K 43 Discussion

DeletedUser101947

Because this K is so awesome--I'm going to make a thread for it's own discussion.

If anyone has anything to mention about this K please start the discussion/comment here!

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
=HRE= decided to declare war on us, then less than 24 hours later they come to us asking for a truce. They have many more points and members than us, so what's their worry?

Oh yeah, they don't know how to train troops.

DeletedUser91613

=HRE= decided to declare war on us, then less than 24 hours later they come to us asking for a truce. They have many more points and members than us, so what's their worry?

Oh yeah, they don't know how to train troops.

I'm not in =HRE= myself but I know from a friend (that does have troops) that the discussions in the forums had been one of complete bafflement of the leaderships decision to enter a war this early on in the game, and certainly not because of only one member being attacked, these things happen, the best players wont always survive start-up but you shouldn't go to war over it, it's just detrimental to both tribes.

Would like to see if I could get a few good noble targets out of either of the tribes at war :)