Just why..........

Rxstuntz

Pffff, anything sam has done in the past I don't care about. He is doing bits on 96 with the team destroying the sloppy, floppy attacks that obey call ops. Shame they couldn't even coordinate a tea party with all those council members in there. I start to question if these people were facing are even the pro's or are just a bunch of fake accounts posing under great names because I have seen nothing good from them. I mean, accounts leaving and rejoining for stats is pathetic. The tear up that noob tribe RBH that they could even rim, use the shadiest tactics and then pat themselves on the back about how good they are whilst on every other front they are losing or being held to a draw. Keep patting yourselves on the back for nothing whilst wet destroy barbie. Wont be long left until they go

*GranTorino

Sam you could've posted that from your profile. The roasting wasn't that bad.

DeletedUser92554

Pffff, anything sam has done in the past I don't care about. He is doing bits on 96 with the team destroying the sloppy, floppy attacks that obey call ops. Shame they couldn't even coordinate a tea party with all those council members in there. I start to question if these people were facing are even the pro's or are just a bunch of fake accounts posing under great names because I have seen nothing good from them. I mean, accounts leaving and rejoining for stats is pathetic. The tear up that noob tribe RBH that they could even rim, use the shadiest tactics and then pat themselves on the back about how good they are whilst on every other front they are losing or being held to a draw. Keep patting yourselves on the back for nothing whilst wet destroy barbie. Wont be long left until they go

Salty, Salty, Salty...

Rxstuntz

Salty, Salty, Salty...

Yes to be honest I am a bit salty. I am salty that of the best remaining players in tribal wars, they still can't put together a functional tribe. I was expecting to be destroyed at the start of this war but seems I overestimated obey. Meanwhile the ego's in obey cling to any success they get even tho success only comes when they scum noobs they can't even rim

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I feel like you're staring yourself blind on the controversial stuff Obey actually did, without considering how much they didn't...

It'll come over as arrogant probably, but if we had no problem using and abusing everything we came across... Things wouldn't have been very different so far.
But we do have morals, obviously.

w.h.b.

Can't we just all agree that you're all noobs who will ultimately have little to show? I mean, I'm fighting the REAL BARBARIANS out there, and so far, I've had like 10 easy caps in the past 24h. No biggie. They did nothing in return, either.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I feel like you're staring yourself blind on the controversial stuff Obey actually did, without considering how much they didn't...

It'll come over as arrogant probably, but if we had no problem using and abusing everything we came across... Things wouldn't have been very different so far.

Would or wouldn't?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Is 400 nukes and 400 nobles a big op in WT worlds?

Also word of advice, if you know landing time in advance and have a rough idea of which villages will be targeted get backline tribemate to try some pre-snipes. Just at any point from .000-.999, never know when you might get a lucky snipe and that's one more train you have taken care of without any effort at all!

DeletedUser92554

Yes to be honest I am a bit salty. I am salty that of the best remaining players in tribal wars, they still can't put together a functional tribe. I was expecting to be destroyed at the start of this war but seems I overestimated obey. Meanwhile the ego's in obey cling to any success they get even tho success only comes when they scum noobs they can't even rim

But if they all suck and are noobs, why are you so salty? Shouldn't you be so happy that everyone in Obey is so incompetent? This means you're going to win!

Also, what is "scum noobs they can't even rim" and what are you referring to?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I would dispute everything you said other than the arrogant thing as it does.

I have seen very little evidence to support your claim and I don't think you play there any more.

Very interesting world to say the least...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I would dispute everything you said other than the arrogant thing as it does.

I have seen very little evidence to support your claim and I don't think you play there any more.

Very interesting world to say the least...

Well not seeing the evidence is just a conpliment for me in a way ;)
Though I know others were asked to stop what they were doing by leadership.
So perhaps you're just not that much in the know of things to begin with. I think you know me well enough to realize I'm not lying here. You know we had chances in W83 for example which we didn't take and Sam will confess to knowing of such chances for me in W91.
Guess I'm either to honourable or just not that inclined for the win as others are.

And I did quit, I also said I would be back though, and I am.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well not seeing the evidence is just a conpliment for me in a way ;)
Though I know others were asked to stop what they were doing by leadership.
So perhaps you're just not that much in the know of things to begin with. I think you know me well enough to realize I'm not lying here. You know we had chances in W83 for example which we didn't take and Sam will confess to knowing of such chances for me in W91.
Guess I'm either to honourable or just not that inclined for the win as others are.

And I did quit, I also said I would be back though, and I am.

Very good. Nice to see you back. So since you made a comparison to W83 how would you compare NBD to Barbie as meat shields.

I think they have been very bad for Obey. Wouldn’t you agree?

DeletedUser121430

Very good. Nice to see you back. So since you made a comparison to W83 how would you compare NBD to Barbie as meat shields.

I think they have been very bad for Obey. Wouldn’t you agree?

410729.gif

DeletedUser120220

I really don't get people like you.
You claim that OBEY can't do anything right and cling to every success they have and are just a bunch of noobs really and i've seen enough say OBEY talks very big about themselves.
Like a day ago Escape decided to op me and i got rank 3 in a day units killed as defender off it without any losses, if what you said would be true i would have came to the externals immediately to show OBEY finally got a success, but that did not happen.

If we couldn't even organise a tea party i would certainly not have been able to organise the defense needed to kill 1.1M troops.
I wasn't gonna post about this op initially but i had to just to prove your points wrong.

Perhaps some of the accounts haven't been living up to your expectations but the rest of your statements are just wrong or at most blown out of proportions by A LOT.

DeletedUser121248

If OBEY was not skilled enough then Superdog would also see a page like the one from @k3it4 , unfortunately for the rest of y'all he is skilled and managed to def 1.1Million troops.
The ones who still think after all these months OBEY isn't worth the #1 spot show us they've got 0,0 insight in this whole game.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I really don't get people like you.
You claim that OBEY can't do anything right and cling to every success they have and are just a bunch of noobs really and i've seen enough say OBEY talks very big about themselves.
Like a day ago Escape decided to op me and i got rank 3 in a day units killed as defender off it without any losses, if what you said would be true i would have came to the externals immediately to show OBEY finally got a success, but that did not happen.

If we couldn't even organise a tea party i would certainly not have been able to organise the defense needed to kill 1.1M troops.
I wasn't gonna post about this op initially but i had to just to prove your points wrong.

Perhaps some of the accounts haven't been living up to your expectations but the rest of your statements are just wrong or at most blown out of proportions by A LOT.
If OBEY was not skilled enough then Superdog would also see a page like the one from @k3it4 , unfortunately for the rest of y'all he is skilled and managed to def 1.1Million troops.
The ones who still think after all these months OBEY isn't worth the #1 spot show us they've got 0,0 insight in this whole game.

Pretty sure you Got all the OP details and as a result internalled Seok and got mega stacked.

Next OP will be different. You don’t need to be good to defend on a WT word. If Obey keep up the defending fair play. Too bad they can’t be arsed to help their meat shields. I’d your so good why didn’t you sit Kit when he knew about it or Metha