K.O.1 and K.O.2 declares war on SCIR0S

rand4747

We are just completely fed up with SCIR0S and so we are going to fight to protect our honor.

You want to know the lead up to the war?

TRUTH accepted refugees of T.K.T in our war with them. During the war of DE and SCIR0S against TRUTH we had made arrangements that we will kill those refugees.

Later many of those refugees joined SCIRSA which is the brother tribe of SCIR0S, this was after we had sent many attacks against these refugees. With the joining of these refugees to SCIRSA they then demanded we stop attacking their members. We could not stop attacks already well on their way, but that did not matter to them they still considered it attacking SCIRSA.

This was the beginning.

More threats followed for every accident. As happens on the border between tribes some people accidently take a village that a neighboring tribe was also taking. We received threats whenever we accidently took a newly nobled village of SCIR0S, these were promptly returned but threats we still had. When SCI sniped a village off us it was almost never returned.

This is the second.

Now starting a week ago or so we had received attacks from SCIR0S members against villages of ours that were not recently nobled, before they canceled the nap. They refused to return a village taken this way.

The third.

Yesterday we received a message declaring the NAP ended. Even before it was received attacks were on their way to a few of our members. By this morning we had well over a hundred attacks against our western players.

Here is the message of their canceling our NAP

Blub de Vis on 26.10. at 21:12
Hey Joker,

SCIROS has had a nap with K.O.1 and 2 for a long time, but last week there were attacks from K.O. on our academy SCIRSA and a while ago we've also started hearing rumors the you are planning something against SCI together with LFK.

Therefore we have decided to dissolve our Non-Aggression-Pact with you.

We cannot live with an uncertain nap on our borders and this move will show to our members to be on there guard against any moves from your side.

Plz note that we will be watching you closely.

Sincerely

Blub de Vis

Planning with LFKD against SCI? I am sure LFKD will join us in SAYING this has not happened.

edit: (this is not saying anything about LFKD joining us in anything I am very clearly saying that LFKD were not involved at all)

The NAP? was it ever a NAP it seems not. They have been openly hostile for a long time. IS this something the Allies or the NAPs of SCIR0S want? to be back stabbed?

SCIR0S has far over stepped themselves and so WE K.O.1 and K.O.2 declare war on SCIR0S and will fight until there is nothing left to fight with.

Now WE expect a lot of flaming, especially from the more vocal people from the SCI family. We will not respond to flaming and will only respond to those who do not involve themselves in flaming matches.

Last edited:

rand4747

I did say we were not.

Planning with LFKD against SCI? I am sure LFKD will join us in saying this has not happened.

If you want me to explain the for you i was saying that we were not planning anything with LFKD against SCIR0S

Last edited:

DeletedUser

glad to see a ko person on, another question. What happend to KO3 and KO4 not good enough for you guys to fight along side with lol

rand4747

Thats for them to decide.

K.O.1 and K.O.2 are one but the other tribes are not ruled by us, They have their own leadership.

DeletedUser

so your saying they arent even in the same family with the other KO tribes but i dont see a difference except KO3 and KO4 just their numbers

DeletedUser

They are in the same family and they will be contacted. KO1 and KO2 are just in the directly affected area, and they consist of the majority of the original group that merged. KO3 and KO4 were created to allow for the family to better exist in other areas.

DeletedUser

the K.O are very good at contraditions, incorrect information and basically talking non-sense

rand4747

its all correct. and for michael running to scir0s it was done through truth we were attacking michael when they merged with truth we arranged to keep attacking him as he was a refugee and then he moved to SCI still as a refugee and we were then threatened to stop attacking him instead of him being ejected as a refugee.

DeletedUser

ahh but did you guys not have a very good alliance with TRUTH from S~M and their position in K67

DeletedUser

3 weeks without attack hardly makes me a refugee but call all the names you like if it makes you feel a little better. oh, just so we dont have more confusion, what is your offical capacity within your tribe that gives you the power to declare a war? you represent alot of players with your words!

rand4747

no we had no alliance with truth.

Also michael it is 3 weeks before now but you were under attack during the merge and when you went to SCI

As to my "official capacity" I am baron, all i did was declare the war in these forums. The war was already started.

DeletedUser

rand4747 (Armageddon Knight)

I guess that answers our question about rand and I guess he is also a recruited since you have to send him your application to join KO1 :)

DeletedUser

no alliance with truth? wow i guess you werent in S~M before the merger in A.R who ever they were but i am almost positive that S~M was allied with them