K Discussions

DeletedUser

For the map link above all the data, I used http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.php?page=map, put in the tribes I wanted and edited the map settings, then copied the link address.

For the above the graph as well as the graph, I used http://en75.tribalwarsmap.com/ and did a copy/paste of each tribe's historical data. However, it will have coding that the forums don't recognize, so you have to edit it by removing the codes.

For the data below the graph, I simply went to the "Continent Tribes" page for K46 in-game and did copy/paste and added some extra text to it.

For the tribe changes I used http://www.twstats.com, I typed in each tribe, and copy/pasted the tribe changes for each.
lol...

You just gave detailed analysis about your analysis rather than actual analysis.

Deleted User - 4669627

Or someone From Norse will move Fronts and Noble you out. Either way is fine.
whatever's clever

[8:05:29 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.p...centrey=645&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1
[8:05:40 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: aziz is the closest active norse to me
[8:05:54 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: probably will be the first of you that i border
[8:06:42 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: more likely i will quit or go inactive before then
[8:07:29 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: already sick of farming

i have not met azazel yet, though i have heard much, so i am curious to meet the player

DeletedUser

So your Original Point about fighting or joining Norse was Moot as you just admitted you'll quit soon. Congratulations you managed to make a completely pointless Post.

MR.MR

Seems to me like the age old move of setting a precedent post so when you come under fire you can walk away and quote your post saying that you were going to quit anyway, saying the incoming have no bearing on your quitting and if you really felt like it you could have stopped the entire op in its tracks but you were already planning on quitting and dont care about w75 that much

The mongoose strikes again

Deleted User - 4669627

who said what now? :icon_neutral:

[video=youtube;lRwAYhm7R-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRwAYhm7R-8[/video]
the native languages continue to elude me, perhaps i should try another approach

ME! tarzan, YOU jane
you want fight, you for come fast like how you done say

Or someone From Norse will move Fronts and Noble you out. Either way is fine.
you no want for come fast like how you say, i done say you he ded

MR.MR

Not me, not worth my time to slow/alter my growth plan and relocate several Ks just to take out a player who has already alluded to quitting...

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
lol...

You just gave detailed analysis about your analysis rather than actual analysis.

Shall I do an analysis on the analysis of my analysis?

Seems to me like the age old move of setting a precedent post so when you come under fire you can walk away and quote your post saying that you were going to quit anyway, saying the incoming have no bearing on your quitting and if you really felt like it you could have stopped the entire op in its tracks but you were already planning on quitting and dont care about w75 that much

The mongoose strikes again

Very observant. Nice. :)

DeletedUser

I was apart of W-D.
& Lionman656 the leader was awful.

They decided to go through with war on @night, I have to say 2 people 1 being myself, new it was a bad idea, then everyone left as @night started taking village after village.

DeletedUser

This thread has seemed to go off topic a bit. Thought I would give an analysis of my K. Will try to be unbiased :)

Top Tribes of K43

1. Chaos
2. Sweet
3. EDW (CML Alliance)
4. Gru

Chaos has gone through a major overhaul over the past few days. Used to have an academy tribe, but have combined into 1 tribe. Also has recently gone through a leadership change as well, with the previous leader leaving the game. Seems to be a bit of infighting between the tribe. Will they be able to stabilize from the downward spiral it seems they are on? Checking twstats, this tribe has lost 8 villages to Sweet/???? over the past few days and haven't seem to form any sort of response as of yet. They seem to be positioned best out of the tribes in the K, primarily clustered in the center/midsouth eastern edge of the K. The new leader, crez seems to have made an unfavorable impression for himself on these forums and has much to prove. The former leader has even questioned his ability to lead a tribe due to his selfish interests.

Sweet has recently undergone a merger of Sweet with ?????, and since, seems to be dominating in what appears to be a war with Chaos, taking 8 villages and seems to be holding them and suffering no losses of villages to Chaos as of yet. If they are able to continue with stats like this, they will surely be on top of the K within the coming week or so. Seem to have the worst position out of the top tribes in the K as they stretch all along the eastern border of the K, with their major cluster being in the North. This could make supporting their southern players more difficult. In addition, it does not leave much room for expansion for their players in the northern cluster, without having to travel a bit to noble.

EDW....here is where my bias is impossible to remain.....should rename themselves...UnElite (and soon to be dead) Ultimate Hugglewolves & bears (i know way too long). Between their academy/brother/sister tribes, and the so called CML alliance.....This hugglefest will undoubtedly crack under pressure. Not to mention, most of their nobling has been internal or on barb villages. The tribe is split between k43/53 and undoubtedly be slapped by Slap! in k53 and food for Chaos/Sweet in k43. I don't expect much out of this hugglefest.

Gru (and academy tribe minion) seem to be split into two clusters, 1 being in the southern part of the k closer to the rim and the other in the north closer to the rim, with a few villages in between. I would not be too optimistic of their survival in the North, however with Sweet being engaged in war with Chaos, they will certainly have time to build up troops and expand. Their position in the southern part of the k is more optimistic. As they are mostly located on the outskirts of K, only a few have academies up, so a lot could change in the coming weeks.

Although this next tribe is not a top tripe in the K, and barely even has a presence, I felt it was worth mentioning due to their positioning next door in K44. There was an early war (more or less a skirmish) between Chaos and HRE when nobles first popped up between these tribes and Chaos took a lead 3-1 over HRE, but neither have nobled one another in the past week or so. Perhaps they have reached a ceasefire. HRE is in an unfortunate position of being in K44...but luckily clustered together in the western part of the K. With Arrow in K44, it is only a matter of time before HRE is absorbed into Arrow, however in the meantime, it will be interesting to see where they focus their expansion. Do they cluster up within k44 or push outward into K43? This could be trouble for Chaos as they have several bordering players.

This should be an interesting K to keep an eye on in the coming weeks, as one tribe will surely emerge as the dominant tribe in the K.

DeletedUser

K34 is a snore fest, and we all know who is in K44. Robin Hood is com...er wait. Green Arrow is com...er wait. HOODROW is coming for your children!

DeletedUser108293

I was apart of W-D.
& Lionman656 the leader was awful.

They decided to go through with war on @night, I have to say 2 people 1 being myself, new it was a bad idea, then everyone left as @night started taking village after village.

lmao. it was a total gangbang on night from wasted, w-d, usa, usa-a and another tribe i cant remember but w-d sucked up, disbanded, shortly after most of the others disbanded. Wasted had a very bad leadership, reason why we left in time when we recognized it lol.

DeletedUser102104

1 NiKe 241.568 57 - Not going to comment about this tribe as it would definitely be biased.
2 DONE 79.690 25 - This tribe is just about done for(see the pun eheh), basically just food right now
3 ARROW 69.399 16 - A pretty good tribe moving into a new K, mainly by recruitment(like many do). Helped with the downfall of J-O!
4 ~RS~ 31.627 23 - Have honestly never heard of these guys and never noticed until now, but from what I see they are a good bunch of nubs bundled into one? Don't see them lasting.
5 BDS 30.605 8 - Another food tribe but are also a close tribe and work very well together.
6 Cursed 25.283 28 - I guess this is blaise12's tribe, seems below decent. Very clustered, only time will tell with these guys.
7 =HRE= 24.563 7 - What are they even doing here? They iz not welcomes here
8 HOOD 22.008 6 - Same as ARROW
9 MLB 21.778 14 - Far north in K34, seem average. Don't see them lasting though
10 @Night 20.858 5 - No comment on these guys, very good tribe!