June 2021 - Reports Contest! (Nobling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Dear players,

For this month's contest we will have a Nobling Reports Contest!
To participate you will be required to upload a picture/screenshot of your best nobling report.
This means the report has to show the conquering of a village. Did you manage to nuke a stack, avoid one or get very lucky? Let us know!

Rules

- The report has to be from an active world.
- The report can't be older than a month.
- It has to show the loyality drop to or below 0! This contest is about nobling.
- Please note that the forum rules still apply so lets keep it to one post, per forum account, per submission.

Sign-ups close 8th July 2021, any entries after this date will not count. The best submissions as chosen by the team.

You can discuss entries here.

Prizes

1st place 600 pp
2nd place 400 pp
3rd place 200 pp

We are looking forward to your feedback, which you can leave in this thread.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Since nobody is posting anything, I'm stealing @makobex's report to yoink the juice. :cool:

Don't know if it qualifies since it didn't conquer the village with this hit, but figured it would be nice to share it.

unknown.png

Last edited:

Sibylon

Reaction score
New player here, so first time I was attempting to work with another player to take a village. Someone else took the village in between the clearing attack and my nobles, so ended up overnobling. First time conquering myself and got pretty lucky doing it!

tw_noble_screenshot.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.