Just a reminder

• Thread starter Ignoramus of the Law
  • Start date

Ignoramus of the Law

Hi all

Hope things are going well for yous, the Pally is bringing in tons of resources (all within the Haul limit) and your pits are far exceeding the 5-years plan drafted by the Economic Committee.

I just want to remind all of you that when you draw the bottom line TribalWars is just a game. It is alright to chat with your neighbours. It is alright to have a bit of banter, send random jokes or just ask people, "Hey, how's things?". I have tried to talk with a few players on the map but everyone seems to be so suspicious of everyone nowadays that nobody reads or replies to messages fearing "Hey, he wants me village!".

Literally the only aspect and the only extra you get in TribalWars compared to any other vs-AI game is the social layer. You ask me how I am doing, I ask you how you doing, we chat for a while and there is a slight change we learn something new and there is also a slight change we noble each other in the end. I noble you, self-congratulations, you noble me, congratulations. I fully understand this is a High performance world but no matter how many HP worlds you win, they don't go in your CV. I suppose not anyway.

Don't be this guy:

Waterloo1815 Apr 27, 12:33
Hey mate, how's it going?

PotatoDude Apr 27, 12:35
good and you?

Waterloo1815 Apr 27, 12:40
I am just bored out of my mind so I am checking up on my neighbours whom I presume suffer the same. There's no quests so the world is far slower.

So... do you know any other good games like TribalWars?

I'm Dan by the way.

PotatoDude Apr 27, 12:43
check me on w107 thats how I dont get bored.

Waterloo1815 Apr 27, 12:54
Alright, understandable.

PotatoDude Apr 28, 00:30
do you want to join us? rather then me clear you after bp ends? I mean I'm not trying to threaten you but I mean ur next to me and well if your not with me ur against me XD. you can see from w107 im a good player so I'll let you decide also the tribe is closer to you and can aid you quicker then your tribe can.

Waterloo1815 Apr 28, 00:33
Oh, big words there champ. You made me curious.
*changed his name

Do not forget - enjoy, have fun and don't take the whole thing too seriously.

pellegrina

Reaction score
Dan, you can pm me in game for a chat if you want, I don't bite, I'm not a BM and if you want to try and noble me later on I won't be offended :D :D

[checks map and sees he is in another continent.... damn!]

Ignoramus of the Law

Dan, you can pm me in game for a chat if you want, I don't bite, I'm not a BM and if you want to try and noble me later on I won't be offended :D :D

[checks map and sees he is in another continent.... damn!]

I haven't played any TW in a while now, I'd have problems nobling barbs, le alone active players. But hey, good to know there is someone on the map I can noble without a lawsuit following swiftly.

pellegrina

Reaction score
Looool! No, I don't do lawsuits either. Nice to meet you (and nice to see there are some people on here who are prepared to be friendly even with "furriners" - although actually I am from the UK, I just started playing TW on the Italian servers - long story - so have ended up making lots of friends there).

Ignoramus of the Law

Looool! No, I don't do lawsuits either. Nice to meet you (and nice to see there are some people on here who are prepared to be friendly even with "furriners" - although actually I am from the UK, I just started playing TW on the Italian servers - long story - so have ended up making lots of friends there).

I don't think anyone is more "furrigner" than me, given my emigration history :D

But I don't think anyone on .net could be considered foreigner. After all, this is the *international* server so technically, everyone is welcomed.
I had a friend that worked in Italy and dragged me for a few days on the Italian server. Italian TW server - not a fan. Italian piazzas and fontanas - absolutely love them.

Deleted User - 11347146

Well.
My opinion in this case is: probably someone wont to chat with other people, and they are just here to play the game.
At least everyone are free to do whatever they want, but I agree with u about the Italian server.
Full of kids without objectivity.

For example I tried to be a good guy, but someone tried to be really rude with me and my tribes, opening a stupid post where you can find only trashtalk about people that u didn't know.

So bad.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I almost never answer to things like that, not because I am suspicious but because I dislike the social part of the game and there are at least 20+ pms like that in the start of each server. You don´t have time to answer things that is unimportant so you just skip those parts. ^^

Social Climber

I almost never answer to things like that, not because I am suspicious but because I dislike the social part of the game and there are at least 20+ pms like that in the start of each server. You don´t have time to answer things that is unimportant so you just skip those parts. ^^
well, if u got time to answer here u might have to anserw "spam" pms too :p

pellegrina

Reaction score
Ah so this is where the autism convention is being held. Cool :D

Hello Dan btw
Nice to meet you Minty, I'm Pellegrina (aka Auntie Pelle). I haven't posted on the .net forum for a while (say 8 years?), so tell me, where did the Ginger thing come from?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Minty, I'm Pellegrina (aka Auntie Pelle). I haven't posted on the .net forum for a while (say 8 years?), so tell me, where did the Ginger thing come from?

Hello Auntie.

Don't worry about big whinge. He likes to float around HP worlds and pretend to be relevant and people pretend to humour him sometimes but that's about it :D