Just a Simple war..

DeletedUser

I usually tend to have different opinions for the norm, don't know Azazel very well, and as a result I don't think very highly of him, all I know is sometimes he says funny stuff in the forums, but that isn't necessarily who he is as a person, you could hate me, I personally don't care as you are over the Internet... And I've learnt over my time not to be butthurt, but because it's the forums and you don't know ME as a person... You could hate me on HERE, but in person I'm polite, tend not to get in fights, and I'm a person who I'd like to think you can get along with easily, I'm laid back... Hell one of my best mates (now he is) I didn't know him about 3 months ago, and he's been to my house and the same vice versa... But because this is a game where you have to be competitive and sometimes argumentative, psychologically and sub-consciously you switch your personality to someone who gets in fights, argues, and is impolite, but at the same time you're probably never ever ever going to meet me.

Not saying that Azazel ISN'T the same person on the forums, but he easily could be someone who everyone hates (and the same with Alexhol but the otherway around) And Azazel before you read this and think I'm disrespecting you at the start with "the thinking very highly of", just saying I have no idea who you are, and never even spoken to you before :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^ why have a different personality online, must be more effort than its worth?

DeletedUser

i have always played with people i know in real life so never had that problem :)

DeletedUser

I think simple might have trouble because they threaten their allies. So if they react that way to their friends...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Simple
Side 2:
Tribes: Swag

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 141
Difference: 11

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 26
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 815,677
Side 2: 858,567
Difference: 42,890

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135,594
Side 2: 188,945
Difference: 53,351

chart

It seems as though Swag has taken a small lead in this war now! Good job lads :snob:

DeletedUser

Well tbh you should add swag's peeps they got to join them! Yawn!

DeletedUser

FYI, Swag recruited the help from "Swager" and "Knock." Seems they needed the help. :)

DeletedUser13939

Why does everyone ALWAYS form a coalition against the tribe I'm in? .-.

DeletedUser

Because they can't handle your Dwarven awesomeness :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FYI, Swag recruited the help from "Swager" and "Knock." Seems they needed the help. :)

OR, Swager is a tribe for personal allies of Swag
And Knock are starting to get real tired of yo s..., Tyrone.

DeletedUser

OR, Swager is a tribe for personal allies of Swag
And Knock are starting to get real tired of yo s..., Tyrone.

Lol! Regardless of what or who they are. For whatever reasons. The fact remains.

Swag recruited the help of Swager and Knock because they couldn't handle us alone. :D

That is fine. The more the merrier. You can boast stats all you wish. 3 tribes against one, of course you're going to have better stats. However, what you do have for those stats is quite shocking. Considering we're such a "lousy tribe." You have still not met the expectations of your so-called "elite" tribe.

DeletedUser104885

Hello everyone.
I love that simple players are name calling me. But let us face the facts as of today. Within 1 week your tribe has been cut in half. No matter how you look at it. Your tribe is half the size as it once was.
Now that everyone has read simple mind set on things. Why this and why that. Let me show some real light. We had a NAP. cross noble happen. Simple stated give back the village. Simple stated we need permission to noble anything in k52. Simple OWNS K52.
Simple attacked our member for taking a barbarian village 45 or so hours away. While we was NAP. So that he could grow in what we thought was a safe area to help support from long range.
Well Simple just did not like that. Then I was informed that they plan an op on Karam. So yes I invited him into the tribe. They again did not like that. And when as simple would put it go to war. I knew ahead of time they would attack him. It was not a reason to go to war. It was not using Karma as bait. It was intel on simple. Plan and SIMPLE. I know what villages simple attacks with. I know what villages they defend with. I know where their nobles are and such. This is war. You guys were going to take him out. Why not let him be part of us. And gather all the intel we can gather. Now with the moral factor switched. We can stack his villages. And watch your close range attacks die. And when simple falls apart again. he can re claim his villages. And regrow.

And it is only 2 tribes fighting against you not 3. The third tribe is a tribe I set up so that when your members cross over. They would have to prove themselves that they want to be part of us. Not join us to spy on us. You thought you guys had a spy.

