Just and their superb recruiting techniques

DeletedUser121943

I feel it's quite a shame to write this because we held Just in a high regard.

Our story starts of at Squeal, we were unhappy how the tribe was ran (e.g claims canceled so council could take them and so on) and we left with the help of N0PE members to China. Sadly China was a tribe going down the hill and the next day we were promoted to Duke so we could at least try and save the tribe. People left to GRRR/DOTT and to Just everywhere. Some members felt the need to insult me, either out of jealousy or not being able to understand. We left China and made sure that they had a duke.

Now we have been friendly the entire time to Just, we have played together with Stunz on W93 so we were friendly and helping all members of Just. I have been in Just before but had to leave due to bad location in the beginning and joined in Squeal, when I left, Stunz told me there would always be a spot for me. Regardless, we asked if we could join Just and this was stalled and stalled. First Stunz didn't take up on his word of having always a spot available, then he told me that if a former China (so the part from N0PE) would want me in, he'd listen to them. Someone from that group wanted us in. Then I had to talk with the council, which I did. The council told me they would talk with the council again.

The next day we started receiving attacks.

Very honourable work I must say.

awper

So nothing new then, thats JUSTs main tactic so far lol. They have an academy nearly the same size and more allies/puppets/bashers than they care to admit to.

Speaking of honour though, you can't say much if you've been playing this world in other tribes with the Intention/plans to join up with Just and betray whatever tribe you're in :p Just saying.

NATMUS

So nothing new then, thats JUSTs main tactic so far lol. They have an academy nearly the same size and more allies/puppets/bashers than they care to admit to.

Speaking of honour though, you can't say much if you've been playing this world in other tribes with the Intention/plans to join up with Just and betray whatever tribe you're in :p Just saying.

Main tactic? Just has less tribe changes that DOTT. We may recruit but i don't send out mail begging for a tribe to kill there duke and join JUST. Oh we also don't feed of JUST2 like DOTT does to GRRR. And as far as i see DOTT has more NAPs and Allies then JUST. We have one Ally and one NAP, Get your facts correct matey ;)

iFrosty - as for yourself Jeff, your not a very liked person. You are very good at the game TW but when certain people don't want to play with you that's one thing. You betray every tribe you are in and the begging you do is just ugly. You can quit sending me messages. its not going to change my mind. And as far as i know only one person wanted you in. Im not going to listen to one person over the 40+ who can't stand you. Best if luck to you on W100 though. maybe find some friends and join a tribe at start up.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I mean Just kind of destroyed their ally China. Yeah China had issues but Just's first response was to tear that tribe apart and take the pieces they wanted.

DeletedUser

Hey Jeff.

Essentially a bunch of people in Just didn't like you whilst the majority were lukewarm on you so you didn't get invited. I feel sorry for your coplayer Mark in all this as I like the guy but it is what it is. As for China, it was probably going south irrespective of what Just did. It was going to fall apart on its own and either those players that Just recruited would be in Just or another tribe. Just was not the cause of China's failure.

Just, DOTT and whoever else recruited from China was just making the best of a bad situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121943

Hello everyone,

People might not know me yet but i’m a vet from W29 probably the most excited world i’ve played on.

Its completely acceptable to say that we are not letting you in because we dont like Jeff. Thats fine.

The sneaky underhandedness comes from pretending to be considering recruitment while secretly planning an OP. We got not formal rejection as far as I know, and just woke up to hundreds of incomings. Were you too worried that unless we were sneak attacked, we whould end up smashing all your nukes?

As for what awper has said about having planned betrayal I can tell you thats way off the truth. I made this account and joined Squeal from the start. Completely had the intention of staying till the end. Once mark joined up with me and we started noticing some of the garbage that was going on in the tribe, both Mark and I were thibking of leaving. When Jeff joined and shared our thoughts, we jumped to China, which lo and behold was in an even worst state than Squeal.

What makes no sense is even though you did want to take to us into the tribe, we were more then willing to stay out and continue to work towards nobling Dott. Instead of externalling working with us you want to spend your nukes on a friendly player you know was not gonna attack you. Seems like thats the best way to defeat Dott right? Attacking non agressive players right? Makes total sense right?

Well your loss. From the short convos I had with dott the can see and value talent, irrespective of “annoyence level”. Make me think Dott is composed of talented albeit quirky players while Just family has socially perfect but blind players.

Ansley

SoarHigh2

I still yet to see 600 nukes and 170 trains from DOTT.
600k player, rank 35.

iFrosty said:
... we left with the help of N0PE members to China. Sadly China was a tribe going down the hill and the next day we were promoted to Duke so we could at least try and save the tribe...We left China and made sure that they had a duke.

I'm twstating your account and I don't see any China on your Tribe Changes.
Am I missing something?

You stayed in Squeal as long as you could but only left the tribe once JUST. was knocking on your doorsteps along with other Squeal members. That makes yourself look like any other refugee... Does Stunz have the power to recruit you? Probably... but at the cost of 60+ members losing trust in him.

Are you worth the trust of 60+ members?
Looking at your stats, until March 20, you've grown to 190k points, round-park of 25% internal and 75% external.
This is an above average stat.
Then after March 20, you've grown from 190k points to 600k points just from internaling alone (where you've grown from 300k to 600k in the last week)
- Mustaomena
- Caligua
- RyankengNedy

Now, you're coming off as a talented player...
What have you contributed in the war? Why didn't you just ask for secret support and have Stunz pull you out as a spy?

DeletedUser121943

I still yet to see 600 nukes and 170 trains from DOTT.
600k player, rank 35.

I'm twstating your account and I don't see any China on your Tribe Changes.
Am I missing something?

You stayed in Squeal as long as you could but only left the tribe once JUST. was knocking on your doorsteps along with other Squeal members. That makes yourself look like any other refugee... Does Stunz have the power to recruit you? Probably... but at the cost of 60+ members losing trust in him.

Are you worth the trust of 60+ members?
Looking at your stats, until March 20, you've grown to 190k points, round-park of 25% internal and 75% external.
This is an above average stat.
Then after March 20, you've grown from 190k points to 600k points just from internaling alone (where you've grown from 300k to 600k in the last week)
- Mustaomena
- Caligua
- RyankengNedy

Now, you're coming off as a talented player...
What have you contributed in the war? Why didn't you just ask for secret support and have Stunz pull you out as a spy?

If you knew how to use TWstats properly you would realize that China was renamed Llama. Furthermore, if you look at the change in OD you might be able to tell that Ryan and Caligula were not internals. We took down the leaders of Squeal, something China and Just were incapable of doing, so yea we did contribute to the war. Finally, Yes Mustaomena was internalized, we merged our accounts.

Maybe do better research next time bud.

DeletedUser

Poor conclusion. You want to sound confident in your closing remarks. Avoid at all costs words like maybe, possibly, probably, etc. People want to get behind an idea presented confidently.

SoarHigh2

If you knew how to use TWstats properly you would realize that China was renamed Llama. Furthermore, if you look at the change in OD you might be able to tell that Ryan and Caligula were not internals. We took down the leaders of Squeal, something China and Just were incapable of doing, so yea we did contribute to the war. Finally, Yes Mustaomena was internalized, we merged our accounts.

Great! we have our full story. Thanks for filling in the info. Clearly I was late to the party of your account being merged and you taking down the leaders of Squeal "singlehandedly" without the help of former China and Just at all.

Still doesnt justify recruiting a rank 35 (who was fluctuating in the rank 100s) at the cost of 50+ members.

To be honest, I just want to flame you, iFrosty because this thread just looks like a whine thread of 2 or 3 coplayers not being able to defend their villages, prenoble, snipe and retake (cause a complete nuisance to Just)

Hakuna Matata

Why can't we all just get along?

giphy.gif

DeletedUser121948

I forgot, what made you eat up *Caligula? Btw, he used to go by "Tuvak" when him and I first met in w88. He's a very generous player and ally. I've got to say, he's an interesting person. I don't know what, but I think he invests alot of money into this game. The way he exponentially grows is beyond me. Anyhow, I do hope to play with him again on w100. It seems to me that he actually is dealing with real life. He's got a family and got work (alot of traveling, so that's why he was inactive the past weeks or he didn't feel like playing).

If he did anything to upset you (OP), then I apologize on his behalf. LONG LIVE CALIGULAAAA!!!

Snyper Eyes

I'm just gonna say, Ryan quit and therefore was an internal *NOT A LEADER WHO WAS TAKEN DOWN*
Caligula's account was hacked and so Caligula quit *NOT A LEADER TAKEN DOWN*
So they were all just Internals you know?