Just Deal With It!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

200w.gif

In W94, there are 2 top tribes NOT at war with another top tribe. That could be about to change :oops:

Ladies & Gentlemen of W94, Arab Money proudly presents this episode of Masterpiece Theater.

Our story begins innocently enough with beebetter playing pong.

giphy.gif

Pong cleared a village, beebetter conquered it, they'd try to reconcile, but bee just said -NO-!

200w (1).gif

Now you'd think -NO-would understand no means no, but no...

IMG_4097_20170622_193944.jpg

IMG_4098_20170622_193948.jpg

Apparently, each tribe used the cool down period to poach each other's players...

Screenshot_2017-06-22-19-45-39.png
Screenshot_2017-06-22-19-46-02.png

Clearly, this would help cool things down!

giphy (2).gif

From the evidence, I've seen, which is way too much for a single post...

1. Pnut violated the NAP by refusing to clear an alternate village for Pong
2. All of this is just an excuse to end an unpopular NAP on both sides

IMG_0064_20170622_201456.jpg
IMG_3824_20170622_173446.jpg

As mentioned, there is much more to be said here, more than 1 post can put forth. I expect many replies to this thread, drawing out more info from a number of people. Stay tuned!

The gist is that the NAP is finished, no chance to salvage it (everybody was waiting for an excuse for it to fail), the gloves are off, Just Deal With It!

Ding
Ding

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

About the poaching of players Llamas was recruit was done with permission of Reece.

On the other hand we knew Samplz was spying and knew he was gonna jump schip. Therefore, it wasn't a surprise at all when it happened.

Furthermore, Beebetter has statet somewhere that a NAP with restrictions should not be made this early in the game. This implies the NAP is not overtought well enough within their tribe since the 2 players that had the most restrictions by it where Beebetter and Sandalus.

So in the end if you ask me Pnut was just aiming to end the NAP and to do this in a way that Beebetter gets a free village from it is indeed perfect for them.

-NO- has Learned Pnut and Reece can't be trusted and they will try to bend rules/treaties to their fafour and we should have expected that.

Deleted User - 4669627

idk sampls, but lean towards agreement on everything else

Reece confirmed Llamas had his blessing, but you still took a pnut during cool down period, so I don't think I lied :p

on the topic of Reece... :oops:

I have spoke with a lot of folks in this world, many have known me from past world's & had unfavorable opinions of me, yet topat & I are cool atm, even kekua & I had a civil exchange early this morning on skype

I spoke with Reece a little bit yesterday, I now have profound respect for -NO- leadership to have spoke with him more than once

to his credit, he wasn't insulting or offending, just oblivious tbh
twice he was debating reality itself & clearly had no idea what was in his favor
so from what little I have seen, I am more apt to come to the conclusion that perhaps, rather than trying to bend things to his favor, he is just easily confused & detached from reality

perhaps, it was just a bad day for him, maybe he was drunk, but atm it's likely that his next words to me could result in my dropping the nice guy approach & going Pulp Fiction on him

not cuz I dislike him, but because he is infuriating

I went to him 1st about this topic, he avoided it, fair enough
I went back to him once I had much more info, explained that he might want to say something or this post would be entirely 1 sided
this post was clearly not 1 sided, which was a real effort because the situation seems to be pretty lop-sided tbh

-NO- leadership was forthright from the moment I asked them about it, they expected the 1st post to crucify Reece
instead I tried to create a more level ground to start from, managed to as jobless pointed out

I linked both leaderships before anybody had a chance to read so I could edit if needed, fully expecting -NO- to be disappointed I hadn't destroyed Reece & Reece to say "thank you"

-NO- was content, asked only that I thumbnail pics with text
Reece questioned everything, including reality itself & even my claim the poaching wasn't 1 sided
he said I posted what I knew was bullshit, I explained even if it was (which I don't agree, as stated earlier) it helped him, not -NO-
I could say the poaching was 1 sided, if that's what he wanted, could even add a second player pnut tried to poach making it 2-0 :eek:

anyway, I wasn't calling you out jobless ;)
just trying to give pnut a fighting chance in this thread, which went totally unappreciated

respect to -NO- leadership for having tried to work with him for more than a day

sorry bee, it's nothing against you, pnut, or even reece, he wasn't at all unpleasant, I do not dislike him, but I'm not Anne Sullivan

if pnut argued their case, I am neutral, I would help both sides as much as I cold
but reece & I speaking more is certain to end in tears, I have 0 to lose, so I doubt it will be me

sorry tldr

from what I've seen, all evidence is that bee was the key factor in the end of an unpopular nap on both sides, 1 that was doomed to fail over any excuse

the story is really more that its over vs why
the end of an nap between the only top tribes not warring other top tribes should have been a much bigger story by now, but there was a bold declaration & I did not make the point of this thread clear till the end

DeletedUser

One more thing i want to point out is that Llamas didn't join us in the cooldown period.
He joined us before Beebetter decided to take the village and before the NAP was questioned at all.
Furthermore it took about 48 hours to agree on terms and get things settled for Llamas so i don't think it has anything to do with this threat.

