K disscussions

DeletedUser

I will not bad mouth Motor, however since LGD has quite the words to say about us lets look at him...

His first couquer was a 1100 point player, surely there was not much of a fight?
His second.. A very small barb 268 points, not even bonus -.-
His third 2600
and last 4000

You yourself bad mouth us for not killing the best when you have yet to kill someone your size or even close to it.

Please, having something to brag about before bad mouthing others, thanks :)

- Cody, Co-player of the Pstitus account.

pstitus your half my size and you only nobled mercy after crying so much at bears about hiring him and took a group of you still.

Would you go to a shop and buy clothes without looking? would you wear a pillow case to a ball? No because image is everything and you dont want to look a fool. Image is key.

i nobled a barb? no i nobled a bonus check stats properly before commenting

you have half my od so i fought alot more than you aswell though for smaller targets sure but they grow fast and im alot bigger than most for it.

DeletedUser

The quality of posting on this forum is truly shocking!!

/squeaky voice..

"you took a nub 200pts barb"
"No I never, I took a elite 200pt bonus":icon_eek:.
"Same thing!"
"Yes I did!"
"No"
"I nuke you because my tribe is awesome"
"Is not"
"Is too"
"Muuuuuummmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!"

I am slightly cringing at this, just please take a little more thought into your post and say something interesting :icon_rolleyes:.

(yes, this is directed to all of you)

DeletedUser102070

I actually got a giggle outta that :lol:

However, LGD, this is not a Ball, nor are we shopping for clothes. This is a game, a game based on skills, not looks. I judge tribes based off what I see they can do, skill wise. I for one have no clue what having a 'organized profile' has anything to do with a tribes skill, dedication, and seriousness to the game. Correct, I am half your size, also every village I have nobelled is bigger then the villages you have nobelled. Correct, we do team up to take out players. That is why we are in a tribe... We use tribal coordination, heard of it?

Edit: Seems hes finally decided to take a semi-decent village. Good for you :icon_wink:

- Cody

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102915

Hebe I got more points conquering one village than u did with 3 lol that's all the proof itself lol and our profile isn't bad I misspelled a word by 1 letter lmao OH NO ONE LETTER IS WRONG OH MAN THAT TRIBE MUST SUCK IF THE LEADER MADE A MISTAKE BY PRESSING THE WRONG LETTER THAT SHOWS ALL I NEED TO KNOW HE MUST NOT HAVE TROOPS OR KNOW JOW TO USE THEM OB AND HIS TEAM MUST BE SUCKY AS WELL just because I speller is instead of if lmao lgd ur a joke hahahaha :D everyone in the forum is going against you cuz everyone here can obviously recognize skill besides u, u base skill off of spelling true skilled player abase it off of troops and actions

DeletedUser

Hebe I got more points conquering one village than u did with 3 lol that's all the proof itself lol and our profile isn't bad I misspelled a word by 1 letter lmfao OH NO ONE LETTER IS WRONG OH MAN THAT TRIBE MUST SUCK IF THE LEADER MADE A MISTAKE BY PRESSING THE WRONG LETTER THAT SHOWS ALL I NEED TO KNOW HE MUST NOT HAVE TROOPS OR KNOW JOW TO USE THEM OB AND HIS TEAM MUST BE SUCKY AS WELL just because I speller is instead of if lmfao lgd ur a joke hahahaha :D everyone in the forum is going against you cuz everyone here can obviously recognize skill besides u, u base skill off of spelling true skilled player abase it off of troops and actions

No i dont base skill on spelling i base the leadership on spelling and mistakes. A leader who makes mistakes and owns up to them is a decent leader but you denied making a mistake and said it was correct all along until others agreed it was wrong.

The looks of the tribe show the skill of the leaders and not of the players, if you cant organise your tribe profile how well can you organise an op? Not very well in my opinion.

You were already big when you made the academy and made that mistake but if you were still small i dont think you would have had the amount of players join you as you did.

I may not take the biggest village or the best but im taking more than you growing them faster and have alot more odt than you proving im working alot harder and have the troops to back it up.

I may be a n00b but im 2 times your size and almost 3 times your od so what does that say about you?

DeletedUser102915

I did own up to it I denied it at first because I didn't see the mistake and contests on being bigger than me some ppl still have lives to attend to but I still have troops to match u even if I'm lacking in vills and points

DeletedUser

The quality of posting on this forum is truly shocking!!

/squeaky voice..

"you took a nub 200pts barb"
"No I never, I took a elite 200pt bonus":icon_eek:.
"Same thing!"
"Yes I did!"
"No"
"I nuke you because my tribe is awesome"
"Is not"
"Is too"
"Muuuuuummmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!"

I am slightly cringing at this, just please take a little more thought into your post and say something interesting :icon_rolleyes:.

(yes, this is directed to all of you)

bla bla bla....

here you are Fordy. ;)
Ill be watching you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hello, I will be watching you too :icon_eek:.

Just to add I am no longer a member of Cuddly so I no longer have to struggle to sticking up for them :lol:.

DeletedUser80415

the tribe? >_>. fordy i see you have got RULEZ back on track? taken in cuddly or something? havnt worked it out yet :D

and I've caught up with dragon after being 6x smaller than him >.>

DeletedUser

the tribe? >_>. fordy i see you have got RULEZ back on track? taken in cuddly or something? havnt worked it out yet :D

and I've caught up with dragon after being 6x smaller than him >.>

17k behind still so your not quite there yet.

Make that 25k

DeletedUser80415

its not a race. I've got 6months. (or however long this will take)

DeletedUser

Yesterday 23:44 toby 3000

its not a race. I've got 6months. (or however long this will take)

There is far less time than 6 months left, it is a 3 month world, with 1 month already over, so less than 2 months left.