Oh and speaking of which. I still have spies inside your tribe. I know your next targets. This is war.
I quote hot here..
"Stop trying to get in my head"

For the players of simple. I will make this know to all of you. We have no ill feelings towards you. Our members either like or dislike most of you. But if you stay in simple you will be conquered. You will be conquered by old tribe-mates, You will be conquered by members of Swag. You will be conquered by members of knock.

There is a list of a few members that are in simple. That stay or leave. You will be rim in this game.
Your actions, Your lies, and your betrayal has put you on the mark for dead list.

Oh and just so you guys are clear. I do not make threats. And I am not threatening any member of the game. The way I speak is very direct. And may come off as rude. If taken the wrong way I am sorry. Good luck Simple you are going to need it.

Your support is in the wrong villages!

DeletedUser104885

Stats...
37 conquers For Swag
26 conquers for Simple

Simple has 22 conquers from 2 players that are behind enemy lines.. 3 hours from trains. 20 hours from support....

That means you have taken only 4 villages.
And we have taken 37

And we are striking from 24 + hours away.
That's the stats.
And we will be getting more conquers the more we move North into your Core, as you so called it heavy Stacked.

Just like to know. Who is stacking it? Your members are starting to withdraw troops.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Hello everyone.
I love that simple players are name calling me. But let us face the facts as of today. Within 1 week your tribe has been cut in half. No matter how you look at it. Your tribe is half the size as it once was.
Now that everyone has read simple mind set on things. Why this and why that. Let me show some real light. We had a NAP. cross noble happen. Simple stated give back the village. Simple stated we need permission to noble anything in k52. Simple OWNS K52.
Simple attacked our member for taking a barbarian village 45 or so hours away. While we was NAP. So that he could grow in what we thought was a safe area to help support from long range.
Well Simple just did not like that. Then I was informed that they plan an op on Karam. So yes I invited him into the tribe. They again did not like that. And when as simple would put it go to war. I knew ahead of time they would attack him. It was not a reason to go to war. It was not using Karma as bait. It was intel on simple. Plan and SIMPLE. I know what villages simple attacks with. I know what villages they defend with. I know where their nobles are and such. This is war. You guys were going to take him out. Why not let him be part of us. And gather all the intel we can gather. Now with the moral factor switched. We can stack his villages. And watch your close range attacks die. And when simple falls apart again. he can re claim his villages. And regrow.

And it is only 2 tribes fighting against you not 3. The third tribe is a tribe I set up so that when your members cross over. They would have to prove themselves that they want to be part of us. Not join us to spy on us. You thought you guys had a spy.

Oh and speaking of which. I still have spies inside your tribe. I know your next targets. This is war.
I quote hot here..
"Stop trying to get in my head"

For the players of simple. I will make this know to all of you. We have no ill feelings towards you. Our members either like or dislike most of you. But if you stay in simple you will be conquered. You will be conquered by old tribe-mates, You will be conquered by members of Swag. You will be conquered by members of knock.

There is a list of a few members that are in simple. That stay or leave. You will be rim in this game.
Your actions, Your lies, and your betrayal has put you on the mark for dead list.

Oh and just so you guys are clear. I do not make threats. And I am not threatening any member of the game. The way I speak is very direct. And may come off as rude. If taken the wrong way I am sorry. Good luck Simple you are going to need it.

Your support is in the wrong villages!
[/spoil]

It's a bunch of blah blah blah. Regardless to your plea to seem good in this aspect. It still remains, you have recruited 2 other tribes into your battle. Be it academy or not. You still don't know anything. You still are having trouble making a true valiant move on us. I must admit you have put a lot of pressure on us. However, you do not hold all the cards. You are not the best of players, or for that matter, leaders. Get organized and show me something that is worth recognizing you for. I see things you don't know I see. All this spy talk and you have yet to bring me any evidence worth any repute. You have yet to stop ops from commencing. You may have detoured things to save yourselves, but this is not over yet. :)