Hey im just wondering who won the war between CTRL vs NOMADS
I use to be a control member named izzy24 4.5mil

DeletedUser

Nomads got beat by DDB.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait, what? There never was a war between CTRL and Nomads o_O

DeletedUser

I don't think I was gone. But thats not the point. I was never on world 10 and I don't have a clue what happened here.. I just know Nomads got owned and now they are back using new accounts. I don't know who owned them or what but they got beat and I was told it was DDB.

Anyway moving on from that nervous moment let's never speak of this thread again.. deal?

DeletedUser

You should also know that Nomads were warring every tribe near us :p We didn't like to take bs from other tribes so we got into a situation where we were warring everyone and had no allies. Were fun times, but people just ran out of steam. DDB was the last of our enemies who was left standing :p So yea, I guess the credit goes to them.

And for the record, there's only a couple of original Nomads with CTRL accounts.

DeletedUser

Bad diplomatic relationship I suppose. Who was the diplomat?

I played world 24 my tribe was 100% surrounded by enemies the whole way round rank #1 on 3 continents and #2 on another 3. I was not abotu to give it up as I built the tribe from scratch. But we are now rank #1 in about 9 continents and still fighting.

DeletedUser

Naw, not bad diplomats. Just an aggressive no bs attitude that kept the tribe running! Like the game is supposed to be played. But in the end we were just a small rimtribe :p Would have been rank 2 in ODA right after CTRL while being rank 10 or something like that in points, if we hadn't gotten ourselves disbanded along the way :D Not going to comment on that :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Impressive, how many of you guys are the original nomads then?

cdnJer

My first good war on W10 was with Nomads. I was in DDB at the time.

I mean, dayum...it was fun. Back and forth....they were severely outnumbered but put up one helluva fight. To be honest, there was no real victor in that war. Like I've said before, CTRL impacted everything on W10 in their hayday.

Trying to explain what exactly happened could take days so i won't bother. All that needs be said is that the Nomads I warred were definitely worthy adversaries. Opponents I look forward to clashing with again. Just need to get through the CTRL refugees first.

DeletedUser

nomads almost never fitght against ctrl.
i say almost because they attack only to me in k28 and they stop after that.(i was had 28 vllages if i remember correct).i do not if they ever support our enemies.:)

DeletedUser

the lalf players that attack me then now they have accounts from ctrl.

DeletedUser

Nice to see a bit of history. What did you guys honestly think of DDB?

.-x-.

Sean5500 said:
What did you guys honestly think of DDB?

Well, I can only speak for myself and close friends here.... I would have loved to have taken them on during the "Coalition/Empire war", however, the "allied" command had others plans for us (a major factor in our split from them, RIP fusion, you fought well brothers). I think the world may have ended up very differently. I reckon we may have warred for a long time and then who knows. We were a FULLY active war tribe then. How ever we only really came into conflict after they were allowed to grow through FUSION and we were weakened both mentally and numerically by prolonged warfare with ALL of our neighbors (mostly other coalition tribes). If Nomads had conquered DDB or if we had successfully merged (same thing, our old school and your old school have respect for one another), we (the Nomads) wouldn't have fought for CTRL and again, who knows....

I would be full of it if I said they had/have no skill. Quite the opposite, they had/have a lot of skill and determination. I was a member of theirs for while. They were well led, active and capable.

That's MY opinion.

Honestly, you're not too different from us. Except of course that you, aren't us ;)

Last edited: