just a quick hello

DeletedUser

All TCK and DVADER members who remember me ... oh yeah and those who have forgot me as well as all others ..... just a quick hello and wishing you all well.

Hanif
(hanif1969)

qwertyu

Did you create your forum account a while after joining the world then? My TW join date is 2006 but I only just discovered the forums around mid 2007 xD

DeletedUser

Which Hanif are you? The original owner, or the one who took over the account?

DeletedUser

I am the original, is verification needed? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Did you create your forum account a while after joining the world then? My TW join date is 2006 but I only just discovered the forums around mid 2007 xD

I had another ID for the forum for which until yesterday I had forgotten about. Yeh so this was created a long time after I initially started W1.

DeletedUser

I am the original, is verification needed? :icon_biggrin:

Nah. The guy who took over you account screwed us over. He suddenly stopped logging in and didnt respond on skype(even tho he still used it, still does.)

DeletedUser

Nah. The guy who took over you account screwed us over. He suddenly stopped logging in and didnt respond on skype(even tho he still used it, still does.)

I know I tried every possible means to contact him and avert this situation, unfortunately it was to no avail. Sad situation but what the heck - whats done is done.

Hope everything good with you and everyone else.

DeletedUser8993

And that is why original owners should maintain the email rights to their accounts that and to keep their names.