Just out'a curiosity

DeletedUser

Wait, but doesnt a tribe get ANYTHING for winning out in a world??

I mean, dont you want to claim that special premium prize at the end of the rainbow, or are you telling me that all you people wasted 3-4 years of your life playing hours after hours to get almost nothing at the end.. hmm, the TW team should atleast offer up PP as a prize right?
What's the use of getting PP when everyone will most likely be quitting TW once this world is gone? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

When BORG and DDB have been defeated then that is it as far as I am concerned. I really cannot see enough players wanting to continue playing this world for another 2-3 years.

So your saying, DDB and BORG are the only tribes in CTRL's way of domination?

If so, this proves, TUBA and GTG are cowards, you cannot war CTRL because you're scared, what a disgrace of a tribe.

Making excuses that most players will quit, they will, because they are scared to fight CTRL. Even a tribe like KTN + SET + TORORG warred CTRL... let alone 2 big tribes like TUBA + GTG.

DeletedUser

If so, this proves, TUBA and GTG are cowards, you cannot war CTRL because you're scared, what a disgrace of a tribe.

Making excuses that most players will quit, they will, because they are scared to fight CTRL. Even a tribe like KTN + SET + TORORG warred CTRL... let alone 2 big tribes like TUBA + GTG.
pretty sure it has been said several times already but allies are not toys to be used as you please in order to gain ground for yourself. GTG TUBA and CTRL understand that and that is why they are where they are today. DDB and BORG only use the ally status to further their own agenda and that is why they are crumbling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't really see CTRL helping them. I see GTG + TUBA hiding behind CTRL's frontlines. It's just GTG + TUBA supporting CTRL, because they are scared of CTRL. BORG + DDB work together against CTRL, because they have the will to fight CTRL, which TUBA + GTG should have, but unfortunately... that is not shown.

DeletedUser

I don't really see CTRL helping them. I see GTG + TUBA hiding behind CTRL's frontlines. It's just GTG + TUBA supporting CTRL, because they are scared of CTRL.
it probably has more to do with the fact that we have been allies for a LONG time and have helped each other in a lot of wars aside from just this one. they have no reason to be scared of CTRL because they know our intentions.
because they have the will to fight CTRL, which TUBA + GTG should have, but unfortunately... that is not shown.
sorry but as much as long as gtg and tuba have been allied with ctrl, remind me again why they "should have the will to fight ctrl" ? do you not understand the definition of allies? its not meant to be a temporary agreement tribes use to get what they want from another tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The one thing you cannot accuse GTG of, is cowardice.

We declared on BORG, a family tribe, about three times our size, knowing that we could not expect too much in the way of support from CTRL because they would have their hands full on their own front lines. We were a tribe, born on the rim, relatively late in the game. We were a tribe that had given a home to young kids that other tribes would not have had the patience with. Probably 10% of our tribe was under 14, with all the problems that that entails. We had had little or no war previous experience and yes we were mainly the bunch of noobs that some of our enemies accused us of being.

However, we were noobs with the guts and determination to scrap for every village. We were noobs that had real team spirit and we were noobs that were prepared to learn and gain experience on the battlefield, against the odds.

If you want to label a tribe as cowards, then look no further than BORG. They declared on CTRL, but have spent most of the past 6 months concentrating the majority of their efforts on attacking "the noobs of GTG", because they fellt they were the easier target. I have no complaints about that, it made us stronger and gave us the experience we needed to learn.

Or perhaps you would like to label DDB as cowards. They dragged their allies into this war and when BORG joined, they took a back seat and let BORG do most of the hard work against CTRL. Suddenly DDB captures against CTRL dwindled and it was BORG taking all the big hits on their behalf.

We didn't join this war at CTRL's behest. We declared on BORG for our own personal reasons. I made a point of not declaring on DDB at the same time, because we had no quarrel with them. Boonhower then decided to declare on GTG because he was unhappy that we had one player taking barbs in an area close to where they had other villages, which also happened to be a front line they had with CTRL.

We have given CTRL very little in the way of material support in this war, nor have we been asked to do so. We have had the advantage of a handful of CTRL players close to our area who have attacked one or two of the BORG players we have been attacking, but nothing that you could call a major planned joint op with CTRL per se. The main support we have given to CTRL is to divert the fire of BORG, that should really have been directed at CTRL. I smile when I see the thousands of attacks coming down at us from their safe areas, which should, tactically, been going in CTRL's direction. While we are more than holding our own against BORG, their insistence on attacking what they perceived to be the weaker target, has been of great benefit to CTRL.

Success in this game can be measured in many ways. When I joined, GTG were 597th in the rankings and had less than 100k points. CTRL had already had several months head start on us and were several hundred times our size. We were born on the rim and were surrounded by tribes much larger than ourselves. To have survived this far and to become a top five tribe is a success. To be able to go to war and be well on top against a tribe three times our size is a success. To be on the side that wins the last great war of world 10 is a success. To know that we have fully played our part in that victory would also be a success.

We would not begrudge CTRL the number one ranking when this world ends, just as I am sure they would not underestimate the part we have played in ensuring they stayed as number one tribe until the very end.

DeletedUser

what do you epxect tucker67,when ddborg and their families have 125k villages?
do you think that we can take them in 1 month?
we will need time and i think we will need like 2-3 years.and personal i want to continue to play in this world.and i want to play in this world another 2 years.:)

jaguarxiii

So, after sucking at war in-game. this is what DDBorg focus their efforts on?

DeletedUser

The one thing you cannot accuse GTG of, is cowardice.

We declared on BORG, a family tribe, about three times our size, knowing that we could not expect too much in the way of support from CTRL because they would have their hands full on their own front lines. We were a tribe, born on the rim, relatively late in the game. We were a tribe that had given a home to young kids that other tribes would not have had the patience with. Probably 10% of our tribe was under 14, with all the problems that that entails. We had had little or no war previous experience and yes we were mainly the bunch of noobs that some of our enemies accused us of being.

You know as well as most of the world 10 members, CTRL were better than BORG, reputation wise and most feared(Sorry, personal opinion, i've never had any experience with BORG, didn't notice them... whereas CTRL... different story). So it was either declare on BORG or CTRL... of course, considering your position and CTRL's reputation, BORG was the easy way. If you didn't declare on BORG then, maybe your existence in this world would've been finished by now... after all, you are surrounded on nearly all fronts(except the BORG one), if you include TUBA. Age is not a matter in this game, it's how you think, however i do respect how you say you treat your members. Now you have grown, gained experience, familiar with war... You don't have to hide behind CTRL, if you lot have the confidence.

However, we were noobs with the guts and determination to scrap for every village. We were noobs that had real team spirit and we were noobs that were prepared to learn and gain experience on the battlefield, against the odds.

If you want to label a tribe as cowards, then look no further than BORG. They declared on CTRL, but have spent most of the past 6 months concentrating the majority of their efforts on attacking "the noobs of GTG", because they fellt they were the easier target. I have no complaints about that, it made us stronger and gave us the experience we needed to learn.

Or perhaps you would like to label DDB as cowards. They dragged their allies into this war and when BORG joined, they took a back seat and let BORG do most of the hard work against CTRL. Suddenly DDB captures against CTRL dwindled and it was BORG taking all the big hits on their behalf.

DDB and BORG, how could they be cowards? Standing up against one of the greatest tribes in TW history. Where you have CTRL backing you, sorry... i meant... CTRL ahead of you, taking the lead and warring 2 of the biggest tribes in W10, doesn't take much guts to war on two tribes that haven't been there as long as CTRL have or even have the reputation in W10 that CTRL has.

We didn't join this war at CTRL's behest. We declared on BORG for our own personal reasons. I made a point of not declaring on DDB at the same time, because we had no quarrel with them. Boonhower then decided to declare on GTG because he was unhappy that we had one player taking barbs in an area close to where they had other villages, which also happened to be a front line they had with CTRL.

