Just curious on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am considered one of the best players in tw because I have the resume of arguably the best player currently playing this world.

Only cause I'm lazy :icon_razz:

But seriously, get real, all of you.
Matt's one of the most versatile, adaptable and committed players I've witnessed and I've played since .net beta.

1 Default. 1,82 Mio.

Simz I never need to defend my abilities, doing things like that do it for me.

The largest attack in W45 history, bore 2 villages. I am considered one of the best players in tw because I have the resume of arguably the best player currently playing this world. That is by far not the first time I have taken an account to number one in defending, and your attacks were down right pathetic. That is why I have a reputation. And while omen looks for nukes because they just lost a sizable portion in now the largest failed attack in w45 you can feel free to question my playing abilities because at the end of the day the fact remains, there are 5 people tops in my league in the world. Its not an accident I took the sit of the account with the most incomings.

DeletedUser

Oh, I've never judged Matt's playing abilities. I do acknowledge him to be a good player. He's just an awful leader. Just like I'm a great leader/tactician, but a mediocre player. I don't see why a leader should concern himselves with turning his account into an awesome killing machine when there's a tribe that expects you to lead them.

But TBH, my coplayer is probably the best player in the whole of W45. Only lost 5 (or were there less, Sandy?) villages in her whole TW carreer and she's playing frontline accounts in W10, W21 and W32. I wish people would attack me one day and realize their horrid mistake. <3

DeletedUser

Oh, I've never judged Matt's playing abilities. I do acknowledge him to be a good player. He's just an awful leader. Just like I'm a great leader/tactician, but a mediocre player. I don't see why a leader should concern himselves with turning his account into an awesome killing machine when there's a tribe that expects you to lead them.

But TBH, my coplayer is probably the best player in the whole of W45. Only lost 5 (or were there less, Sandy?) villages in her whole TW carreer and she's playing frontline accounts in W10, W21 and W32. I wish people would attack me one day and realize their horrid mistake. <3

i think ive lost less villas and ive been rank 1 ODD on 5 worlds without any tribal support in at least 3 of those worlds. being able to stack frontlines isnt a huge acheivement, its the situation you are in which says more about your skill.

Take w34 for example 6 tribes allied themselves to one another and created a shared forum titled "simz1987", with the sole intent of rimming my good self. I received nor asked for any support from anyone (in fact was offered it but rejected it) and despite 2 weeks of hammering, they managed to take a grand total of 0 villages and i even took 4 off them. I only had about 8-10 villages and was outnumbered about 120 vs 1. I ended up with more ODD than all but the top 8 tribes!

How many of you can say you have done the same?

I dont tend to come on the forums and brag about my own acheivements (thats what skype is for :lol:) but when you make bold claims like the above you really need tobe able to substantiate them.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i think ive lost less villas and ive been rank 1 ODD on 5 worlds without any tribal support in at least 3 of those worlds. being able to stack frontlines isnt a huge acheivement, its the situation you are in which says more about your skill.

Take w34 for example 6 tribes allied themselves to one another and created a shared forum titled "simz1987", with the sole intent of rimming my good self. I received nor asked for any support from anyone (in fact was offered it but rejected it) and despite 2 weeks of hammering, they managed to take a grand total of 0 villages and i even took 4 off them. I only had about 8-10 villages and was outnumbered about 120 vs 1. I ended up with more ODD than all but the top 8 tribes!

I dont tend to come on the forums and brag about my own acheivements (thats what skype is for :lol:) but when you make bold claims like the above you really need tobe able to substantiate them.

I would have said that for you , if I could have recalled exact details . But I certainly remember how great you fought them all by yourself without taking time to complain about it whine or boast ... just got on with it and was leading a tribe at the same time .
I think judging Matts leadership is premature , gangbanging of the No1 tribe is hardly unusual . How he deals with such events will determine that.

<3

DeletedUser

Having Rank 1 ODD just means you can stack well and utilize defence :)

Whereas just keep sniping could mean your equally as good at defending just not getting the odd for it.

A lot harder though because most tribes would then just resent once nuke gets back lol

DeletedUser

As far as I know Sandy never asked for support either.

And I'd just like to point out that you haven't actually substantiate your statement either. :/
Not that I don't believe you, of course. But still, pointing it out.

DeletedUser

Having Rank 1 ODD just means you can stack well and utilize defence :)

Whereas just keep sniping could mean your equally as good at defending just not getting the odd for it.

A lot harder though because most tribes would then just resent once nuke gets back lol

umm, stacking and utilising defence properly are probably the MOST key parts of defending. Sniping is easy, but should not be how you rely on defending, it is a last resort.

@daethon, you are misinterpretting me. When i say substantiate your claim i mean this "But TBH, my coplayer is probably the best player in the whole of W45". To make a claim like that you are basically saying your coplayer is of similar ability to the best players in all of TW (i.e. PP, Pervis, allyboo, miggy, nauz etc). I am saying that you saing she hasnt lost many villas in her TW career is far from enough credentials to validate, or substantiate your claim.

If you would like to query anthing about any of my history i will be more than happy to give you a list of names to speak to. (W34 both matt and lisa can attest to, but i know Allyboo who is very well respected would be able to do the same)

DeletedUser

Mk. Per personal request of the originating author, I am closing this thread. If there are issues with this, please take them up with him in a timely, respectful manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.