K.O.1 and K.O.2 declares war on SCIR0S

Matt76827

hahaaa....seems to me that now the time has come.....when we are pain in ur but...:icon_twisted:

says you that admitted earlier that you had all your villages being D villages. So good luck taking a village. You gonna send 100k spears to try and take a village?

DeletedUser

lets just say that I had a hunch :icon_wink:that u might decide to run us over (did I say it right?)

Matt76827

lets just say that I had a hunch :icon_wink:that u might decide to run us over (did I say it right?)

Hmmmmm well I have a hunch that one day I might get attacked but I havnt gone 100% D and I doubt many good players even consider the idea. You cant win anything with pure D.

DeletedUser

lets say that it was pointless to saty there. (I had other plans). and these villages served it purpose.....welll not mine but my tribe....so eventually everyone are happy... SCI who took them....KO family who bought some time with the siege of these villages.....and me who got 14 free nobelmans:lol:
so I wont complain

DeletedUser

if some of my post will start it then I took all my words back. Some guys just need a little personal anger against enemyes to start attaking then in game. And Im one of them:icon_evil:

rand4747

meh i think it wont start flamming again couse allt his stguff is so old, the wars been going for so long now and all.

DeletedUser

They just had a big flame war some days ago, asking for another one already?:p