Jugson K45

DeletedUser

I am looking for a tribe in K45 with at least some experience. Preferably top 20. Bio or PwN 14 would be nice. Maybe even Beyond? Please? Ok anyone in the top 20...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I am looking for a tribe in K45 with at least some experience. Preferably top 20. Bio or PwN 14 would be nice. Maybe even Beyond? Please? Ok anyone in the top 20...:icon_biggrin:

RAKI is in the top 20 im sure they'll give you an invite :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I WILL NOT GET RAKIFIED...I WILL JOIN Bio...please? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Wait, I thought you were in Beyond?

DeletedUser

Wait again, xD I mix you up with Jupper. 2 days off and forgetting names already.

DeletedUser

I've come to a decision NO TRIBE...unless..I want to.

i think it would be easier, if you wanted a tribe, to ask in game anyway because i dont think good tribe leaders/recruiters read this

DeletedUser25166

Wait again, xD I mix you up with Jupper. 2 days off and forgetting names already.

Juppers, has, regrettably quit tribal wars, for he has problems in RL. Anyway, Jugson, I don't think you're quite big enough to join PwN14 or Beyond.

DeletedUser

you can see Mail box between report (left) and friends (right) boxs..

DeletedUser

thanks hafizwan, I have checked out the boxes and now know what to do..

DeletedUser

we didnt invite u :D because u are noob

I'm a n00b..your using 1337 speak...aka foreign RAKI language here. Now you're the leader of RAKI so coming from you that isn't much of an offense. :icon_rolleyes: