June 2019 W103 Cluster Contest Thread

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear Players,

For this months contest we thought we'd run a slightly different idea that has been adopted and well received in other markets.

The concept behind the contest for this month is to allow you the players to show off your clusters!

What is a cluster?

A cluster is a term used in game for the spread of your villages across the world.

How can I show off my cluster?
Here is an example,

en104
How was the example created?

Simply head over to twstats and go to the map tool such as; https://www.twstats.com/en103/index.php?page=map

What are the contest requirements?

• Your entry must make use of the spoilers feature when submiting your entry.
  • The image needs to be made by using this https://www.twstats.com/en103/index.php?page=map website
  • Your own cluster should be in yellow and clearly visible, the cluster of your tribe in blue and your enemies in red. Marking other players/tribes is allowed but not required.
  • Zoom level should be on 250% and your entire cluster should be visible.
  • You should select "markers only" and have the background black.
  • You should mention your account name in your submission post.
  • It is allowed to edit the image, to come up with a creative shape your cluster resembles. Please note that if you choose to do this, you also have to provide an unedited image of the cluster.
Once you have finished creating the image, you can post it below. It would be nice if you could provide a brief explanation to go with the image (e.g. which shape your cluster resembles, if you're happy about your cluster, how you wish to improve it, etc.). This is not obligatory, however does add a nice touch to your submission.
Sign-ups close 27th June 2019, any entries after this date will not count. The winners will be announced after the 29th June 2019.

You can discuss entries in this topic.

Prizes:
1st place 400 pp
2nd place 200 pp
3rd place 100 pp

We are looking forward to your feedback, which you can leave in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team

Last edited:

DeletedUser74388

Seems I have some extra time on my hands....so I will go ahead and be the first to submit our (Litkafilip) cluster.

At the start of the world we were very intentional on how we would make our cluster by nobling south and pushing to the rim as it expanded. In December 2018 we added to our northern cluster by joining forces with All for fiona. I feel like we have accomplished our goal of having an account that reaches the rim and is a solid continuous cluster.

I think our cluster looks a bit like a piece of cheese (or maybe pizza) since finzone took a bite out of it where urban use to be. But no worries that wont last for long.

To improve our cluster we plan to continue pushing in multiple directions to eat some tasty squirrels expanding that big piece of cheese.

en103

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
enp6

I am not 100% sure how this works, but my friend has a great cluster in Casual 6 so i'd enter this in.:)

babymilo80

Reaction score
If you squint really hard it sorta looks like a giraffe and I think that's beautiful in its own way ;)

en103

Account Name: babymilo80

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Account name: Charshaun
en103

On its own, just my cluster alone, it looks like a bird (an eagle or a pigiotto :p) fighting with its claws.
ClkuinU.jpg

17-Pidgeotto.png

fight-two-eagles-on-isolated-260nw-1153246480.jpg

I think we are pretty happy about our cluster, and thanks to this contest we actually got to see how cool it is. We have been fighting an uphill battle for a long time and its been a struggle, but thanks to the wonderful team and our coordination, we have been surviving. Our cluster resembling that of a fighting eagle (from my perspective) has a "fighting spirit" kind of charm, just like the players on the account and in the tribe.

P.S: Our friend Jane thinks it looks like a uterus, so have that perspective for a good laugh :D

thebigt625

Account: A Wild BigT
Tribe: DT
Enemy: TFBS

Honestly, I feel like I've been working towards this cluster contest for a large portion of my adult life and I didnt even know it :D

Its a fun community idea, and I'm happy to submit myself!! :)

en103

Started out in K45, but now I go by Mr. Worldwide. :cool:
en103

There are lots of people that complain about being "stuck" in the backlines, but it is not this guy. :rolleyes:

I put the work in to get a couple of front-line villages and then expanded those clusters purely through enemy captures.

Featuring strong clusters in K44, K55, K56, K53, K45.

I've always said, "give me a cluster and I'll give you a problem."

en103
(You can see the beginnings of a giant T)
Unlike most, I don't and haven't nobled the 2,000 point barbarian villages to form the clusters seen before you today.

I made it a point to get to the front, multiple fronts, all along our border with TFBS.

And barring some recent recruitment, I'd definitely say I have had the best spread for this war. :p

I have actively pursued my tribe's enemies, across the globe, spanning 9 continents, and I've been able to interact with so many different accounts!

My favorite part of my cluster map is that I've been able to help and be a part of all of our individual squads here in the Dream Team. <3

My goals for expansion?

Where there's a front - A Wild BigT Appears!
;)

Last edited:

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear players,

First and foremost, thank you to all players who participated in the June 2019 Cluster Contest!

I can announce that the winners of the contest for W103 are:

1st Place - @SassySwagGuru (400pp)
2nd Place - @babymilo80 (200pp)
3rd Place - @survivorjane (100pp)

Congratulations to the above!

To collect your prize please pm @Jirki88 with the in-game account you'd like to receive the premium points on.

As always, we are looking forward to your feedback, including future contest ideas, which you can leave in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team​