We have given CTRL very little in the way of material support in this war, nor have we been asked to do so. We have had the advantage of a handful of CTRL players close to our area who have attacked one or two of the BORG players we have been attacking, but nothing that you could call a major planned joint op with CTRL per se. The main support we have given to CTRL is to divert the fire of BORG, that should really have been directed at CTRL. I smile when I see the thousands of attacks coming down at us from their safe areas, which should, tactically, been going in CTRL's direction. While we are more than holding our own against BORG, their insistence on attacking what they perceived to be the weaker target, has been of great benefit to CTRL.

Success in this game can be measured in many ways. When I joined, GTG were 597th in the rankings and had less than 100k points. CTRL had already had several months head start on us and were several hundred times our size. We were born on the rim and were surrounded by tribes much larger than ourselves. To have survived this far and to become a top five tribe is a success. To be able to go to war and be well on top against a tribe three times our size is a success. To be on the side that wins the last great war of world 10 is a success. To know that we have fully played our part in that victory would also be a success.

We would not begrudge CTRL the number one ranking when this world ends, just as I am sure they would not underestimate the part we have played in ensuring they stayed as number one tribe until the very end.

All that success, the long waited chance to go into the top 5... Yes that is good, but not warring CTRL is the little thing that is blocking your name. Your known right now, as CTRL's dogs, aswell as TUBA is, when people hear CTRL, it means something, when people hear DDB + BORG it means something, because they warred CTRL, they had the guts to go all out against a tribe of CTRL's reputation. Then we have GTG + TUBA, following behind CTRL, what reputation do you get? If BORG/DDB lose, who's going to get the credit... CTRL. Whose CTRL going to war next? GTG + TUBA.

You finally got into one of the biggest tribes in W10, you don't want that to let go, so you are backing CTRL. Your scared of losing that top 5 place, your scared of CTRL, your scared to lose, but do you really think helping CTRL now will determine your existence in this world? Either way, GTG will be no more, if the DDB + BORG war finish.

DeletedUser

i used to be proud of DDB but thats when it had good players then it got taken over by noobs who failed to lead every tribe they was in borg used to be a good tribe to then they got a bucket of the lower rankers in there tribe into the power game as no one else would stand up for the task and failed good players dont make good leaders great players dont either legends make good leaders

DeletedUser

Better than cowards or CTRL's dogs. At least we fought for what we believed in. What was the perfect way. For our tribes goals, not some others.
Being called 'cowards' by 'failures' isn't really that bad xD

DeletedUser

BTW if any clan was know for their cowardliness it'd be KTN :icon_rolleyes:

Thanks for pointing me to that, even KTN, a tribe that was never known, right in the middle of CTRL declared on them. What does this make TUBA + GTG? I mean... KTN declared on CTRL... TUBA + GTG... lol

DeletedUser

Thanks for pointing me to that, even KTN, a tribe that was never known, right in the middle of CTRL declared on them. What does this make TUBA + GTG? I mean... KTN declared on CTRL... TUBA + GTG... lol
KTN declared on CTRL and got wrecked in less then a week lol :lol:
And you're going on and on about TUBA + GTG not declaring on CTRL that you seem to forget that they did declare in DDB and BORG, which in total had a lot more villages then CTRL.

DeletedUser

Wrecked? lol i still see KTN alive.

TUBA + GTG are scared of CTRL, CTRL are the nearest to them(basically) so they choose to side the one with the best reputation, did DDB and BORG have the same reputation CTRL did? No. CTRL were a tribe that was feared by many, DDB + BORG, maybe feared, but less. CTRL is known throughout TW.Net, DDB + BORG... they don't have that. So with a reputation like CTRL, being feared like CTRL, being right next to CTRL, having DDB + BORG on the other side of the world, the easy side to turn to is CTRL.

jaguarxiii

So, KTN must be very brave... or just had moronic leadership?