K.O.1 and K.O.2 declares war on SCIR0S

Matt76827

rand4747 said:
SCIRSA is where they put all the small guys and the noobs...

That is a pretty stupid description but essentialy right the people I know in scirsa are not noobs at all. Scirsa is the brother/academy tribe of scir0s

Matt76827

Attacker: KO player
Quantity:2249 700 2567 0 0 1500 1450 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 2249 700 2567 0 0 1500 1450 0 0 0 0 1

Hmmmmmm now then.....should I contact the admins/mods assuming that this player is going to internal noble? As I am also quite sure that he is an account sitter.

But then I see no reason to do so. For 1 I dont need to cry to the mods when i susspect people of cheating. If I can back up my suspisions or actually have a logical argument I might. But I think Ill just settle with taking all of his villages.

and to say this player is quite high pointed too. Seems that I have managed to find yet another KO player that is a noob. Quite a special thing as that would make all the ones ive fought noobs and aparently there are some good strong players in KO. I suppose Ill just have to digg deeper. But Im worried of running out of KO players before findind even 1 good one....

rand4747

stop making stuff up there matt. Say who it is that suicided his troops.

Matt76827

stop making stuff up there matt. Say who it is that suicided his troops.

Id like you to guess at who it was. In 3 days time(or whatever time I think) Ill tell you who it was. How does that sound?

and I am being totaly serious. I am not making anything up at all.

DeletedUser

so it was someone from K.O.1.
then Im eager to wait that third day.

DeletedUser6458

Will you guys ever actually start attacking each other? Or is this just a forum flame war?

Matt76827

so it was someone from K.O.1.
then Im eager to wait that third day.

well I chose 3 as a random number. I might just change it at any time. But I probably wont. They are in KO1 and are in the top 30 members of ko1....

rand4747

I know the people who are sitting that are in the top 30 and they all know the rules very clearly and wont break them.

DeletedUser

Will you guys ever actually start attacking each other? Or is this just a forum flame war?

lol
we just got our deffence to work. but we still dont have enough power to overrun them. so I quess that in the next two weeks nothing will change. they take some of our village and we tkae few from them. I dont count these villages (ours) that are behind the enemy line.

DeletedUser

Ivarios attacked me! oh noes!:icon_cry:

auch I really didnt want to attak u...sry....I just wanted to attak previous owner of that village....stupido.....offcorse I just wanted to see how good is ur deffence there:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

the war started over a month ago...

I'd say here it's an battle of wits
laughing024.gif
, but after reading some the posts
laughing024.gif
, seems some are lacking in that department
laughing024.gif
, and you really can't have a proper flamming war without them,so really can't call it a flaming war
laughing024.gif

DeletedUser

Flaming war?? where?? I haven't seen one...

:icon_rolleyes::icon_twisted:

lol

rand4747

I agree, I see no flames, this area is fire free. Good fire suppression system :p