Just a game

DeletedUser103773

I have never checked these fourms or wrote in them before as i've seen it as a wast of my time. After hearing about what is being said in these fourms between shave & onfire and whoever else i had to check it out for myself. What everone needs to know and i also mean the ones with the big ego's general the ones in the age group 13-28 is that at the end of the day you will turn off the computer or your phone and will return to RL & family. this is a game to have fun not throwing words around saying "I'm better then you". Show your skill and wits and congurer w59, that alone should speak for itself. If anyone rim's me using there wits & skill then i'll be the first to congrat's you. The vet's playing this game need to also remember we was at one point noobs and not be to big to not answer a newbi's question for help even though he/she may be nobled in the end, he/she would have gained knowledge for the next world. I gained exp. and respect from a player who helped me in w25. after this break is over lets roll up our sleeves and start nobling some villas :icon_biggrin: Have a happy new year!!!!!! p.s. don't forget to make your new years resolution......

Co-player

DeletedUser

My New Years resolution is to make sure Karloff gets nobled :D

haha just kidding. Now people be safe i want everyone here next year to flame with :D I am canadian timezone so still 20 hours before 2012

DeletedUser

What everone needs to know and i also mean the ones with the big ego's general the ones in the age group 13-28 is that at the end of the day you will turn off the computer or your phone and will return to RL & family.
Where else would we go? We cannot stay online 24/7. People are people, big ego or not.

this is a game to have fun not throwing words around saying "I'm better then you". Show your skill and wits and congurer w59, that alone should speak for itself.
They have a forum to allow players to express their opinions. Both tribes are at war and will obviously try to use PnP to their advantage.

If anyone rim's me using there wits & skill then i'll be the first to congrat's you. The vet's playing this game need to also remember we was at one point noobs
If you were nobled by a player with no skill or wit what would you be? A voob?

after this break is over lets roll up our sleeves and start nobling some villas :icon_biggrin:
Well thats a relief, shAve haven't lost a village yet, let's hope you use some of your wit and skill and put up a fight :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have never checked these fourms or wrote in them before as i've seen it as a wast of my time. After hearing about what is being said in these fourms between shave & onfire and whoever else i had to check it out for myself. What everone needs to know and i also mean the ones with the big ego's general the ones in the age group 13-28 is that at the end of the day you will turn off the computer or your phone and will return to RL & family. this is a game to have fun not throwing words around saying "I'm better then you". Show your skill and wits and congurer w59, that alone should speak for itself. If anyone rim's me using there wits & skill then i'll be the first to congrat's you. The vet's playing this game need to also remember we was at one point noobs and not be to big to not answer a newbi's question for help even though he/she may be nobled in the end, he/she would have gained knowledge for the next world. I gained exp. and respect from a player who helped me in w25. after this break is over lets roll up our sleeves and start nobling some villas :icon_biggrin: Have a happy new year!!!!!! p.s. don't forget to make your new years resolution......

Co-player
<< 28. You Imply everyone has a family, assume everyone has someone. TW is a game, where socially people become addicted be it ig or skype and forgo real life to play/chat.

"I'M BETTER THAN YOU, ILL RIM YOU" .... yeah thought I would try it :S

slinkiestwizard

Co-player

Funny but the only issue ive had here has been a player that uses "I'M BETTER THAN YOU" as his skype name . This player has a flaming middle finger up icon, and to think i thought a player that is the Duke of a tribe would have more class then this .

but anyway we aren't all as childish as him thankfully, TW is a game play it to the best of your ability grow friendships and have fun. Yeah and Happy New year!

DeletedUser

Funny but the only issue ive had here has been a player that uses "I'M BETTER THAN YOU" as his skype name . This player has a flaming middle finger up icon, and to think i thought a player that is the Duke of a tribe would have more class then this .

Grow a sense of humor.

slinkiestwizard

Grow a life and leave my slinky alone :lol:

P.s Big up the DRAMA! Massive hahaha

Hey LT hows things . Happy New Year ! Drama theres no Drama here time to sneak back off and check the 53 forums :lol:

DeletedUser

Hey LT hows things . Happy New Year ! Drama theres no Drama here time to sneak back off and check the 53 forums :lol:

yea good man, I don't even play this world, Just thought i'd come and see wassup lol. Ah but there is DRAMA! here.... :lol: