K.O.1 and K.O.2 declares war on SCIR0S

DeletedUser

Guys Why Dont you Stop the War to give K.O.4 Some Help In K72:icon_cry: ??!!!

Some Bad Guys:icon_twisted: from VVV are giving them hard days:icon_cry: there !!! They are collecting high taxes from them and every day thay noble 20 of their villages :icon_cry: :icon_biggrin:

Makeveli

That is really really sad but why dont we try and make a charity to benefit K.O.4 maybe ill donate some iron .

DeletedUser

Guys Why Dont you Stop the War to give K.O.4 Some Help In K72:icon_cry: ??!!!

Some Bad Guys:icon_twisted: from VVV are giving them hard days:icon_cry: there !!! They are collecting high taxes from them and every day thay noble 20 of their villages :icon_cry: :icon_biggrin:

Maybe you should leave the KO family like KO3 did.

DeletedUser

Flaming war?? where?? I haven't seen one...

:icon_rolleyes::icon_twisted:

lol

Not on my watch...

fire_1938.jpg

Makeveli

I agree if K.O.4 dont get help why dont you leave and make your own little tribe.

rand4747

SCIR0S and SCIRSA are different to K.O.1/2 and K.O.4

K.O.4 is like another sci tribe whereas 1 and 2 are like scir0s and scirsa

SmaXa

I have Graced you with my Presence.

K.O, even though i am one of the main contributing factors to the birth of You guys, i still think you made a horrible decision here. :icon_smile:

Good luck, both sides.

DeletedUser

I have Graced you with my Presence.

K.O, even though i am one of the main contributing factors to the birth of You guys, i still think you made a horrible decision here. :icon_smile:

Good luck, both sides.

Pleeeeease read the whole thread...we didnt start it, I think that's already been established.

But thanks :p

rand4747

hey smaXa, what else could we have done when attacked by scir0s bow down and let them take our villages? or dissolve and try and go to other tribes where we will either be ditched as refugees or our new tribes get attacked aswell. Never have joined SCI though.

rand4747

image.php

image.php

nice one scir0s K.O.1 has lost 200k points in a month...
K.O.2 has grown in points. More than 1.5 mil

Last edited:

DeletedUser

In case you hadnt noticed, some bigger better tribes than you have declared war on us. At the moment, you are just a bunch of flies we occassionally have to swat to stop you annoying us while we concentrate on people who know how to fight

Matt76827

In case you hadnt noticed, some bigger better tribes than you have declared war on us. At the moment, you are just a bunch of flies we occassionally have to swat to stop you annoying us while we concentrate on people who know how to fight

indeed. But if KO demand attaention I might turn my gaze for a bit and take down yet another player by killing almost all of his troops.

also I wouldnt trust TW stats at the moment. Seems like its having a bit of a problem
K.O.1 tribe changes

If you look at the villages they have taken recently on page 1-2 there are only a few that arent from their own family. However I think that TW stats is having a bit of an error at the moment.

Player Shiggity

Player Johnes

2 people in K87 that have gone been pretty much wiped out. And a combined loss of about 300k? so perhaps those internal nobles from your family tribes is boosting your points to cover it.

Last edited:

Makeveli

When SCIR0S have finished the DFB war they will come back and get you then but i have to admit you guys havent fallen down yet and if im honest i thought you would have lost by now.

DeletedUser

image.php

image.php

nice one scir0s K.O.1 has lost 200k points in a month...
K.O.2 has grown in points. More than 1.5 mil

Don't try to act like you're winning the war, or that SCIR0S only nobled 200k points from you... let the stats tell the story:

Side 1: SCIR0S SCIRSA

Side 2: K.O.1 K.O.2

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: Total conquers: 1701
Side 2: Total conquers: 665
Difference: Total conquers: 1036

Side 1: Total conquers against other side: 202
Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 35
Difference: Total conquers against other side: 167

Side 1: Total conquers points value: 10,353,097
Side 2: Total conquers points value: 2,825,446
Difference: Total conquers points value: 7,527,651

Side 1: Total conquers against other side points value: 1,818,053
Side 2: Total conquers against other side points value: 255,285
Difference: Total conquers against other side points value: 1,562,768

In other words you actually lost a difference of 1.55m points to SCIR0S (while they're fighting another major war too) and from conquers you grew 2.8m while SCIR0S grew 10.3m...

Makeveli

Ok well after that i have to change my opinion as you are losing quite badly.

rand4747

SCIR0S have ONLY JUST started a major war, yes we lost those points to scir0s but we have a life beyond scir0s. Our players at the back noble new villages to expand outwards. While we keep depleting your troops to slow down your fight with lfkd. We want to remain a decent tribe size after your defeat and then become a much bigger and better tribe.

DeletedUser

hahaaa....seems to me that now the time has come.....when we are pain in ur but...:icon_twisted: