Jumping 360 No scope

DeletedUser

I know I seem like an ass
(yes a said ass but if anything I am insulting myself get off ma back mods)

but seriously this world seems like there is no point

has TW developed some form of viral depression

where is the challenge?

also sidenote
thinking of starting a topic to help newbs
e.g. things like strats on how to beat someone who outnumbers you in village size and troops or turning small advantages into massive strengths. what do you think?

DeletedUser84793

I know I seem like an ass
(yes a said ass but if anything I am insulting myself get off ma back mods)

but seriously this world seems like there is no point

has TW developed some form of viral depression

where is the challenge?

also sidenote
thinking of starting a topic to help newbs
e.g. things like strats on how to beat someone who outnumbers you in village size and troops or turning small advantages into massive strengths. what do you think?

well i think the big tribes needs to duke it out for a change...these guys gets on here start running their tough talk and who are they fighting? smaller tribes in most cases. to many young kids on here who's chest sticks out thinking their some pure killer on here and what their hitting smaller players...i say let the big dogs fight it out..stop taking on smaller easy targets. the public forum has become dull with out any interesting readings. for god sakes one of the top 4 tribes take on ato..lol thats my wish..i want to see how tough ato really is...that's my personal hope. if your gonna be in the top 5...show us why you deserve to be their instead of talking smack to the little guys..anyways just my thoughts on this world.

DeletedUser

Last time my tribe took on a tribe of the same size all of our competition disappeared :(

oscar.soiza

xxstealthyxx do you realy think we have a tone of fun taking out the little guys?!! its like picking a small bogga out your nose and flicking it, theres no real satisfaction!

All the big boggas have been picked and flicked into the faces of those whom cant except (lots of satisfaction came from that) that we have already fort for our ranks, security and authority in this world. So bow down to your masters or rise up and build a colony of those whom wish to strike a stick to our mighty thrown! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser84793

xxstealthyxx do you realy think we have a tone of fun taking out the little guys?!! its like picking a small bogga out your nose and flicking it, theres no real satisfaction!

All the big boggas have been picked and flicked into the faces of those whom cant except (lots of satisfaction came from that) that we have already fort for our ranks, security and authority in this world. So bow down to your masters or rise up and build a colony of those whom wish to strike a stick to our mighty thrown! :icon_twisted:

true..and if im lucky enough i will see the end game...If i do..i will make everything i do count. not looking for small boogers to pick..but the huge long sliming boogers is always the most fun to pick...:icon_razz:

oscar.soiza

sorry to take second place from you yesterday (31st) for attacker of the day :p had about 5 nukes land right after midnight... would have topped devil if they landed 10 mins earlier :'(

DeletedUser115814

I'd agree with you devil, It's just I've been fighting an entire tribe by myself for 2 months. Regardless of their experience level- It's sad that a legion of noobs cannot defeat a single player.

It takes about 10 minutes to google the top tier strategies, I have no sympathy for those who cannot.

OMG OSCAR HAI!

DeletedUser84793

I'd agree with you devil, It's just I've been fighting an entire tribe by myself for 2 months. Regardless of their experience level- It's sad that a legion of noobs cannot defeat a single player.

It takes about 10 minutes to google the top tier strategies, I have no sympathy for those who cannot.

OMG OSCAR HAI!

t2ist get over your self..your doing nothing really except taking easy targets..im about to shut you up! keep talking!

DeletedUser115814

t2ist get over your self..your doing nothing really except taking easy targets..im about to shut you up! keep talking!
Lmao. I had 300 points when you had nobles. I was not only the smallest player in the entire area when I started fighting you guys, I was also the only one fighting.... Now I'm supposed to feel bad for you?

DeletedUser84793

Lmao. I had 300 points when you had nobles. I was not only the smallest player in the entire area when I started fighting you guys, I was also the only one fighting.... Now I'm supposed to feel bad for you?

no dont feel bad for me! taking villages is a good thing..but dont noble to fast..you know you might need troops with all those villages your taking...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser116552

mhmm make one to help the people's at least will maybe get some attention on the forum for once

aldwins19

All the 'famous' tribes eats the smaller ones.
= No interesting,exciting,heated wars and New players are repulsed more and more to play.

It's like new players are treated and labeled as outcasts.

Maybe if someone would be a good guy for once and try to reach out of their inner circle that would benefit future worlds.

germanwind

no dont feel bad for me! taking villages is a good thing..but dont noble to fast..you know you might need troops with all those villages your taking...:icon_rolleyes:

That sounds like threating! T1st.. Do you need support?

In some way... Stealthy your name is huge paradox, in almost every topic you are screaming about t1st is a American helpless cocky guy..
But your name implies that you are more silent.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser116552

attachment.php

Guys stop.

DeletedUser84793

That sounds like threating! T1st.. Do you need support?

In some way... Stealthy your name is huge paradox, in almost every topic you are screaming about t1st is a American helpless cocky guy..
But your name implies that you are more silent.. :icon_rolleyes:

it sounds to me you want to fight? you jump on the public forums and just look for my post to comment to me..why is that..you need attention? you feel left out? or is it that you need to kiss butt so you can hopefully make a friend? I bet you were picked on in school and you always wanted to play a part of a bully..so what do you do..you hide behind a computer see some guy like me going up against a good few..and you jump aboard and start running your mouth....does that make you feel better noob? i got an idea, if your gonna comment to me...at least have something interesting to say...don't come on here offering to send support and run with the big dogs..if t2ist needs support im sure he will ask...good god man,get off my back! I don't know you and you don't know me. so stop with the kiss kiss please can i be your friend butt lick crap..lol Noob! 15 post you ever made and you got to write a message to me..spare me!

germanwind

it sounds to me you want to fight? you jump on the public forums and just look for my post to comment to me..why is that..you need attention? you feel left out? or is it that you need to kiss butt so you can hopefully make a friend? I bet you were picked on in school and you always wanted to play a part of a bully..so what do you do..you hide behind a computer see some guy like me going up against a good few..and you jump aboard and start running your mouth....does that make you feel better noob? i got an idea, if your gonna comment to me...at least have something interesting to say...don't come on here offering to send support and run with the big dogs..if t2ist needs support im sure he will ask...good god man,get off my back! I don't know you and you don't know me. so stop with the kiss kiss please can i be your friend butt lick crap..lol Noob! 15 post you ever made and you got to write a message to me..spare me!

You are hilarious;) But why does it feel like you trying to describe yourself? Nevermind, we shouldn't talk about our personal lives(A)

Although Stracy:Love:

oscar.soiza

Never underestiamte another player, regardless of their size/skill, we all have m8s!

xxstealthyxx i'd watch what you say and do next... for they could determine your future on this world... just saying :axemen:

t2ist bro, u know i got your back for old time sake! Cant believe you made a fan club in the early days for me whist making your PP hahaha legend! ='D

DeletedUser115814

xxstealthyxx i'd watch what you say and do next... for they could determine your future on this world... just saying :axemen:

t2ist bro, u know i got your back for old time sake! Cant believe you made a fan club in the early days for me whist making your PP hahaha legend! ='D

Brooo you me rad and equanox the little boy. Giving up our wood for money lol the days!