Just why..........

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@k3it4

3ec4bd90bc94c551e3ae201ce6cf6211.png

HAHAHAHAH So many caps couldn't get all in one. And you talk about me? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DeletedUser105906

He probably doesn't think that highly of Obeys sitters (Obey did 95% of the work anyway.)

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Obey & Barbie you really are pathetic !

K3it4 you act like you are something on the forums but lets be honest you suck and you leaving then rejoining to save stats is so funny considering how much you gob off.

OBEY / Barbie fan girls come at me with that hate because end of the day I have proven myself under fire and stood strong and I never left my tribe to save stats ;)

Sam

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

K3it4 you act like you are something on the forums but lets be honest you suck and you leaving then rejoining to save stats is so funny considering how much you gob off.

OBEY / Barbie fan girls come at me with that hate because end of the day I have proven myself under fire and stood strong and I never left my tribe to save stats ;)

Sam

That's right, you leave accounts once it goes bad. lmao. We all know your reputation ;)

Michael Corleone.

Sam
isnt this the same guy who left dest for regime, and then suddenly disappeared when frenzy account began to destroy you?

you honestly bring this upon yourself every single time you post.

*GranTorino

Sam

I got excited reading this post and prepared my wit. I should've known the rest of the community was going to beat me to it