K disscussions

DeletedUser

Im surprised to see ~[L]~ hire deadmau5

not the fact they recruited as thats all they do but the fact him and crew were mailing all the other tribes in the world for a gangbang on ~[L]~.

Plus the fact his comments on them and his plans to attack raven.

*Deadmau5* said:
They are retards, they dont have any deff, just off, the problem is, i cant find his nobles, we need to hit them first, then their other villages, cause he cant do nothing with offensive with out his nobles!

So he thinks ravens a retard and then ran to his tribe because he was scared to attack him lol.

-M A R I O-

He was in your leadership council forums. Its where he called them retards and planned to attack raven.

He is a n00by liar and i can prove that.

You know what i find funny little green dragon, is how you are constantly coming onto the forums bitching and complaining whenever something effects you. Seriously nut up man the world is gonna take changes that you may not agree with but that dosent mean you need to come onto the forums and cry about it and mailing me one of the most pathetic mails ive seen in a while.

On top of this you talk so much crap for being so far behind everyone at the top of the rankings including *deadmau5*. In other words throw up some stats before you decide to constantly complain on these forums as everyone will just look at you for what you are: a dog with a bark bigger then its bite.

MARIO

DeletedUser

You know what i find funny little green dragon, is how you are constantly coming onto the forums bitching and complaining whenever something effects you. Seriously nut up man the world is gonna take changes that you may not agree with but that dosent mean you need to come onto the forums and cry about it and mailing me one of the most pathetic mails ive seen in a while.

On top of this you talk so much crap for being so far behind everyone at the top of the rankings including *deadmau5*. In other words throw up some stats before you decide to constantly complain on these forums as everyone will just look at you for what you are: a dog with a bark bigger then its bite.

MARIO
deadmau5 internalled where is the skill in that?

im top 30 how is that so far behind? I also never mailed you mario unless you are not capri like your profile states.

I mailed raven and showed him deadmau5 insult to him and your tribe. Deadmau5 internalled a few crew and sister tribe villages if he didnt would he be bigger?

He maybe farther ahead but its how you get there that counts. I can merge with someone and become top player would that make me the most skilled player in the world? No

I could throw you stats of many top 20 accounts from previous worlds but they dont mean shit here.

DeletedUser

well i have my own tribe now and its called Dragon

It recently got into a war though with ~[L]~

David vs goliath.

I mean 20 players vs a dragon they have no chance, but there sister tribe might be able to help them out a little with support.

Lets begin

DeletedUser

Update on the war was 0 caps to each side and i disbanded my tribe

Im classing it as a draw

balubhai

Ohh yah , great work nobling a guy who have quit long time back....

DeletedUser

Ohh yah , great work nobling a guy who have quit long time back....

~[L]~ is 1 million points bigger than ours, take every advantage you can.

p.s

He obviously was not playing much i agree but his account was active at times he could have mounted a small defence or set a sitter to do so if he didnt have time to do so himself as he had seen the attacks incoming. He flashed green on my friends list for a few mins early today.

Last edited by a moderator: