Just to let you know...

alexmichie

I always find this strange, if it sucks then how come you keep coming back.

A. How come your not here showing us your "amazing" skill.

B. How come you keep coming back surely if it sucked you would just leave and not come back and look with longing hoping you were still here playing?

So go off to your other worlds if you think they are so much better.
You obviously FAILED on this world so why come and look at one of your fails and remind this world of your Failure? or your lack of commitment, you spent time and money on this world and you are looking back at what once was!

DeletedUser

I know this thread is dead now.. but just wanted to say.. Zeckt > You all =)

things haven't changed xD

DeletedUser

Holy balls. I created this thread months ago, and never checked it again. This thread makes me laugh, so thanks fackstackers!

ston3d

B. How come you keep coming back surely if it sucked you would just leave and not come back and look with longing hoping you were still here playing?

C. So go off to your other worlds if you think they are so much better.
You obviously FAILED on this world so why come and look at one of your fails and remind this world of your Failure? or your lack of commitment, you spent time and money on this world and you are looking back at what once was!

Ston3d has spotted a freaking stupid comment. Ston3d uses flame. (Yes I'm bored)

A. Although I do not doubt for a second that Ghost is a better player than yourself this topic has quite obviously made in a jovial and friendly fashion, nothing to be taken seriously.
My Advise to help you avoid looking stupid for this reason in future: Grow a sense of humor, get a few seeds and be sure to water regularly, extra nutrients may be required. (before you ask, Yes, that is another joke:icon_wink:)

B. My old house was in the most horrible location. It was practically falling apart when I moved out. I have returned several times since I left, not because I'd ever, ever, ever, ever like to live there but because although it was rubbish there were good times in the house. Many good times...... Its a metaphor, think about it.
My Advise to help you avoid looking stupid for this reason in future: I have given you one reason a player would return but to be honest there are probably thousands. This is probably a simple case of didn't think before writing. :icon_neutral:

C. You say there are two reasons for him to leave. Either he failed or he has a lack of commitment. Firstly to the apparently failure. Who are you to judge if ghosteh's time in this world resulted in failure. If your saying that every player who isn't rank 1 when the world finishes then of all the hundreds of thousands of players to have played this game every single one of them is a failure and I have seen enough great players play to know that is absolutely not true.
Now to the lack of commitment. Are you honestly trying to say that stopping spending time and money on a game like this is a negative thing :lol:? As a tribalwars addict myself I will give anyone who can permanently get away from this game a fist-bump in the most manly of fashions. I myself can only manage to pull myself from this game long enough for the occasional few months break, that I assume is what ghosteh did.
My Advise to help you avoid looking stupid for this reason in future: Don't judge and get real, this game isn't doing any of us any good. If we could we'd all be long gone :icon_razz:

(you may notice I edited his comment to give the third section of writing the letter C, I assumed he forgot what came after B:icon_rolleyes:)

I think thats about it/ :) Toooodles Xxx

alexmichie

Seeing as I was not the one looking stupid after the post and you have taken 99days to create a reply! It really took you that long to think up some sort of response which would not make you look like a failure?

A. How can you prove who is a better player? Also I never claimed to be a better player you may want to check your facts before attempting to make a flame.

B. If you notice the point was made that they come back and say how much the world sucks, A world they no longer play, therefore have any actual knowledge of what this world is like. And my point still stands they failed in their original account and still comeback to check up on their failure, In your case your stuck in the Past move on.

C. He failed in the way in which he left, TW is a stamina game as much as a skill game, to use this world as an example players in Pack are not great but due to stamina they are still in this world.

"Who are you to judge if ghosteh's time in this world resulted in failure." Its quite self explanatory really he is no longer on this world and therefore failed, whether he was a good player or not means nothing, we have had lots of good players on this world AuskillaD and Nme for a few, but in the end they all failed as they have been rimmed/banned/deleted no matter how you blow your hot air you cant argue with the stone cold facts that they are no longer here and have therefore been defeated and in other words failed on this world.