DeletedUser120833

One more thing i want to point out is that Llamas didn't join us in the cooldown period.
He joined us before Beebetter decided to take the village and before the NAP was questioned at all.
Furthermore it took about 48 hours to agree on terms and get things settled for Llamas so i don't think it has anything to do with this threat.

The Llama trade definitely happened before the cooldown. Personally I'm quite thrilled to see what happens next between these two tribes. Also, that NAP couldn't have been all that important considering it broke over one grey village.

Fab

Deleted User - 4669627

my bad, mixed date up with sampls

apparently, Llamas moved while nap was in good standing, with leadership consent
immediately afterwards the shit hit the fan

ziebC0p.gif

but yeah, a strong relationship doesn't end over a grey dot

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I spoke with Reece a little bit yesterday, I now have profound respect for -NO- leadership to have spoke with him more than once

I don't appreciate you taking pot shots at our duke. Shahyd you're quite clearly running propaganda here.
I'm not going to draw you into a debate on whether my duke is good or not. I'm just going to say that as someone who was there for the diplo talks and has seen Reece's leadership so far - I support Reece's decisions and understand that he was justified and tactical in his decisions. As far as I can tell he has been ethical in his play so far.

I don't think there's any point saying anything else here so I'll just leave my thoughts in favour of my duke here.

DeletedUser120833

I don't appreciate you taking pot shots at our duke. Shahyd you're quite clearly running propaganda here.
I'm not going to draw you into a debate on whether my duke is good or not. I'm just going to say that as someone who was there for the diplo talks and has seen Reece's leadership so far - I support Reece's decisions and understand that he was justified and tactical in his decisions. As far as I can tell he has been ethical in his play so far.

I don't think there's any point saying anything else here so I'll just leave my thoughts in favour of my duke here.

Seconded!

DeletedUser119689

Tbf i did offer to re pay ping pong for the troops he lost but that must of gotten lost hahaha but either way if -NO- want to bring it we are ready. I told Martin i would repay for loss of resources if he passed it on that was down to him. some people may know him as sir cornish or the guy that got nobled by a barb. So its their loss to lose a NAP with us ;) they just wanted the village. What else can a BEE do but pollinate the buttercups :)

Beebetters co
~Tom

DeletedUser120833

Tbf i did offer to re pay ping pong for the troops he lost but that must of gotten lost hahaha but either way if -NO- want to bring it we are ready. I told Martin i would repay for loss of resources if he passed it on that was down to him. some people may know him as sir cornish or the guy that got nobled by a barb. So its their loss to lose a NAP with us ;) they just wanted the village. What else can a BEE do but pollinate the buttercups :)

Beebetters co
~Tom

And here we have the evidence for the offer of repayment.

EDIT: added the majority of the chat.

Fab

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 3333.jpg
    3333.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 11
  • 4444.jpg
    4444.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

DeletedUser

And here we have the evidence for the offer of repayment.

EDIT: added the majority of the chat.

Fab

Have no print screen but we also offered clearing a simmilar village which was denied. Time is the most valuable resource in tribalwars. I would repay troop loses anytime if i don't lose troops for the villages i have to take.

I find it kinda childish your trying to put it this way but its your good right ;)

krifect

Have no print screen but we also offered clearing a simmilar village which was denied. Time is the most valuable resource in tribalwars. I would repay troop loses anytime if i don't lose troops for the villages i have to take.

I find it kinda childish your trying to put it this way but its your good right ;)
It's childish to offer a different side of the argument? Surely I've misunderstood you?

Last edited:

DeletedUser120833

I simply uploaded those screenshots without sharing my opinion about them. I'm going to let those screenshots speak for themselves and let people figure out who is being "childish".

Also, why create all this fuss over one village if time is all that important to you?

Fab

DeletedUser

It's childish to offer a different side of the argument? Surely I've misunderstood you?

Saying resource compensation is a good offer in return.. I'm sure you would not have liked it the other way around.
First you clear a village then it gets nobled by a nap and your train gets killed.

Don't know about you but saying resources is a fair compensation just doesn't fit the bill if you ask me.

However you write it down in a way we are the unreasonable party here and in my opinion thats childish.

The fact that you show the other side of the storry isn't childish but that was not what i was aiming at neither the printscreens. (the "fair" compensation part is what bothers me)

DeletedUser

I simply uploaded those screenshots without sharing my opinion about them. I'm going to let those screenshots speak for themselves and let people figure out who is being "childish".

Also, why create all this fuss over one village if time is all that important to you?

Fab

And i mean game time not time in general. Production of troops costs time which is the reason why we all got them running 24/7.
So when you lose troops only resource compensation obviously isn't enough since you just get delayed massively and it takes time to recover from.