Just Wondred...

DeletedUser

What the heck has been going on in this world since I left?

I see the last non-stickied thread was commented way back in April!

Is this world that boring now?

Anyway, if any of you remember myself, drop us a post to let me know how you are getting on...

Cheers.

DeletedUser

Well after nine days I thought more than two people would have been alive in this forum!

Anyway, greetings people...what the devil is going on in W3?

WHO is actually winning?

Paul XXXII

Is this world that boring now?
no, this world is not boring... is boring for two years, lost interest, some of the best players have left, there is no longer need to use the forum for nothing.

Hi guys :icon_biggrin:

Greetings to all of you that keep playing...

Ola Phylo nice to see that you still play.

Kreger, Pirate, Aphrodite,
Tril, what's up my friend?

DeletedUser

Lol 503...

As for life outside, unfortunately (or fortunately if you are insane) TW still has a grip on me! Over in W13 where I have been for pretty much 3 and a half years, we have the upper hand on the world to the point they are discussing the 'end-game' scenario...

Johan g still kicking around in this world?

DeletedUser

ignore him (503) i am!! lol ..and i kinda gave up here since noone ever post now.

Phylo

Paul !!! :icon_biggrin:

Great to know about you :icon_biggrin:

I'm still here and I don't leave :icon_rolleyes:

Jinhos :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Been a long time this world...so many people been and gone I doubt I would recognise it!

So any breakthrough on who is winning?

Greetings to all those who actually check in on these seemingly dead forums!

DeletedUser23106

Been a long time this world...so many people been and gone I doubt I would recognise it!

So any breakthrough on who is winning?

Greetings to all those who actually check in on these seemingly dead forums!

tribal wars bank is winning :p

DeletedUser36386

I have to say, I was pretty rubbish compared to the multitudes of awesome players in W3. I miss playing with the familiar faces. Now I'm stuck on some other world. Best of wishes to anyone that recognizes me whatsoever.

DeletedUser

Wow world 3 still exist!

It will be there till Inno games runs out of money and shuts the servers down by the look of it!

GonerDoug Hey Paul! Thanks again for sucking me into world 3! :p

Ha you still there? OMG where has the time gone? You want to come and join in W13? Need a player or two to help finish off the world!

So can anyone post any stats from forums just out of interest ie, who is on whos side and what the current score is since the war began??? (Pretty please :) )

DeletedUser

It's still D*D vs. Cult/OT/Tuga (tuga = Phylo). D*D is making gains in K44 and K45, while Cult/OT are busy trying to eliminate D*D from K37. That's where the main battles are right now, I'd say. There's also a decent fight going on in K7, but still the main nobling being performed on the world is still in-tribe or barbarian nobling due to inactivity.