K14

bigboy7foru

i just started like 15 minutes ago an am looking for a tribe that i can help grow... i have played on a old account on world 3,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,15

and on this account i am on W19

I have held positions from duke to recruiter. I'm very good at diplomatic situations as well.

I'm not picky about tribes but i perfer some experienced players who know how to do a train in 1-2 seconds

I love to help noobs

Aaron

DeletedUser

i just started like 15 minutes ago an am looking for a tribe that i can help grow... i have played on a old account on world 3,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,15

I have held positions from duke to recruiter. I'm very good at diplomatic situations as well.

I'm not picky about tribes but i perfer some experienced players who know how to do a train in 1-2 seconds

I love to help noobs

Aaron

Who did you play for on the other worlds ?
Where are you located ?
Do you want to spy for us within another tribe? :)

DeletedUser

I love to help noobs

Aaron

Im possibley the most experianced player in the game.

Ive only played on world 39 for about 13 weeks, but im gonna tell everyone that ive played on:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38....

Tribal wars even made me my own world, and i had to noble villages of super enhanced cyborgs armed with ray-guns, and my troops could only use soggy loafs of bread to fight with and i still had 1000 vilages within a week!

I had 1 million villages each on all the worlds, can send 20 trains in under 1 second, whilst eating a peanut butter sandwich with my feet, and each noble has man-eating badgers that they set on unsuspecting villages...

My tribe is currently looking for a spy in 82nd, coz that Sith guy stole all my ideas and said they was his!

So, i hope no one from 82nd reads this, coz i really need your help...

bigboy7foru

hahaha i dont spy at all not my style...

i would rather do things right and rim spies... i have rimmed 3 in W19

so yeah

sorry

also on the note about who did i play for in other worlds... i honestly dont remember it was my old account about 1.5 years ago...

I do remember one of my favorites TOH - The Orcish Horde

I was a recuiter then baron and diplomat then duke

DeletedUser

I am a spy, I spy in girls' windows :(

Please don't rim me.

DeletedUser

hahaha i dont spy at all not my style...

i would rather do things right and rim spies... i have rimmed 3 in W19

so yeah

sorry

also on the note about who did i play for in other worlds... i honestly dont remember it was my old account about 1.5 years ago...

I do remember one of my favorites TOH - The Orcish Horde

I was a recuiter then baron and diplomat then duke

Nice
I was only messing about with the spy stuff anyway :icon_biggrin:

And LMFAO at - nickjer :lol: