K13 - The Viking Brotherhood

DeletedUser

Kveða frá Viking Brotherhood.
(greetings from the viking brotherhood)

I'm De Synod the founder of the tribe The Viking Brotherhood - VB. I have been playing the game now for about a year and have been lucky enough to play with some really good players in tribes that were willing to pass on information to their members.

I have been playing w40 seriously since the start of October and had hoped that when I joined a tribe that I could work with it and grow. Unfortunately this had proved not to be the case and as a result of being asked to by members of the tribe, I formed a new tribe. Many of the more experienced players, including some of its leadership have joined me. This means that we benefit from the experiences of others, yet since we are located at the rim we are happy to train any new-comers to the game. We do not place emphasis on points or experience, but rather on activity and willingness to learn and grow.

I have experience of leading smaller tribes like this in the past, and also have had council positions in larger established tribes.

I firmly believe that all players of tribal wars can benefit from being in a tribe that wants to teach, provided that they are active and are willing to learn. I aim to make this tribe as much fun to be in as possible and would love to get a good mix of both experienced and new players into the tribe. However this is a war game and personally I like to play with an offensive style of play. As this is a rim tribe and many of the players will be new, we will be running check-ups on tribe members to insure that they are benefiting from the information being supplied as well as providing guides, discussions, and practical exercises in order to achieve our aims.

What we are looking for in a player, be they new or experienced:

• We don't want people who just log in to their village; you must be willing to get active in the forums as well - get to know your fellow tribe mates so that you can work with them and either learn from them or teach them.

• Learn from the people with experience. We accept that new people make mistakes as we all did when we started - but please, please learn from them!

• Build Troops, not Points - If you get your troops sorted out then the points will automatically follow.

• Be willing to accept critiscism and advice - don't worry my bark is worse than my axe stroke! More importantly if you have advice, please be prepared to pass it on.

• Accept instructions from the tribe. We work as a team, we all work together and collectively make decisions for the good of the tribe. This may include having your account sat by a member of the council if you are a new or inexperience player. This may also be the case when you are new to the tribe just to make sure that you do know what you are doing.

If you would like to join us in K13 then please PM me in game giving the following details

1. Why you want to join
  2. If you have past experience tell us about it. If you don't then explain what you hope to get from joining with us.
  3. What is your game style if you have one
  4. Why us rather than any other tribe in K13, and don't be afraid to say "coz no one else would have me"

I look forward to hearing from you.

user_image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What, no takers? no one in K13 who's willing to fight alongside the vikings!!! My word there mustn't be too many guys with guts left in K13.

DeletedUser80956

K12 is where its at, sorry. All i gotta say is K13 looks kinda messy, we don't want any part of that shit.

DeletedUser

LOL - yea I know the feeling, lots of little tribes with a couple of big ones on their way in to mop everything up - should make for an interesting future for the top 10 ranked positions in the K. Reckon it wont be long until there really is only 5 or 6 tribes in the area. Far too much barb and bonus nobling going on for my liking.

DeletedUser80956

I wish you guys luck with that, as i stated before we don't have any interest in K13, as long as people stay on their side of the line, we'll stay on ours. And i have noticed a ton of bonus villa nobeling over there, but its not my problem. My tribe prides itself in nobeling as few bonus/barb villas as we can. Its working out for us so far.