K21 the last free land?

DeletedUser

no one owns this K yet I have never seen a blank square on a map before.

DeletedUser

That is because there are less then 1 million points on that continent :O

Lots of people deleted, and DNY does not noble barbs. If you take a look at w12, then you will find tons and tons of barbs.

DeletedUser

... and tons and tons and tons... and tons of barbs. Yuck! :icon_eek:

darkaniken2

That is because there are less then 1 million points on that continent :O

Lots of people deleted, and DNY does not noble barbs. If you take a look at w12, then you will find tons and tons of barbs.
GMZ nobles barbs over in K37. :p

DeletedUser

DNY nobles barbs everyday.....there is clear evidence on TWstats....not only from GMz

there is also clear evidence of you being rimmed.

So shhhhhhhh go moan to your mom about having to start all over again.

DeletedUser

there is also clear evidence of you being rimmed.

So shhhhhhhh go moan to your mom about having to start all over again.

Now we're not talking bout me ain't we ayyy? infact I moaned to my grandparents grave cuz I got rimmed :eek:

DeletedUser

DNY nobles barbs everyday.....there is clear evidence on TWstats....not only from GMz

Every player has nobled barbs and there are a few good reasons to noble barbs but we have never made a practice of it. Right now I have a few players nobling a few barbs to get rid of nobles, myself included.

DeletedUser

i can talk for me, i have had only 2 periods of big nobling barb, the first when still wasnt in DNY, and the second this week, when all targets were claimed and i had nothing to do.
other than that, i have ever take enemies first and barb to relocate or to enforce a new area.
and i know that most of us we have the same score.

16,59% of all my conquers are barbs, not so much...

DeletedUser

To all the silly things said by people on this thread and the forum as a whole.

This is what I hear when I read your posts, and I love it.
Keep writing :icon_biggrin:

Gigi D'Agostino- Bla Bla Bla

Not talking about you Shammy or you Red... maybe a little about you though, Cracky. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mostly true, there are some have like a few barb snack now and then. But if we were any type of serious barb noblers we would have never made it out of the core. We'd still be there eating and eating.

As you can see, we mostly jumped to where ever there were players still alive and nobled there.

Barbs.png