"If your saying that every player who isn't rank 1 when the world finishes then of all the hundreds of thousands of players to have played this game every single one of them is a failure and I have seen enough great players play to know that is absolutely not true."

No i would never say that, This is TRIBALwars, therefore anyone not in the tribe that finishes in Rank 1 spot has failed on this world, W12 DNY is a prime example of this they only have 1 Rank 1 player but I would say the tribe as a whole was a success and has won that world and the other tribes on that world have lost and therefore failed, the players you talk of may be great but a great player will always be beaten by an average tribe, for example pack on nme. I also would take a stab in the dark to say your great players and are not team players, they may be great individually and well done to them for that but this is a team game its like sticking Wayne Rooney on your Sunday league team and playing Manchester United you would get trashed.

Hope you enjoyed your flame

Also it didnt need the C. it was not a point to prove, it was a closing statement.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So go off to your other worlds if you think they are so much better.

It was my frist world, I guess no matter what, i'll always come back as I have fond memories from here.

And I do show my skill, every world actually, its called change. You are still doing the same crap, proving yourself if you even have, on one world. Check the stats on 37/38/44/46/47/49/50/and 51 along with this world if you are interested in my skills. Where can i find yours? Here? And even if you did well ehre, when I was here, I sure don't remember you anywhere. Why is that?

Trust me, I do not long to play here again. However, i do look foward to seeing old faces that are worth speaking to, obviously you are not one of these, but gosteh is.

Failed? I did amazingly well actually. Don't confused your ignorance as facts, your speaking out of your ass, if you think myself or Alex/ghosteh/stoned failed, i mean, you pretty much removed all doubt that you are an idiot. Kudos!

And once was, i think that is what you are doing. You don't want to leave the one world you may have dome anything in, because it is more than likely the only time you'll be considered anything. I however, have been at the top of every world i have played. so your argument just ran into a pretty big wall. Any other assumptions you want to throw around as facts that i can beat down?

PS: This is of course, if you directed the post i quoted towards me. I assumed you did, as i said this world sucked, and you followed.

Last edited by a moderator:

ston3d

Seeing as I was not the one looking stupid after the post and you have taken 99days to create a reply! It really took you that long to think up some sort of response which would not make you look like a failure?

A. How can you prove who is a better player? Also I never claimed to be a better player you may want to check your facts before attempting to make a flame.

B. If you notice the point was made that they come back and say how much the world sucks, A world they no longer play, therefore have any actual knowledge of what this world is like. And my point still stands they failed in their original account and still comeback to check up on their failure, In your case your stuck in the Past move on.

C. He failed in the way in which he left, TW is a stamina game as much as a skill game, to use this world as an example players in Pack are not great but due to stamina they are still in this world.

D. "Who are you to judge if ghosteh's time in this world resulted in failure." Its quite self explanatory really he is no longer on this world and therefore failed, whether he was a good player or not means nothing, we have had lots of good players on this world AuskillaD and Nme for a few, but in the end they all failed as they have been rimmed/banned/deleted no matter how you blow your hot air you cant argue with the stone cold facts that they are no longer here and have therefore been defeated and in other words failed on this world.

E. "If your saying that every player who isn't rank 1 when the world finishes then of all the hundreds of thousands of players to have played this game every single one of them is a failure and I have seen enough great players play to know that is absolutely not true."

No i would never say that, This is TRIBALwars, therefore anyone not in the tribe that finishes in Rank 1 spot has failed on this world, W12 is a prime example of this they only have 1 Rank 1 player but I would say the tribe as a whole was a success and has won that world and the other tribes on that world have lost and therefore failed, the players you talk of may be great but a great player will always be beaten by an average tribe, for example pack on nme. I also would take a stab in the dark to say your great players and are not team players, they may be great individually and well done to them for that but this is a team game its like sticking Wayne Rooney on your Sunday league team and playing Manchester United you would get trashed.

Hope you enjoyed your flame

Also it didnt need the C. it was not a point to prove, it was a closing statement.

Oh come on. I was treating you like a fool as a joke. Don't go acting like you seriously are one, anyone with half a brain can see my antics are that of a bored person who so happened to see a stupid comment not a 99 day essay :icon_rolleyes:

A.
Ahh my poor friend you have completely missed the point :icon_cry: I will summaries my point A in order to help you understand it maybe *A:Ghosteh is good but he was only joking about being amazing anyway*. Is it clearer now?
My Advise to help you avoid looking stupid for this reason in future: Read all the post then think of a reply not just the first few words :icon_rolleyes:

-Oh and btw incase you didn't get it that^^ time as well. GHOSTEH WAS HAVING A JOKE. I'm sorry but If you don't get it this time I dont think I can be any clearer :icon_cry:

B. I cannot say where ghosteh got his information on w25 sucking but I so happen to know several somewhat influential players in the world and they agree, it sucks. As to me being 'stuck in the past' what kind of a bitter and twisted life have you led that you have no happy memories to look back on... I pitty the fool.... :icon_cry:
My Advise to help you avoid looking stupid for this reason in future: Go out and make some happy memories man, all this 'commitment' you have to the game isn't doing you any good :icon_confused:

C. No this is a game of Skill and Strategy. Stamina is best left for other activities :icon_wink: and yes, PACK were always a terrible tribe but that was before ChAoS died so I guess they gained alot then.
My Advise to help you avoid looking stupid for this reason in future: Don't be so silly as to think this game is about lasting forever, just because this game is lacking an 'endgame' it doesn't mean your a good player if your life is so sterile and mundane that you are able to deal with the repetitive nature of playing the same account for years upon years.

D. So would you argue that you yourself have achieved more in this world than Aus and grant? No. That would be foolish. Success/Failure is measured by how much you have achieved not how long you can go without human contact. I left this world as the rank 2 player in the world (just behind nme) and the baron of the rank 1 tribe (ChAoS). I left as I was finding myself turning down perfectly good opportunities to work/socialize to sit in my room alone and time attacks. If you honestly consider it a failure to leave this game in pursuit of real life I pitty you.
My Advise to help you avoid looking stupid for this reason in future: Don't get high and mighty and think your better than great players because you have the ability to continue with mundane tasks longer than them. They got bored an went crazy, positioned themselves so they had no chance, went out with a bang. Ie. Grant fighting solo against the world :lol:

E. I assure you all the great players in my tribe were incredible team-players. ChAoS died due to a lack of competition leading to boredom. We were a like-minded group who all thoroughly enjoyed annoying the hell out of the world until they snapped and attacked us, then we'd beat the pants off them. When it reached the point where tribes stopped biting when we annoyed them the world got boring. Myself and westy (barons) and brute (duke) quit due to boredom (brute has managed to play w6 since the start and is currently rank 4, it takes ALOT of to bore him :icon_wink:) obviously Alex was going to be disheartened with the world (leading to him leaving).
My Advise to help you avoid looking stupid for this reason in future: Find out some background on someone before you critisize an aspect of their play (team play)... I did :icon_wink:

I added some more letters again. :icon_redface:

I really did. :icon_razz: And I still am.

DeletedUser

its true, seuss did fail. on the forums that is :D i totally pwned him. ingame though....that's another story xD one i'm not about to tell

ston3d

its true, seuss did fail. on the forums that is :D i totally pwned him. ingame though....that's another story xD one i'm not about to tell

:icon_surprised::icon_biggrin: I remember yhooo. Although the actual war was terrible I thoroughly enjoyed the build-up to ChAoS Vs *Order thanks to you. :icon_razz: Flame wars... fun fun fun.

PS: This is of course, if you directed the post i quoted towards me. I assumed you did, as i said this world sucked, and you followed.

:icon_redface: Me thinks me may have been defending teh wrong person :icon_surprised: Luckily westy doesn't need me, hes not as lazy as ghosteh :icon_twisted::lol::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised::icon_biggrin: I remember yhooo. Although the actual war was terrible I thoroughly enjoyed the build-up to ChAoS Vs *Order thanks to you. :icon_razz: Flame wars... fun fun fun.

