*.

Referencing from line number 38: Though false statements and bad behavior are common in TW, the excessive continuance of bad behavior from both of you are abnormally excessive. If it had been just a few, I would have let it go and moved on. I specifically left FoK for one primary objective. To independently and directly confront you and EvilMsPorkChop on your many false statements and whirlwind justifications of bad behavior.

56. NUKE - Zero000 December 16, 2015
someone from FOK was talking directly to V* about everything

Everything? Really, now that’s a far stretch. "Not to be taken literally"
The context of the discussions is with regard to Citles’ false claims of confirmed confidentiality.

Referencing from line number 27: Addressing your claims we would keep the matter private, confirming at least twice, I have searched your posts repeatedly and fail to find any such content. What I did find were posts directly from you clearly indicating you yourself did not keep any such agreement to privacy.

Referencing from line number 29: LEGION wanted us to violate an alliance with V* and join in the Axte inspired coalition buildup to defeat V*

57. NUKE - Zero000 December 16, 2015
make up so much nonsense to entertain yourself

Personal insulted noted.
Make-up nonsense: I’m ready for the debate. Pick a number, any number.

58. NUKE - Zero000 December 16, 2015
this is just a game. It's supposed to be for enjoyment.

Indeed.

Referencing from line number 21: frequent elevated levels of deceit, trampling of agreements, whirl wind fantasies of justification and false claims of wrongful activity has exacerbated relations and have accelerated players beyond any comprehensible comfort zone in the gaming community.

Posting the confrontation has resulted in enjoyment for some.

Zero: "Not to be taken literally"

59. NUKE - Zero000 December 16, 2015
someone who has a bit too much time on their hands.

An assumption as experience inherently reduces task time and the original post was produced in my leisure from the time LEGION recruited our enemy in August 2015 and the original posting of this thread in December 2015.

60. NUKE - Zero000 December 16, 2015
This world is ending

61. NUKE - Zero000 December 17, 2015
The number of players drops daily

62. NUKE - Zero000 December 17, 2015
The rest of my rantings.

Bottom Line:

63. The context of this thread is with regard to activities between the two stated management principals of LEGION and me. Not between you and others.

64. Citles of Ah, a managing principal of LEGION did not secure nor did he conduct his business to comply with any confidential agreement to keep discussions of the conspiracy, private.

65. Liabilities to an allied tribe in good standing, Five Star, and with stronger ties than those with the principals of LEGION out weighed the propositions to join LEGION in turning against the tribe that had orchestrated assistance for LEGION in war against Axte.

66. The tribe of EVIL1 was a participant in the Courtesy of War. Due to the level of our activity, I was involved in the closure of the war which ended February 4, 2015. Any war involving the tribe of Axte against the tribe of Five Star required a one month notice to the opposing tribe as per requirement set forth in the armistice by the management of Axte. All the whining about Five Star receiving prior knowledge to planned attacks on Five Star by Axte and others is irrational and unjustified. All the false accusations, false claims, false justifications and blue commentaries by the LEGION management are products of their propaganda platform.

cjn2001 Feb 02,2015 16:42
You and I both make a folder in mailbox called Diplomacy and move it there. That way the game doesn't delete it when it gets past a certain date and if there are any complaints about its conditions being breached we can refer to it at any time rather than continuing in this "he said she said" manner.

Shift diplomacy to NAP with one month notice from either side of any intent to change this status before attacks start. This should be ample time to shift D and not be caught with pants down. The only issue is trust and only time can cure that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkle67

What a load of psychobabble.I also did not read all that legal document type crap. I assume you are American and apologies if I am wrong but that is the type of stupid stuff they go in for hence the popularity of judge judy with people suing each other for insanely stupid reasons.
I only catch judge judy while channel hopping and cannot believe any other country in the world has such a sue and counter sue culture and this is what all this looks like without being on judge judy.