June 2019 W105 Cluster Contest Thread

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear Players,

For this months contest we thought we'd run a slightly different idea that has been adopted and well received in other markets.

The concept behind the contest for this month is to allow you the players to show off your clusters!

What is a cluster?

A cluster is a term used in game for the spread of your villages across the world.

How can I show off my cluster?
Here is an example,

en104
How was the example created?

Simply head over to twstats and go to the map tool such as; https://www.twstats.com/en105/index.php?page=map

What are the contest requirements?

• Your entry must make use of the spoilers feature when submiting your entry.
  • The image needs to be made by using this https://www.twstats.com/en105/index.php?page=map website
  • Your own cluster should be in yellow and clearly visible, the cluster of your tribe in blue and your enemies in red. Marking other players/tribes is allowed but not required.
  • Zoom level should be on 250% and your entire cluster should be visible.
  • You should select "markers only" and have the background black.
  • You should mention your account name in your submission post.
  • It is allowed to edit the image, to come up with a creative shape your cluster resembles. Please note that if you choose to do this, you also have to provide an unedited image of the cluster.
Once you have finished creating the image, you can post it below. It would be nice if you could provide a brief explanation to go with the image (e.g. which shape your cluster resembles, if you're happy about your cluster, how you wish to improve it, etc.). This is not obligatory, however does add a nice touch to your submission.
Sign-ups close 27th June 2019, any entries after this date will not count. The winners will be announced after the 29th June 2019.

You can discuss entries in this topic.

Prizes:
1st place 400 pp
2nd place 200 pp
3rd place 100 pp

We are looking forward to your feedback, which you can leave in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team

Last edited:

DeletedUser118971

Man the pp prizes need to be well higher then 400pp for 1st.
Should be
1st-1000pp
2nd- 750pp
3rd- 500pp

My opinion.

All the entries so far for this competition are on point!

#givemorePP

DeletedUser123264

Player: Optimus.

33xesyf.jpg

2rzqtn7.jpg

This represents me running to defeat the real enemy. The Barbarians.

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Player: streetgutt

en105

This is, as you can clearly see, a whale octopus hybrid. Right now you can see the hybrid got a very bad infection marked by the red dots. Hopefully my dear creature doesn't stay infected forever.
e8412d15c5f228837969253a3202f4ca-png.jpg

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear players,

First and foremost, thank you to all players who participated in the June 2019 Cluster Contest!

I can announce that the winners of the contest for W105 are:

1st Place - @Optimus. (400pp)
2nd Place - @streetgutt (200pp)
3rd Place - @Smayke (100pp)

Congratulations to the above!

To collect your prize please pm @Jirki88 with the in-game account you'd like to receive the premium points on.

As always, we are looking forward to your feedback, including future contest ideas, which you can leave in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team​

halo3rules247

Dear players,

First and foremost, thank you to all players who participated in the June 2019 Cluster Contest!

I can announce that the winners of the contest for W105 are:

1st Place - @Optimus. (400pp)
2nd Place - @streetgutt (200pp)
3rd Place - @Smayke (100pp)

Congratulations to the above!

To collect your prize please pm @Jirki88 with the in-game account you'd like to receive the premium points on.

As always, we are looking forward to your feedback, including future contest ideas, which you can leave in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team​
But I had the most likes REEEEEE