:icon_redface: Me thinks me may have been defending teh wrong person :icon_surprised: Luckily westy doesn't need me, hes not as lazy as ghosteh :icon_twisted::lol::icon_wink:

yeh i know, my best memories of TW are actually on the externals. and you're right the war was horrible, but then again it was me and another 5-6 guys still trying to fight :-|
i hope i'll have the same kind of fun on w51 forums, but atm i'm in to small a tribe to make much of a fuss :p all in due time :p

alexmichie

Wow you had to go and get a friend to help you out.

Dr. Seuss- To answers your points

You seem to have missed the points of this game, this game is a world not a short burst of when you come in do well and then fade and die. Its like sprinting the first mile in a marathon, everyone else will just laugh at you as they jog on past.

And to be frank i have no interest in your skills at all, I have played a few of those worlds as well and still saw nothing special nothing worth coming on here and bragging about, Yes you can find my stats for here on here rather easy to find, quite a silly question and yes i am still playing this world because the race has not finished you may have given up after the first mile or so, I on the other hand am still playing and I am in the currently top tribe, a tribe I hold a key position in. So my stats are there for all to be seen. I use different names on each world as each world is different therefore what you do on one world does not reflect what you may do on another. All i can gather from what you have said is that you have tried alot of worlds and never found one you could win, this was also my first world and i am still going where as you join one world play for a bit and before you really get tested run, i am guessing thats quite a close analysis of your TW history.

"Failed? I did amazingly well actually. Don't confused your ignorance as facts, your speaking out of your ass, if you think myself or Alex/ghosteh/stoned failed, i mean, you pretty much removed all doubt that you are an idiot. Kudos!"

You seem to be unable to read and understand the post. I said well done to players like yourself you may be a good player, but your definition of a good player is different to alot of players, you join a world do well for a bit then leave. That is not doing well in most peoples minds, once you leave a world it does not end and the real players come through those who have no shouted their heads off or made rash decisions but those who have been tactical and used players like you to their advantage. Also my ignorance? pretty sure I am the one using facts and you are the one randomly throwing insults like a child.

"And once was, i think that is what you are doing. You don't want to leave the one world you may have dome anything in, because it is more than likely the only time you'll be considered anything. I however, have been at the top of every world i have played. so your argument just ran into a pretty big wall. Any other assumptions you want to throw around as facts that i can beat down?"

I have also had other accounts which have been top on other worlds even on worlds you have played, and as i said earlier you may have done well on this world, i have no recollection of you and in all the major events of this world i think you have been absent so do not come here trying to act like a big man, when your basically ston3d's emergency back up, most likely as you were online at the time. And again with that lie you have used no facts and accused me of throwing assumptions around when i am the one providing the facts. Beat down? in what area have you beaten me down, i suggest you take a little more time with your posts and actually use some facts.

Now onto Ston3d

Well thats a lie as you saw the post a day after it was posted.

ston3d

Ouch.

brutal

Pretty sure 2 word posts are against the rules but ah well.

A. Now your A. does not relate to my answer have you got lost in your train of thought? You said in your first point.

"A. Although I do not doubt for a second that Ghost is a better player than yourself" i then replied with "A. How can you prove who is a better player? Also I never claimed to be a better player you may want to check your facts before attempting to make a flame."

You then go and back track and attempt to make a joke/half flame which im sorry just failed, By going back saying it was a joke, yes i know his was a joke, i have a brain and can read but i was responding to your post not his since he has not posted but im sure you will pull him in at some point since you cant fight your own battles.

B. Please name some of these influential players i would be interested in hearing who they are as the most influential people in this world are in SubV and we all have a common goal and that is to win this world and if this world sucked i doubt they would still want to continue. I am not going to comment on real life as i just did that in another thread and got infraction and i can not get another point for a month.

