K Discussions

DeletedUser

I meant a lame attempt to make themselves legitimate by taking those tribes name. Not the players themselves lol.

DeletedUser115516

Rebirth OF W25 SUBV? Total remake you mean.. No decent players just peeps wanting to be famous or noticed on W75. Don't rate them at all.
I bet if you asked them how the war with SUBV & INH ended up they wouldn't even give the correct answer.

And apparently (so I've been told but I don't know how credible the source is) they've already allied Broken Ceramic Core. Doesn't make any sense to me.

DeletedUser115516

K53:

I'm well aware that posting this kind of stuff will mean that I will have to find a new tribe for myself. Ah well. Life.

1 SubV 14.975 34
Claims to be a rebirth of some tribe no one playing this world right now will have heard about. They list their recruitment status on their profile, which is a gateway to listing allies and diplomacy on it as we all know.

2 BCC 12.724 28
"Broken Ceramic Core" - I've been wondering what their name stands for. They seem to be in the top tribes simply because they also have the most players. I farmed some of their players.

3 StR 11.421 22
Family tribe apparently. Seems to be another group of mass-recruiting baddies with a few players who seem stuck with them.

4 T.E.O 9.828 14
A small tribe, with what seems to be the highest points per player on the continent. Seems to stall growth, and looking at the achievements of the lead members not a lot of them farm.

5 ufr 6.632 9
Win the prize for the coolest name in the top 10. Probably the only group that has some clue what they're doing.

6 Nashor 6.449 12
I tried saying hi to my Nashor neighbour but just got ignored. Instantly demoted to the lowest tier.

7 ~Or.d~ 6.131 11
Similar to #1, claims to be a tribe from world 6 which means that no one here will know who they are. I suspect someone will waltz over them pretty soon.

8 ~TC2~ 4.159 10
Family tribe.

9 ~TC~ 3.344 5
Family tribe.

10 EFF 3.064 11
Elite Fighting Force. But they seem neither elite, nor a fighting force.

Or.D does have quite a few of the w6 members that I recognise, they'll probably do ok.

DeletedUser

Can someone do one for the eastern rim please? I'd try it but I'm horrible at these kinds of things. In the 46/56 area there seems to be a lot of overlapping tribes, but very little quality. I'd love to hear what someone better than myself thinks.

DeletedUser115516

K53 - So I notice that some of ~Or.d~ have split off and formed SLAP!, making my previous statement about them doing well fall on it's face.

DeletedUser

The few who didn't reach the required troop ratio, oh so sad to see the children go...

Pen Island.

1 SubV 14.975 34
Claims to be a rebirth of some tribe no one playing this world right now will have heard about. They list their recruitment status on their profile, which is a gateway to listing allies and diplomacy on it as we all know.

Had these guys checked out with a W25 player in our tribe and they have never been in the original SubV. Such a shame.

DeletedUser64969

Had these guys checked out with a W25 player in our tribe and they have never been in the original SubV. Such a shame.

yeah i checked when i saw them and flamed the leader, the next day they were renamed otori lol

S1cky Dutch

ORD rules. I know them from w6. I was there^^ - Not in ORD though. in STTS2, then RMC..

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd try one for K43, but I'm biased and not very good at this. Any thoughts from an outsider?

DeletedUser13939

I'd try one for K43, but I'm biased and not very good at this. Any thoughts from an outsider?

This will be quick and simple. I'll stop at my tribe. :3

1: CHAOS - Point-Whores. 'Nuff said.

2: SoC - Academy tribe to CHAOS. 'Nuff said.

3: EDW - Point-Whores. 'Nuff said.

4: ~KB~ - Has leaders willing to do anything to protect themselves. Including sucking up to CHAOS...who they had originally planned to take out by working together with other tribes. 'Nuff said.

5: ?????? - [Insert description from above]

6: Size - My tribe. :3

[spoil]
a3c7a36f870c3f795e23272b75ebb151db8a8b5a877f37bfde2675d7653183c7.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser13939

...yeah...there's a few diamonds in there. I'll admit that. Rank 1 in ODA, rank 64 in ODA, rank 190 in ODA....then I got tired of looking once I realized how far I was going. So yeah, a few diamonds in there. Just...so...far...down...in...the...dirt. ;-;

So tell me, when are you guys going to absorb the leaderships of ?????? and ~KB~? I mean, you already absorbed REBELS. Of course, when a group of tribes ban together to take you out, it's just easier to offer the leaders an invite than to actually fight them. Am I wrong? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91613

This will be quick and simple. I'll stop at my tribe. :3

1: CHAOS - Point-Whores. 'Nuff said.

2: SoC - Academy tribe to CHAOS. 'Nuff said.

3: EDW - Point-Whores. 'Nuff said.

4: ~KB~ - Has leaders willing to do anything to protect themselves. Including sucking up to CHAOS...who they had originally planned to take out by working together with other tribes. 'Nuff said.

5: ?????? - [Insert description from above]

6: Size - My tribe. :3

Your tribe is funny :lol:

http://en75.tribalwars.net/public_report/492875463f3d2d97b1c80e55a65e2437

DeletedUser13939

Damn that Cranking. I told him, full attack with at least 500 sword and axes. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. ;-;

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Hmmm. Sure, most of them may not be from the original Subv, but that doesn't mean a few aren't using aliases on this world, that's something your friend probably wouldn't know about. Not really defending anybody, just pointing out a thought I had.