Just to let you know...

Shlomzi

Hi,

Wow, it's been a long time since I've made a topic here (to the merriment of many, I assume =P). Anyways, I'll get straight to the point.

Over the past few months, both myself and my brother have been thinking when will we quit. We both agreed that before we quit we'd do one last tribe together - like we used to do back when we first started leading, and it tended to work well (mainly because his strong points are my weak points.)

I am posting this here to let you know that we have decided to make one last tribe together on World 43, and I decided I'd post it here as I did enjoy my time here, and wouldn't mind playing alongside some of you again.

If you are interested, send me a quick mail and I'll go through whats going on with you.

Thanks,
-Conor

DeletedUser

Share settings with people,,that may help.I know you don't want me~:) But if the settings are right,,you surely will be seeing me~;)

Shlomzi

Share settings with people,,that may help.I know you don't want me~:) But if the settings are right,,you surely will be seeing me~;)

I have no issues with anyone on any past world. As I say, leave the past be.

The settings are, quite frankly, quite good and I like them - due to the tech system.

Settings.

DeletedUser

Hmm,,well interesting settings,,although slow:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Excuse my nOObness but what do they mean by :

Morale: Point + (Time based)

Time based?

DeletedUser80176

may i join?i am on K53 hope you guys are near....i wanna experience how the former proud leader of Ginger leads a tribe :D IGN reality31

Shlomzi

may i join?i am on K53 hope you guys are near....i wanna experience how the former proud leader of Ginger leads a tribe :D IGN reality31

Recruiting K33/43 only, so if you want to restart by all means do so. Then mail me in game, my name there is Zad*

DeletedUser80176

Recruiting K33/43 only, so if you want to restart by all means do so. Then mail me in game, my name there is Zad*

ow is that so....dissapointment....oh well, may i join after maybe 2months?i will expand to the North to meet you guys up there :D

DeletedUser80176

its reality31...i have sent you a mail just now:D only started 2 days ago