C. Skill and Strategy do come into this game but these are tools to survive/win this game, i can also gather from your post that you were in ChAoS, personally i never thought much of them as my tribes never had much interaction with them so i dont know how you can judge me. Pretty sure im not the one looking stupid here but if you think that then you are entitled to your opinion I personally think im doing just fine. Also thats just a silly thing to say, I know this game is not going to last forever hence why I want to win this world, surely if i thought it would last forever i would not try and win an endless game? Again the personal insults which i can not reply to and i do hope you dont get an infraction for as I am enjoying our little conversation. This game does have an endgame take a quick peak at W12 and my account has never been sterile, been in the middle of the world my whole w25 life and had wars on each front, been quite fun really.

D. Where does your point D. come from, nowhere i said personally i had achieved more than the two of them, they were both number 1 at one point, something i have not done on this world, and again with the personal insult, those who know me well know i have a great life so thanks for asking. And Nme held rank 1 for over a year from my memory and he was removed about 7-8 months ago so you were number 2 when this world was very little and you left before the real wars started? ok not to sure what your proud of, well done for reaching rank 2 its a good achievement but you failed to sustain your initial progress on this world and you fell behind and are now nothing more than a memory if anyone can even remember you from this world. But this is TRIBAL wars, ie a team game something you still fail to realize and a team will always beat a player.

E.???? Seriously you had to add more? Where are these incredible team players now? Lack of competition? you left around when the time when WHNC, INH, Pack and ADHD ( or whatever they were called at the time) pretty sure chaos and adhd wared and neither side won, so i fail to see the truth behind your statement. Chaos was a very early tribe in this world and in the end amounted to nothing, just like Who? before them they won some early wars looked promising but failed to maintain their momentum, just like premature ejaculation , maybe that is something you suffer from? Do you peak to early and cum to soon?

Also i suggest you stop giving me advice as its really not amounting to much, your attempts at a flame do seem to be failing. You may also want to follow your own advice and find out the background on me before you insult me and again i seriously doubt i am the one looking stupid here.

Lovingly Alex LOL

ston3d

Now onto Ston3d

Well thats a lie as you saw the post a day after it was posted.

ston3d

Ouch.

brutal

Pretty sure 2 word posts are against the rules but ah well.

A. Now your A. does not relate to my answer have you got lost in your train of thought? You said in your first point.

"A. Although I do not doubt for a second that Ghost is a better player than yourself" i then replied with "A. How can you prove who is a better player? Also I never claimed to be a better player you may want to check your facts before attempting to make a flame."

You then go and back track and attempt to make a joke/half flame which im sorry just failed, By going back saying it was a joke, yes i know his was a joke, i have a brain and can read but i was responding to your post not his since he has not posted but im sure you will pull him in at some point since you cant fight your own battles.

B. Please name some of these influential players i would be interested in hearing who they are as the most influential people in this world are in SubV and we all have a common goal and that is to win this world and if this world sucked i doubt they would still want to continue. I am not going to comment on real life as i just did that in another thread and got infraction and i can not get another point for a month.

C. Skill and Strategy do come into this game but these are tools to survive/win this game, i can also gather from your post that you were in ChAoS, personally i never thought much of them as my tribes never had much interaction with them so i dont know how you can judge me. Pretty sure im not the one looking stupid here but if you think that then you are entitled to your opinion I personally think im doing just fine. Also thats just a silly thing to say, I know this game is not going to last forever hence why I want to win this world, surely if i thought it would last forever i would not try and win an endless game? Again the personal insults which i can not reply to and i do hope you dont get an infraction for as I am enjoying our little conversation. This game does have an endgame take a quick peak at W12 and my account has never been sterile, been in the middle of the world my whole w25 life and had wars on each front, been quite fun really.

D. Where does your point D. come from, nowhere i said personally i had achieved more than the two of them, they were both number 1 at one point, something i have not done on this world, and again with the personal insult, those who know me well know i have a great life so thanks for asking. And Nme held rank 1 for over a year from my memory and he was removed about 7-8 months ago so you were number 2 when this world was very little and you left before the real wars started? ok not to sure what your proud of, well done for reaching rank 2 its a good achievement but you failed to sustain your initial progress on this world and you fell behind and are now nothing more than a memory if anyone can even remember you from this world. But this is TRIBAL wars, ie a team game something you still fail to realize and a team will always beat a player.

