Just for lulz

nakki pappa

asian, australian, whats the difference? The assies consider themselves a part of asia anyways :/

this is why school would really be important for you, you might just learn something.

DeletedUser

australia is onlya part of asia for soccer for everything else we are oceania ^^ includes like fiji nz and other islands and such

australia does have alot of asians tho all awsome peoples but were i live its mostly white people

edit on jons post we are also the worlds largest island and the only continent with a single goverment

Last edited by a moderator:

kalkoenvet

"Oh but I thought Australia was located in Europe, next to Swiss"

DeletedUser

australia is onlya part of asia for soccer for everything else we are oceania ^^ includes like fiji nz and other islands and such

australia does have alot of asians tho all awsome peoples but were i live its mostly white people

edit on jons post we are also the worlds largest island and the only continent with a single goverment

I based that off the bolded part.. Australia really made some noise to be part of the asian qualifiers soo I just decided to make a joke but looks like you guys cant resist taking every opportunity you get to flame me..

Believe what you want though, but my geographic knowledge is sound for a person who doest have geography as a subject.

DeletedUser

my geographic knowledge is sound for a person who doest have geography as a subject.

Lack of a sex life gives the supposition you dont have sex ed/health or even biology as a subject either....

Tell me, do you know the difference between Volga and vulva? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Lack of a sex life gives the supposition you dont have sex ed/health or even biology as a subject either....

Tell me, do you know the difference between Volga and vulva? :icon_twisted:
god knows.. I dropped bio too in grade 8 ^_^ but I DO know that having bio as a subject and becoming a doctor wont give you much of a sex life because you'd be too busy with work :p

Btw, before you guys have another go at my intelligence level, please note that the british and american school grade systems are different :/

P.S I could google that and tell you though (although vulva is a lower body part of a female from what I remember.. I THINK its a part of her reproductive system, isnt it?) :p

DeletedUser

god knows.. I dropped bio too in grade 8 ^_^ but I DO know that having bio as a subject and becoming a doctor wont give you much of a sex life because you'd be too busy with work :p

Btw, before you guys have another go at my intelligence level, please note that the british and american school grade systems are different :/

P.S I could google that and tell you though (although vulva is a lower body part of a female from what I remember.. I THINK its a part of her reproductive system, isnt it?) :p

google rules

DeletedUser

I based that off the bolded part.. Australia really made some noise to be part of the asian qualifiers soo I just decided to make a joke but looks like you guys cant resist taking every opportunity you get to flame me..

And you seem to contradict yourself a lot too

P.S whats up with you guys and your diminished hatred towards me?? I just came on here to get flamed cuz I was bored but none of you seem to have that fire to flame me anymore.. whats up? This is kinda starting to hurt :/

Nuff said

DeletedUser

And you seem to contradict yourself a lot too

Nuff said

well, lets not forget that you get really jumpy when someone even mentions your RL... I found it insulting when people like you turn harmless jokes into something serious in RL..

Theres a barometer of flaming mate, if you twist words around just to flame someone, its bound to piss that person off... Yes, yes. I do that alot myself so I know how it feels ^_^

and going all technical, what I said, is not a fact nor did I claim that it was. I said it 'seems like you guys lost the fire to flame me'. Now thats a comment I made on the behaviour of the forum public during THAT particular moment, which may or may not change in due time. Looks like within 48 hours or so, it did revert back to how it was before hence I made my second comment on the matter.

Both my posts are opinions (the key words being 'seems' and 'looks like') and opinions are bound to change as the subject at hand changes its behavioural patterns. Now opinions may contradict each other, but in no way does that mean that the person making the two opinions is necessarily wrong.

Suppose there is a mound of clay in front of you and a child is playing with it. You were asked to write down comments based on your opinion, on the shape of the clay after 10 minutes intervals as the child plays with it.

At first, the child moulds the clay into the shape of a sphere, so you wrote down that the mound of clay is 'spherical in shape'. After ten minutes, the child moulds it into a cube. So you wrote down the mound of clay is 'shaped like a cube'.

Now these two opinions DO contradict each other, but that doesnt mean that either of them are wrong.

erm, nuff said?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i go away for like 2 to 3 weeks alot and dont come here just get over ur crap and move on