Just for lulz

DeletedUser

You guys know how the world is supposedly going to end on 21st December 2012 right??

Well, guess what? 21st December is my birthday!!!! woooohoooO!! let the party begin! :D :icon_razz::lol::icon_smile::icon_twisted:

rbh135

You guys know how the world is supposedly going to end on 21st December 2012 right??

Well, guess what? 21st December is my birthday!!!! woooohoooO!! let the party begin! :D :icon_razz::lol::icon_smile::icon_twisted:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet the end of the world,
Tahseen Raiyan Hassan! (did I spell it right?)

DeletedUser

someone please come in here and post some obscure prons to get this topic locked

DeletedUser

hahaha you guys are just jealous that I get to celebrate my birthday, AND the end of the world on the same day ^_^

two birthday cakes maybe?? :D

While their at it, I should get double the presents because my friends and family wont even have any use for all that money later that day :D

yeah.. thats the life :p

Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet the end of the world,
Tahseen Raiyan Hassan! (did I spell it right?)

HAHAHAHA secks! :p

hehe one birthday cake for my birthday, the other one for my death day, get it? :D

and unlike all other people before me, I actually get to EAT my deathday cake :D:D:D

how cool is that? :D

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=182272

watch it guys!! its the greatest creap on earth!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

rbh135

hahaha you guys are just jealous that I get to celebrate my birthday, AND the end of the world on the same day ^_^

two birthday cakes maybe?? :D

While their at it, I should get double the presents because my friends and family wont even have any use for all that money later that day :D

yeah.. thats the life :p

HAHAHAHA secks! :p

hehe one birthday cake for my birthday, the other one for my death day, get it? :D

and unlike all other people before me, I actually get to EAT my deathday cake :D:D:D

how cool is that? :D

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=182272

watch it guys!! its the greatest creap on earth!!!
better yet, let's make you president of USA :eek:
That way it's the end of the world in any case :D

DeletedUser

we got lucky with bush not pressing the big red button if he saw that button you know we would all be dead

DeletedUser

better yet, let's make you president of USA :eek:
That way it's the end of the world in any case :D

we got lucky with bush not pressing the big red button if he saw that button you know we would all be dead

hehehe soo true guys ^_^

P.S whats up with you guys and your diminished hatred towards me?? I just came on here to get flamed cuz I was bored but none of you seem to have that fire to flame me anymore.. whats up? This is kinda starting to hurt :/

DeletedUser

real life is more important like right now my sexy girl is behind me so after a quick troll im off

DeletedUser

hence why im complaining :D

soo mini, at what age did you lose your virginity?? :/

wow pretty random question for this forum but my first girl friend living with me was when i was 13 and we had dated for a year before hand she was 2 years older good times

DeletedUser

lol you were 13 and your parents allowed you to let your 15 year girlfriend (let alone her parents) 'live' with you?? THAT, I do not believe... Especially because asian moms arent very 'social'..

hehe did KW lose his yet? :p

DeletedUser

Well we all know you haven't.
So? It just means my moment with my future wife is going to be more special than yours.. :p

Religious obligations bro, I cant lose my virginity before marriage :/

(ill save you the trouble.. XXXX person replies: 'haha we all know that you CUDNT lose your virginity even if you DID try :D ' happy? :) )

DeletedUser

lol you were 13 and your parents allowed you to let your 15 year girlfriend (let alone her parents) 'live' with you?? THAT, I do not believe... Especially because asian moms arent very 'social'..

Around 11 years ago ... before you were born.

DeletedUser

im white australian male no asian in me herstep mom kicked her out

DeletedUser

asian, australian, whats the difference? The assies consider themselves a part of asia anyways :/

DeletedUser

asian, australian, whats the difference? The assies consider themselves a part of asia anyways :/

o_O so you don't have a clue about geography either?
Hmm I think I'm starting to feel sorry for you right now, which is pretty unbelievable, but between the lack of sex life and the total ignorance you're displaying, I can't help but pity you....