Just a Simple war..

DeletedUser3932

Wow, looks like there is some serious hugging going on here.

Your 40 caps into a war, and your recruiting half of the enemy.

And have openly admitted your willing to take most of the rest of them in.

Kev, if your tribe is so good, and you have spies in the enemy tribe, then why not noble them out. They if any of them put up decent resistance, they can join your tribe, or hop onto an account in your tribe to co-play.

For me, your going about this all the wrong way.

And if you think you've won this war already, then from what I've seen its not a win at-all, its not even a war.

DeletedUser

Wow, looks like there is some serious hugging going on here.

Your 40 caps into a war, and your recruiting half of the enemy.

And have openly admitted your willing to take most of the rest of them in.

Kev, if your tribe is so good, and you have spies in the enemy tribe, then why not noble them out. They if any of them put up decent resistance, they can join your tribe, or hop onto an account in your tribe to co-play.

For me, your going about this all the wrong way.

And if you think you've won this war already, then from what I've seen its not a win at-all, its not even a war.

You're seeing it from an outsider, yes we have other tribes helping us, but at the moment in one tribe it's only 1 player that's helping them, I think Swager is doing a bit of damage and providing support.

I personally have a long-range distance from their tribe that makes it almost un-worth it, never the less, I've took 1 village, not much, but it's also been recapped, and I intend to take it back, and take other villages of his back when I get the support from closer players that I need.

Other than that there has been a lot of ODA for us, and ODD for them, they just have one person sitting all of their players to snipe without giving them independence.

Either way, as Kevz says, since they've declared they've almost divided in points.

DeletedUser13939

You're seeing it from an outsider, yes we have other tribes helping us, but at the moment in one tribe it's only 1 player that's helping them, I think Swager is doing a bit of damage and providing support.

I personally have a long-range distance from their tribe that makes it almost un-worth it, never the less, I've took 1 village, not much, but it's also been recapped, and I intend to take it back, and take other villages of his back when I get the support from closer players that I need.

Other than that there has been a lot of ODA for us, and ODD for them, they just have one person sitting all of their players to snipe without giving them independence.

Either way, as Kevz says, since they've declared they've almost divided in points.

Who said we have one person sitting everyone? That's a lot of work for one person, and I'm pretty sure most of us are to lazy to do that. xD

As for people leaving us, we aren't to worried. The only people that have left us are those that didn't even do anything for the tribe. We should actually thank your leader for being so desperate and and and trying to intimidate our members. I don't think we could ever do a better job of weeding out the unwanted ones. ^^

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Simple
Side 2:
Tribes: Swag, Swager

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 45
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 293,516
Side 2: 210,606
Difference: 82,910

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97,831
Side 2: 17,791
Difference: 80,040

chart

I like those stats :)
Go Simple!

DeletedUser109374

Only reason they have those stats is because we had a minor confrontation with something more inmportant than simple.... just wait ;)

DeletedUser

Little tip, when you're loosing a war don't make an excuse until after you turn it around. What you just posted is flaming gold.

DeletedUser13939

Only reason they have those stats is because we had a minor confrontation with something more inmportant than simple.... just wait ;)

Something important? Let me guess, can't find anyone to protect you? Must be hell over there in Swag. *chuckles* I suppose we can wait until you have formally written out your surrender. ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Swag

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 5
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 33,521
Side 2: 34,707
Difference: 1,186

chart

This war is boring. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

As I have stated before. This war will take a while to truly become something of record. Unfortunately, this war will probably last month(s. Fortunately, it seems Swag have come up short in their aggression. While things are just beginning to become interesting upon our side. I look forward to the future!

DeletedUser

Well this war really isnt going anywhere real fast.... Wobble and Yarr will probably be finished first.

shagohad

Have these two tribes merged yet? All indicators i see point to the eventuality.

DeletedUser

Update:

We have recruited 4 of the most active and most deserving from zzz. I would like everyone to consider this war over as us tge victors through merge. I believe these 4 players are the only zzz members we will be taking in. For all purposes, though, we have an impending victory on our hands. I also ask that AAA do not recruit the rest. They will be considered refugees. Congratulations to Simple for showing it's worth, even if this war was slow. We still came out on top and has made our tribe more powerful for that. :)

Side 1:
Tribes: zzz
Side 2:

Timeframe: 06/01/2013 00:00:00 to 12/02/2013 15:17:28

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 102
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 656,040
Side 2: 714,694
Difference: 58,654

chart

DeletedUser

But... World isn't over yet... And you finished that war...? I'm amazed.