• Thread starter Defender of Jerusalem
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Who said i was trolling :icon_eek:
:
Apoc fails. FAAAAAAAAAAAAILLLLLLLLLS.

This will then lead too a "Troll" war like every other thread where someone mentions Apoc :icon_rolleyes:
If you like talking about them that much just join them sure they would let you lead 15 Apoc :icon_wink:

W56 - Rust
W58 - HaHa!

DeletedUser

the best tribe in this world is my friends Armada :p they have gotten up to rank 3 and they still didnt max out of memebers like apoc did :)

DeletedUser

Trollin is hypocrisy..

Jus saying what it will lead too :lol:
As you can see from every other thread when someone brings up the oh so great Apoc fam :icon_wink:

W56 - Rust
W58 - HaHa!

DeletedUser

:

This will then lead too a "Troll" war like every other thread where someone mentions Apoc :icon_rolleyes:
If you like talking about them that much just join them sure they would let you lead 15 Apoc :icon_wink:

W56 - Rust
W58 - HaHa!
Join apoc :icon_eek:

The idea :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm really tempted to close the thread, and I'm gonna give in if we aren't back on topic here.

DeletedUser

the best tribe in this world is my friends Armada :p they have gotten up to rank 3 and they still didnt max out of memebers like apoc did :)

Bp still isnt over yet so you can't really say what tribe is the best, they have 37 members? Being a pre-made? i would of thought they would of stuck around the 20-30 mark which would of been impressing if they were at rank 3 with that count, so they don't really impress me at the moment.

W56 - Rust
W58 - HaHa!

DeletedUser

I'm really tempted to close the thread, and I'm gonna give in if we aren't back on topic here.
just close it already.

Geez, this whole .net forum is really crap.

Just make on top tribe topic, where we can discuss it.

DeletedUser

threadclosed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.