E.???? Seriously you had to add more? Where are these incredible team players now? Lack of competition? you left around when the time when WHNC, INH, Pack and ADHD ( or whatever they were called at the time) pretty sure chaos and adhd wared and neither side won, so i fail to see the truth behind your statement. Chaos was a very early tribe in this world and in the end amounted to nothing, just like Who? before them they won some early wars looked promising but failed to maintain their momentum, just like premature ejaculation , maybe that is something you suffer from? Do you peak to early and cum to soon?

Also i suggest you stop giving me advice as its really not amounting to much, your attempts at a flame do seem to be failing. You may also want to follow your own advice and find out the background on me before you insult me and again i seriously doubt i am the one looking stupid here.

Lovingly Alex LOL

I think we're getting a bit lengthy so I'll try to shorten it up for both out benifit, my apoligies if I miss anything in my shortening and feel free to re-add.

Firstly. Come on get serious. I didn't see or couldn't be bothered to reply to your post. Don't push this point as its simply stupid. :icon_rolleyes:

A. Ghosteh + Westy were joking. When they say 'We HaZ mAD skILLz and Iz AmaZIn' they are joking around even if they are extremely capable players.

B. Actually my friend knows you quite well and although he says he doesn't mind I'd prefer not to splurt out his name and go getting him in trouble. :)

C. Both strategy and skill are undoubtedly a larger part of this game than stamina. If you'd like we can ask the community but its a forgone conclusion that strategy is more important. EDIT: I did laugh :p

D. Sorry if I didn't explain myself, you told me alex and grant had failed as they are no longer in the world. I was simply amazed that you would even considering saying that they had failed. Failure is the absence of success. Are you honestly trying to argue that they had no success in this world?

E. At the time INH were out of reach. PACK were a pathetic excuse for a tribe and ADHD were in taters with no leadership and in no shape to fight. Chaos were not an early tribe?! :lol: Players were reaching 3 mil or so I believe before ChAoS were toppled. Thats approaching late game. So they were around through most of early-game, dominated mid-game then got bored and fell appart with late game as almost ALL great tribes do with the exception of in my opinion CTRL and DNY.

Shortened best I can.

Last edited:

alexmichie

A. As I said earlier I understood they were having a joke I just pointed out a view point a mere personal opinion which many others agree with.

B. If he knows me quite well then you are massively misinformed about my personal life which you insist on making comments on, so i doubt that so my guess is he has spoken to me once or twice and is feeding you false information or your just making guesses and therefore lying, you would also know from my friend that I have played many other worlds under different names.

C. Yet again I point out they are tools of this game just is stamina, you may be the best in your sport skill wise but if you dont have stamina to finish the game what use are you? Also in your link the ex Duke of CTRL agrees of a sort with me he says Activity is key but his logic is the same as mine.

D. And again you fail to show the skills to read and understand a sentence, I said they had achieved lots but they had eventually failed in this world, through different reasons again if my memory serves me correctly Alex got bored and moved to W38 and did not want to keep both worlds going and Grant got overwhelmed by pack and then got a Perm ban. If you are capable of back reading you will see that I even created a topic about best players of this world and they are mentioned, unlike yourself who by this entire world including Dr Seuss you are failed to be mentioned.

E. ChAoS may have just lasted just over a year on this world, thats about half way then and thats being generous and including the 2nd ChAoS which was not a decent tribe at all, also 3mil is not late in the game people can make 3mil in under a year on a 2x speed world. And what you dont like traveling to your targets? a great player as you claim to be you didnt fancy traveling or you didnt fancy taking advantage of ADHD's current leadership problems like any clever Duke would have done, also you seem to be forgetting about Viagra, WHNC, SOTD, SubV and TDR or did you not look past k44. Mid game of this world was dominated by WHNC and INH you really should do your history if you want to flame about it.

Last edited: