Just curious on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser88837

matt (Hedgeclippers/Mingha), if your such an amazing player why are you barely above the central rank of your tribe? Looking at your location I don't see much to stop your growth. For someone that talks so much smack, you seem to not back it up from anything I can see. Stats are good obviously, but come on man, step up your game. :scout:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
matt (Hedgeclippers/Mingha), if your such an amazing player why are you barely above the central rank of your tribe? Looking at your location I don't see much to stop your growth. For someone that talks so much smack, you seem to not back it up from anything I can see. Stats are good obviously, but come on man, step up your game. :scout:

Your Matt attacks are pretty lame , I think you need lessons off me ... i can wind him up gewd :lol:

<3

DeletedUser

Clearly I am the worst player ever. Does lack of expansion say anything about a player? I guess you consider 31 members of your tribe poor players?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I read, the premade thread to see if there was an explanation because I was impatient, sorry man, I went through the same situation, best wishes and hope all goes well.

Muldie325

Matts ego is hugely inflated due to him taking credit for all of Allyboos achievements when they coplay, when honestly without her he is nothing. This also explains the lack of real talent in R4KI. Matts recruitment is weak because he sees all potential recruits as greater than himself - which they are, but he still feels everyone who doesn't apply is a worse player. Rejection issues Matt?

DeletedUser88837

Sorry to hear about that william, I hope whatever the issue is gets resolved bud.

DeletedUser

Sorry Matt but you will be the down fall of your own tribe :/

DeletedUser

I think the amount of threads that are started because of him boosts his ego... Kinda funny how many people have a hard one for him.

If he fails so much, prove it in game guys. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

let me ask, do you think i suck?

cos in many respects matt is a better player than i am and has in fact taught me quite a few things over the course of the last year.

Next time someone wants to bash matts skills, first compare yourself to me. IF and only if you come to the conclusion you are better than me can you then say is a rubbish player.

DeletedUser

let me ask, do you think i suck?

cos in many respects matt is a better player than i am and has in fact taught me quite a few things over the course of the last year.

Next time someone wants to bash matts skills, first compare yourself to me. IF and only if you come to the conclusion you are better than me can you then say is a rubbish player.

I am better than you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

1 Default. 2 Mio.

Simz I never need to defend my abilities, doing things like that do it for me.

The largest attack in W45 history, bore 2 villages. I am considered one of the best players in tw because I have the resume of arguably the best player currently playing this world. That is by far not the first time I have taken an account to number one in defending, and your attacks were down right pathetic. That is why I have a reputation. And while omen looks for nukes because they just lost a sizable portion in now the largest failed attack in w45 you can feel free to question my playing abilities because at the end of the day the fact remains, there are 5 people tops in my league in the world. Its not an accident I took the sit of the account with the most incomings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Default. 1,82 Mio.

Simz I never need to defend my abilities, doing things like that do it for me.

The largest attack in W45 history, bore 2 villages. I am considered one of the best players in tw because I have the resume of arguably the best player currently playing this world. That is by far not the first time I have taken an account to number one in defending, and your attacks were down right pathetic. That is why I have a reputation. And while omen looks for nukes because they just lost a sizable portion in now the largest failed attack in w45 you can feel free to question my playing abilities because at the end of the day the fact remains, there are 5 people tops in my league in the world. Its not an accident I took the sit of the account with the most incomings.

Modest as always i see :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.