Just thought I'd...

Repinski

Just thought I would stop on by and congratulate W2V on their official victory. It was a pleasure playing with those of you who were playing for my short little stints inside the tribe.

DeletedUser101383

Congratulations :)

See you in other worlds! Thnx for playing

DeletedUser

yup , congratz W2V ... you guys stayed together , in the tough times and that's what gave you the ultimate result .

My heart goes to MM :) no one thought that this RIM tribe will make it this far , and arguably gave W2V their toughest times on W56.

you guys rock !! and it was a pleasure to be a part of MM .

DeletedUser

MM put up a fight, but i think it was Sheep who gave them the most headaches. GG everyone. :)

DeletedUser

Sheeps were mean, according to Roo.

Damn family tribes.

EDIT- 'twas nice having while we did, Rep. congrats are due on winning w48 for you as well.

Repinski

​Eh I stopped playing w48 about 2 years ago. Won w62 few months back however.

DeletedUser

Well done! It's a truely brilliant moment. All those axes flying finally paid off. W2V from start to finish. What an acheivement!

DeletedUser

W2V was pretty much a rim tribe. What separated W2V from the rest was consistant leadership. This is what gave the results.

DeletedUser

Just because I had an account doesn't mean I did anything on it aside from prevent it from deleting due to inactivity or clear it for a tribemate to noble.

Shuddup and accept the congratulations, nub.

DeletedUser80927

First a big congratulations to all those enduring to the end of the world, regardless of your contributions, it is still an accomplishment.

And immensely proud of the W2V making it to the end at the top. WAY TO GO GANG.

MM put up a fight, but i think it was Sheep who gave them the most headaches. GG everyone. :)

K26 (where most of us were located in resurrecting W2V is pretty damn close to a rim tribe.
The Sheeps 'engagement' was definitely a point where things could have gone either way.
Not going to take any credit for winning that one, as it's always a team effort. However, I do know I was partially the cause of that war. I and a few others were in Sheeps for a couple weeks I think. Then got into a heated 'discussion' with the great internaller 'Xerotoes'.
Quickly left Sheeps ,along with others, then he immediately sent several of his minnions upon us. Can't remember if I had joined W2V by that time or just after.
Luckily the W2V leadership at that time stuck by us and didn't dismiss us.
"Xerotoes' mistake was not paying us enough attention, being distracted with MOM I believe, as they were ohhh so close to rimming a few of us, including Glyn , Funky and Ais.

Anyway, enough of the history lesson, we were lucky to survive, then a few of us were fortunate enough to start building up the winning team that W2V became.

Great job to all, I will really miss reading up on events here. :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

First a big congratulations to all those enduring to the end of the world, regardless of your contributions, it is still an accomplishment.

And immensely proud of the W2V making it to the end at the top. WAY TO GO GANG.

K26 (where most of us were located in resurrecting W2V is pretty damn close to a rim tribe.
The Sheeps 'engagement' was definitely a point where things could have gone either way.
Not going to take any credit for winning that one, as it's always a team effort. However, I do know I was partially the cause of that war. I and a few others were in Sheeps for a couple weeks I think. Then got into a heated 'discussion' with the great internaller 'Xerotoes'.
Quickly left Sheeps ,along with others, then he immediately sent several of his minnions upon us. Can't remember if I had joined W2V by that time or just after.
Luckily the W2V leadership at that time stuck by us and didn't dismiss us.
"Xerotoes' mistake was not paying us enough attention, being distracted with MOM I believe, as they were ohhh so close to rimming a few of us, including Glyn , Funky and Ais.

Anyway, enough of the history lesson, we were lucky to survive, then a few of us were fortunate enough to start building up the winning team that W2V became.

Great job to all, I will really miss reading up on events here. :(

You really left us all in the shit when you got on your high horse and left!

What was the reason again.. some careless comment about 9/11.

We could have all been sheeps you daft Candanian

DeletedUser80927

Ya, some A-hole member that was making insensitive supporting Bin Laden remarks!!

Awwww, did you want to be a Sheeps for life? ;) :)
Think things turned out for the best :)