K13- I want you!

DeletedUser

Hey,
i am forming a tribe on the edge of K13. If you have a village near there, i ask you to join me. The area will no doubt build up quickly, as W41 is the newest world. Nobody ever got far in this game on their own, so my tribe will be for support and help to every member. i recently was part of tribe to remain nameless, and i was noble'd without any of the support i asked countless times for. I want to be part of a good tribe that actually helps each other and communicates, so i thought, why not start my own?

If your interested please message me in game or on the forum, there are good positions available within the tribe, and you can help form this tribe into something great.
Thanks.

DeletedUser58618

Kinda late to be starting a tribe in k13 dont you think? haha im also in k13 and i dont think you have much of a chance :p

DeletedUser

well i cant seem to see any worthwhile tribes here, there doesnt seem to be any K13 *based* tribes, just tribes that are based like 3 Ks over, and that probably wont even help if you need it. i got noble'd last time cause my tribe wouldnt help me, all i got was "sorry buddy your time is up :p" so i thought, ill start my own, there has to be other people who actually want a tribe that isnt just a formality

DeletedUser58618

KDM ~ they are a good tribe in k13 with good players from older worlds i would look into it if i was you.

DeletedUser

yeah they seem good the only problem is im in like the ass end of nowhere and theres only like 3 kdm villages that could even reach me if they wanted to. From my experiances joining a tribe that has alot of strong players when your not yet, means your no priority for them. everyone can become a strong player it just takes time, who says the villages on the outskirts couldnt form a strong tribe? lol

DeletedUser58618

The fact that strong tribes move to the rim and noble small tribes on the outskirts :)

Good luck, ill be looking forward to seeing you soon