Just have to see....

DeletedUser

Hello all, it has been over a year before I was on W13! I still can remember pretty much everyone that I had fought(with or against) and mailed like crazy.

I now play on W14(Which I also quit for a year) because they left me villages :p. This world is so much better for friendships and such...whereas on W14 if someone is injured or a family death in their family people don't give any sympathy but instead say "Get his villages now!!!"...which to me is rather rude.

Well, I mostly wanted to post here just to see....does anyone here remember me? I was old leader of USMC and was a co lead of CYA.

DeletedUser

As do I remember you haha. What do you remember about me :p? How much did you love or hate me lmao???:icon_redface:

I love W13 lol...

Don't get me wrong though...I am having a blast on W14 ruffling some peoples feathers haha.

How are things going for you on this world??? And do ya have MSN mate?

DeletedUser

As do I remember you haha. What do you remember about me :p? How much did you love or hate me lmao???:icon_redface:

I love W13 lol...

Don't get me wrong though...I am having a blast on W14 ruffling some peoples feathers haha.

How are things going for you on this world??? And do ya have MSN mate?

I remember that you mailed me asking about having C-WS join your little war against CIV. I'm glad we didn't, since all the wolves left are in CIV now. And I loved you very much, I wanted to lay you down by the fire. I'm doing okay here, just cruising along, and no I don't have MSN

DeletedUser

I think we never actually warred CIV lmao, they warred us but we were preoccupied fighting DH II lol. Good times though...and I am actually suprised I didn't lose any villages in that war lol.

I am glad to see that some of my old members are still kicking haha.